WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tim McDonald

eliminate25

Reaction score
T
I stand corrected... did not know this, but I suspect that Mike was paying for it all, he was racing long before this in Supercat with Greg Harris (and very competative), I can't imagine Tim every moving the needle (money wise) on Mike being able to race, or not. We pitted next to him in Key West for a couple of years and he didn't appear to need any "help" money wise... its always hard to know for sure....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
[/QUOT
He paid him 5k a race to be in the boat, and did so for a number of years.. Mike doesn’t need any help money wise.. They were friends at the time.

Good to see ya keeping your batting average on here though. Lol. Skater looks goodbtw, saw it going up Mcculoch the other day.
He paid him 5k a race to be in the boat, and did so for a number of years.. Mike doesn’t need any help money wise.. They were friends at the time.

Good to see ya keeping your batting average on here though. Lol. Skater looks goodbtw, saw it going up Mcculoch the other day.
Funny how certain you were that you knew something and professed to be an expert about it. Yet you really had zero clue about it. I’m guessing a lot of your posts and diatribes are like that. You love to come here, puff your pompous chest out, and spew your elitist boat racing bullshit. Maybe if you had a little more humility and an open mind you might learn something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He paid $5k for seat and raced two personal boats. Used showroom space for Defree's cat and saw him putting significant amounts of race gas in his boat.

sirbob

Reaction score
Funny how certain you were that you knew something and professed to be an expert about it. Yet you really had zero clue about it. I’m guessing a lot of your posts and diatribes are like that. You love to come here, puff your pompous chest out, and spew your elitist boat racing bullshit. Maybe if you had a little more humility and an open mind you might learn something.

Now that is a call out post.👍

Just another case of NTB looking to tell somebody how wrong they are. Once again never adding to the dialogue just laying in wait for an opportunity to show how much he knows and prove somebody else wrong.

I don’t keyboard jockey people but NTB is a person who has a nack for making me want to.

BTW - NTB feel free to fill in the blank, not all of us are as knowledgeable as you and have no idea who you are.

they are ......(BLANK) ....., Mike Defreese (who hung around a lot with TIm McDonald), Coby Cline (for a limited time), Greg Rivera (for a limited time)....Bob Teague and his Son, Roger Bourget (for a very limited time)

Last edited:

boatpi

Reaction score
WHEN he is convicted I hope the judge remands him to custody in the spot. And that is IF Timmy hangs around for that jury decision, I have had many "run for the border" when they are feeling the conviction pain about to occur.

hallett21

Reaction score
WHEN he is convicted I hope the judge remands him to custody in the spot. And that is IF Timmy hangs around for that jury decision, I have had many "run for the border" when they are feeling the conviction pain about to occur.

He’ll end up at a white collar prison correct?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

Why even show up for the Trial, then?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
whatever Prison he ends up in....I'm sure he'll work a deal with the inmates to sell their families Toys at TOP DOLLAR for a Good Guy low commission rate, when he gets out ....

dribble

Reaction score
He’ll end up at a white collar prison correct?

Most of the so called "White Collar Prisons" are in the federal system. These are state charges. Should he be sentenced to prison it will be one of the prisons in Arizona and he'll be in there with the thieves, rapists, and drug dealers.

boatpi

Reaction score
Someone like Timmy that’s going to split waits for the entire trial, if he shows up every day his bail remains the same. If he doesn’t show up one day a judge will issue a warrant for his arrest, no bail, and continue the trial. trial in abstentiona.

Or try without an asshole his chair, the trial will go on, but trust me even though the jury will be admonished not to have prejudice because he’s not sitting in the asshole chair, they know exactly what’s going on.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I wonder if Timmmy BOY's defense is him telling the Judge that RDP Screwed him over, by EXPOSING the PONSI, PYRAMID SCAM he had ongoing...
Judge, all I needed was one more deal to finalize, then I would of been able to make GOOD on all my business transactions.... just one more (FUCKING) err what I meant to say Business deal......

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
I wonder if Timmmy BOY's defense is him telling the Judge that RDP Screwed him over, by EXPOSING the PONSI, PYRAMID SCAM he had ongoing...
Judge, all I needed was one more deal to finalize, then I would of been able to make GOOD on all my business transactions.... just one more (FUCKING) err what I meant to say Business deal......

his defense team is prolly ok with "the check is in the mail" or "the wire should have been good" and I love this one, the amount of the check doesn't match what is hand wriiten or "I forgot to sign the check".

River Runnin

Reaction score
Can only hope one thing! --- He's fucked!! Get's jail time! And gets it in the Ass! ... By Bubba!

