WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tin Star

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Is that dude an RDP member? In my "who is the most famous person on RDP?" thread RD said there was someone on RDP that was in a slew of movies and listed them. I googled those movies and the only common actors were Tim Roth and Harvey Keitel....so who is it? 🤔

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Is that dude an RDP member? In my "who is the most famous person on RDP?" thread RD said there was someone on RDP that was in a slew of movies and listed them. I googled those movies and the only common actor was Tim Roth and Harvey Keitel....so who is it? 🤔

<yawn....>. Lol

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
I watched the first two seasons it's a good show. Not amazing but I like it

Tank

Reaction score
I kinda remember the preview for it a year or so ago. Haven’t seen it. Might have to check it out. Tim Roth always gives a good performance. And that bald oil company guy is the sweed from hell on wheels! He was also just in an episode of The Outsider.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I kinda remember the preview for it a year or so ago. Haven’t seen it. Might have to check it out. Tim Roth always gives a good performance. And that bald oil company guy is the sweed from hell on wheels! He was also just in an episode of The Outsider.

No shit?

Who is he on The Outsider??

Tank

Reaction score
No shit?

Who is he on The Outsider??
My bad, he was on an episode of The Travelers (Good Sci-Fi Show). Only 3 seasons and it ended.

But DAAAAAAAYUM I love me some Outsder....You watching it? I got everyone in my office watching it. Everyone digs it.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
My bad, he was on an episode of The Travelers (Good Sci-Fi Show). Only 3 seasons and it ended.

But DAAAAAAAYUM I love me some Outsder....You watching it? I got everyone in my office watching it. Everyone digs it.

Yes sir...

HUGE SK fan here. They are doing a Great job with this story. 👍

Tank

Reaction score
Yes sir...

HUGE SK fan here. They are doing a Great job with this story. 👍
Never read the book myself but the show is spectacular. The way they build the tension and make it creepy with out it being horror/scary is awesome. I'm a big Jason Bateman fan too. Don't think I've ever seen him in anything I didn't like. He's great in Ozark too

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Never read the book myself but the show is spectacular. The way they build the tension and make it creepy with out it being horror/scary is awesome. I'm a big Jason Bateman fan too. Don't think I've ever seen him in anything I didn't like. He's great in Ozark too

Strongly agree. He was awesome in Ozark too.

Trivia...

I'm sure you've seen The Shawshank Redemption movie?

That was a short story by SK in book called Different Seasons.

Not all of SK is creepy. He's arguably the best writer of Our time.

Tank

Reaction score
Strongly agree. He was awesome in Ozark too.

Trivia...

I'm sure you've seen The Shawshank Redemption movie?

That was a short story by SK in book called Different Seasons.

Not all of SK is creepy. He's arguably the best writer of Our time.

Yep, I knew about the Shawshank short story. Stand By Me too. Crazy how much stuff he's written.

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
What kind of boat does Tim have?