WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tim Pool gets Swatted during Live broadcast

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Have no idea, before watching this, who Tim Poll is or what he is about. Law enforcement did exactly what they are supposed to do & did so professionally. Numerous times Poll stated he didn‘t appreciate the cops inside his building during his podcast. IMO, he should be a lot more thankful & appreciative that LE entered & confirmed that he & his co workers were safe. Poll probably should stop talking & listen more closely what the ex cop is trying to explain to him.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Have no idea, before watching this, who Tim Poll is or what he is about. Law enforcement did exactly what they are supposed to do & did so professionally. Numerous times Poll stated he didn‘t appreciate the cops inside his building during his podcast. IMO, he should be a lot more thankful & appreciative that LE entered & confirmed that he & his co workers were safe. Poll probably should stop talking & listen more closely what the ex cop is trying to explain to him.

Call me crazy, but I can’t see anything in this situation that he should be thankful for…

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

So all it takes is someone to call in an anonymous tip and the 4th amendment goes out the window?

That's what i'd call an open check book for warrantless search.

Tim addresses this, he said he is thankful for police who are willing to go into harms way, but on the other hand when you show up to a business, encounter multiple peaceful working people outside, no signs of foul play after talking to them, and still pull the exigent circumstances card.... very slippery slope.

Tim's respsonse/update to the situation.

The big problem here is that Tim runs a very large podcast, one of the largest on Youtube, and he covers topics that the establishment doesn't want discussed. He's like a vanilla version of James O'Keefe. So with all the shit that has happened to O'keefe and other journalists over the years, i can totally understand him being pissed.

Whoever called in the fake threat should be in big ass trouble legally, either they have a 911 trace, or the police were in on it.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Thanks for the update. WOW...

Keep in mind, Tim is 22. He cut his teeth reporting from Foreign invaded No Go areas in Europe. Years ago, For Vice, and is now on his own. At 22.
He's got his shit together. Real News.
Most definitely Redpilled and over the Target.

Taboma

Reaction score
22 ? Born 3-9-86, creeping up on 36.
So no chance he had anything to do with the call ? Stranger things have happened ??

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I can’t see anything in this situation that he should be thankful for…
Here’s my take on it. LE officers show up on call that people have been shot, it’s a serious call. If you stop them at the door, how can they clear the call & realistically say the business is clear. Worst case scenario, people are dead in the business, maybe Pool gets shot, LE officers get stopped at the door by the actual shooters “can’t come in we don’t want you here”, crazy as it sounds, it happens.

Again, the ex cop is trying to explain that LE has to clear the business & they are only looking for any evidence of a shooting. LE officers are not going to start opening drawers, going through anybody’s personal belonging, etc. Ex cop also explains, it’s a serious Felony to call 911 & allege a false criminal report. It’s unfortunate but it’s the world we live in.

On a personal, used to work warrants, have had a wanted Felon forcibly enter into citizens apartment, threaten a citizen with harm if LE comes to the door asking questions. Citizen was visibly shook up & was having a hard time answering my simple questions when we contacted her at her apartment door, she stepped aside & motioned with her head to come inside, Felon was hiding in the bath tub. Citizen was a very scared 60 plus year old black woman, Felon was a 30 plus year old white biker…..

LE wasn’t there to hassle Pool……Pool very well could be someone’s target, why not have open good rapport with the local LE officers?

Wedgy

Reaction score
22 ? Born 3-9-86, creeping up on 36.
So no chance he had anything to do with the call ? Stranger things have happened ??
My Bad, Thought his GF was looking older. LOL. But I highly doubt TP swatted himself. C'mon Man!

Taboma

Reaction score
My Bad, Thought his GF was looking older. LOL. But I highly doubt TP swatted himself. C'mon Man!
Really that far fetched ?
Just happens to have an X-cop on the show, swat shows up, gives them plenty of fodder, it's a publicists dream scenario.
Yup, you're right, far fetched, never happen, unimaginable, pure coincidence, who would do such a thing.
I'm sure I'm wrong. 👍

Wedgy

Reaction score
And catch a Felony charge? Tim Pool. Swats himself on live podcast. Sorry, Not drinkin the Kool Aid today. Chance? Sure. But I highly doubt it. Seems more like a Dick Democrap move to me. I'll put a Hundie down. Game?

propcheck

Reaction score
I had never seen this youtuber but after watching those segments I do not hold his opinions in high regard.

The police have a job to do, they were polite and professional according to him. Leave it at that.