Rajobigguy

Reaction score
They anticipated that it would be over today but from what I heard earlier they might have to stretch it out a little further. I guess it depends on how things go today.

boatpi

Reaction score

I cannot see the article, looks lie they asked for a directed verdict, a joke

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score

I cannot see the article, looks lie they asked for a directed verdict, a joke

Yerhonor, the prosecution has failed to prove any wrong doing and we seek a direct verdict of not guilty persuant to Article 20.

... And then the judge gives him "that look" and tells the defense to call their first witness.

boater250s

Reaction score
D13FCEE6-D831-4EF6-AB66-7266B39A063D.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Thanks, I'm glad the Judge saw what I was seeing on Wednesday at the trial.
It was amazing at how consistent the stories were to mine.

Putting the defendant in the box to testify is a serious last ditch effort. Most defense attorneys want to avoid a defendant testifying because it opens them up to cross examination and questions and topics / facts the defense can’t control and most likely doesn’t want brought up! I would have loved to hear what that thief had to say in an attempt to try and defend himself.

Beer truck, I suppose you were one of the few that STILL doesn’t know where your boat is. When you stated that in court I presume the shock value was pretty palatable. Basically Tim stole your boat and it’s still ongoing and gone! Takes it a bit further than just defrauding I would think in the eyes of the jury. Your case must be the nail in the coffin.

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score
Hopefully the prosecution takes the consistency of the stories and runs with it. It shows true intent for a fraudulent scheme.

beertruck

Reaction score
On a positive note, The judge had mentioned on Wednesday that if the trial continued on to Monday, the jury would get $40 per day, and if employed they can petition for up to $300 in wage reimbursement.
Seems someone is finally going to make money off of Tim's actions. ( we know his Attorneys are not)

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Reading Judge Sipe current opinion of McDonald will be interesting if McDonald shows up Monday.

boatpi

Reaction score
This is an astute judge, if he gets a funny feeling he’ll just remand Timmy to custody he has the power to do that. But when he is in front of the jury they’ll just leave them unshackled because that would be prejudicial, but as soon as the jury is back in chambers chain him up again.

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is today the last day? I might drive up there tomorrow just to see the sentencing

530RL

Reaction score
Is today the last day? I might drive up there tomorrow just to see the sentencing

Sentencing is 75 to 90 days after conviction. All you would get to see is the verdict assuming you were there when the jury came back and then get to see if the Judge remands him to custody or leaves him out on bail pending sentencing.

beertruck

Reaction score
hoping for taking him into custody if found guilty. very surprised he has shown up the much so far

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sentencing is 75 to 90 days after conviction. All you would get to see is the verdict assuming you were there when the jury came back and then get to see if the Judge remands him to custody or leaves him out on bail pending sentencing.

damn that’s a long time for sentencing

530RL

Reaction score
damn that’s a long time for sentencing

Sentencing reports take a long time and are full of all sorts of information for the judge to use in determining the sentence. Just part of the "legal business" that they sell to all us working folks as a "justice system". :)

spectras only

Reaction score
So what we're hearing that he has 75 to 90 days to plan his exit from the good ol' USA ;)

eliminate25

Reaction score
“The case finally concluded with closing arguments and final instructions at 4:40 p.m. The jury is coming back at 9:30 tomorrow morning(Tuesday 3/3/20) to begin their deliberations”

Think I’ll hang out in the court room tomorrow and get some justice.
Hear the crook tried to blame his wife, bad business situation and lack of LHCPD investigation. Sounds reasonable. What an idiot. He deserves to be handed justice in a big way.

Instigator

Just Livin up to My Name
Reaction score

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I have to wonder sitting here and looking at these people who trusted him. The prisons are full of so many people who could or did have it all,but the greed was just too strong. He sure affected a bunch of hard working people for life in one way or another. His name and what reputation are forever tarnished. I have sat trrough several of these deals and it is No wonder these Judges and Lawyers are Drunks.,listening to this shit day in and out would be very depressing IMO.

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Who’s gonna be in court today? Should be a quick deliberation I would think.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I have to wonder sitting here and looking at these people who trusted him. The prisons are full of so many people who could or did have it all,but the greed was just too strong. He sure affected a bunch of hard working people for life in one way or another. His name and what reputation are forever tarnished. I have sat trrough several of these deals and it is No wonder these Judges and Lawyers are Drunks.,listening to this shit day in and out would be very depressing IMO.

Yea I’m sure the lawyers go home at night and cry into their checkbooks.