This whole idea that you need a search warrant in an active scenario is BS.

propcheck

Reaction score
And catch a Felony charge? Tim Pool. Swats himself on live podcast. Sorry, Not drinkin the Kool Aid today. Chance? Sure. But I highly doubt it. Seems more like a Dick Democrap move to me. I'll put a Hundie down. Game?
It is always possible just ask Juicy Smollet😂

Taboma

Reaction score

"Chance ? Sure" Well you wrote it just like I did and that's exactly what I stated. I'm sure you've got better things to spend a hundie on, I know I do.

For the record, this is probably the first podcast I've ever listened to, so his "Click Bait" worked on me, I'm sure a lot of others as well.
I won't be listening again, I don't care what his credentials are. I don't trust anybody who makes a living selling their opinions on the internet, or in print, or well, I don't basically trust anybody much, ever. 🤣

Wedgy

Reaction score
Tim Pool/Jussie Smollet. Possible? sure. Apples and Oranges. Not likely, IMHO. See Occams razor. Besides. Jussie's a Dumbass.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
So all it takes is someone to call in an anonymous tip and the 4th amendment goes out the window?

That's what i'd call an open check book for warrantless search.

Tim addresses this, he said he is thankful for police who are willing to go into harms way, but on the other hand when you show up to a business, encounter multiple peaceful working people outside, no signs of foul play after talking to them, and still pull the exigent circumstances card.... very slippery slope.

...and thats the point.

For that matter why not verify the the source prior to assembling the team to go?

Cops aren bad guys here but policy needs to protect everyone.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Really that far fetched ?
Just happens to have an X-cop on the show, swat shows up, gives them plenty of fodder, it's a publicists dream scenario.
Yup, you're right, far fetched, never happen, unimaginable, pure coincidence, who would do such a thing.
I'm sure I'm wrong. 👍
"Chance ? Sure" Well you wrote it just like I did and that's exactly what I stated. I'm sure you've got better things to spend a hundie on, I know I do.

For the record, this is probably the first podcast I've ever listened to, so his "Click Bait" worked on me, I'm sure a lot of others as well.
I won't be listening again, I don't care what his credentials are. I don't trust anybody who makes a living selling their opinions on the internet, or in print, or well, I don't basically trust anybody much, ever. 🤣
I get it. To each his own. But Tim's show is informative. Don't judge him just on this one episode. It's just news. Podcasts are the new Morning/ Evening newspaper. On the Swat. I may very well be wrong. But I really doubt it, and I believe Tim is of the moral character, so as not to do that. Now Jussie, on the other hand... LMFAO.
Lifelong learning. People make mistakes. It's called Human nature. People are creatures of habit. Occam's Razor.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

All your covid info is from people making a living selling opinions...... Just saying.

Taboma

Reaction score
I get it. To each his own. But Tim's show is informative. Don't judge him just on this one episode. It's just news. Podcasts are the new Morning/ Evening newspaper. On the Swat. I may very well be wrong. But I really doubt it, and I believe Tim is of the moral character, so as not to do that. Now Jussie, on the other hand... LMFAO.
Lifelong learning. People make mistakes. It's called Human nature. People are creatures of habit. Occam's Razor.
" Don't ever underestimate the power of Greed" --- sorry, no idea who to give credit to. 😁

Taboma

Reaction score
All your covid info is from people making a living selling opinions...... Just saying.
And I'm not drinking any of their singular brand of Kool Aid. So we do the best we can do with what we're given -- just sayin

Wedgy

Reaction score
Douchebaggery! Sounds like a Pagan Holiday to me. So in the Spirit of Douchebaggery, I give Y'all an update on the Swat.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Watch the first 30 minutes for the Swat update. If you would like conversation beyond into real analysis of current events....

Wedgy

Reaction score
I wonder, just who's list is Tim on? Swatted twice now. 2 DDOS attacks. A Felony B&E. Tim's pissed! :D The Plot thickens...
Security, Guns, and Semi Automatic Attack Dogs! Locked and Loaded! Millennial Red Dawn. Wolverines!

HST4ME

Reaction score
Between 2016 and 2020 Soros and his ilk, along with their assets should have been declared enemies of the state and removed with great prejudice.

Wedgy

Reaction score
The fly in the thick of the DC Buttercups ointment. Posted up right outside the Den of Thieves And they just can't stand it.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Jesus Fucking Christ. Call for people being shot in location and there are actually people on these boards thinking the cops should just not check it out.

Put the tin foil hats back on people and drink your coolaid.

Officer Tatum did a great job of explaining the situation.

Last edited: