WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tire shop in Parker

NicPaus

Reaction score
Need to have my trailer tires mounted tomorrow . Already have the tires. Any shop recommendations?

grumpy88

Reaction score
State line is ok but they take forever . Chuys was cool last year . I had a fully loaded toy hauler and the back of my dually and he did not make a big deal out of pulling off and repairing a rear tire

Kailuaboy89

Aloha Airliner
Reaction score
I have always had good service at Stateline tire, and they were pretty fast.

NicPaus

Reaction score
1 friend had good luck at state the other had issues twice where a rim was not tightened and came loose. Went to Chuys. Wanted $140 My local guy in LA was $50 but not worth dragging them home. I settled on $120 as I lost a tread first 50 ft on the road, boat was on buoy luckily. He made me take the old tires.

boatnam2

Reaction score
How were things at the lodge this weekend nick, do you know nicole and matt on front row?

NicPaus

Reaction score
It was a good trip. Dead in the park for Summer. Maybe if I see them. Got the lowdown on the crash. Friends were on scene and other friend heard it happen.

boatnam2

Reaction score
It was a good trip. Dead in the park for Summer. Maybe if I see them. Got the lowdown on the crash. Friends were on scene and other friend heard it happen.

They are near the up river end in the all yellow trailer, cool peeps. Did you hear about the one last week were the guy was waxing his boat at camp site and it popped off of truck and boat and trailer rolled down embankment mowing over sun shade and chairs before going into water, thankfully no one was sitting there at time.

NicPaus

Reaction score
I think it was them they showed up yesterday has a Eliminator Cat. No word on that deal.

boatnam2

Reaction score
I think it was them they showed up yesterday has a Eliminator Cat. No word on that deal.

They bouy up right by you next to ramp wall, red/purple and white 23ft cobra

NicPaus

Reaction score
They bouy up right by you next to ramp wall, red/purple and white 23ft cobra

Yes they were there talked to them at the bar. Another couple showed up as we were packing up. They are a few doors over from them with the Eliminator.

boatnam2

Reaction score
We were contemplating buying their trailer and happened to be there same time they were looking at it, we both ended up buying trailers the same day 2 weeks later so we have kinda have a echo bond lol.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
Small town places are funny. I would never send anyone to Chuys. They "lost" a rim from my friend's Dodge truck, and told me that my tire I brought in with a puncture was not repairable, but he just happened to have only one exactly like it. Of course he wanted more than double what I had just paid in So Cal, lowered his price $10 when I complained. I was still living in So Cal at the time, took my tire with less than 1000 miles on it back and the shop repaired it free after close inspection.

Sometimes you do what you have to do, but I hate dishonest people.

NicPaus

Reaction score
It was just like the lunch we ate while we waited. I have been to Maya's a few times and this time it was bad. I already expected it from parker but 2 of my friends said it was worst meal ever and that I should of went to state tires like they said. My friend who opted for Chuys grew up in parker and uses him on a regular basis. He wanted to eat Maya's. I knew we should of used his work truck to tow trailer in to town and drop off tires. He acted like he never seen him before and blew him off when he asked about some tires for another work truck. Hopefully no need for a tire shop but next time I will try state if needed.

obnoxious001

Engine building character
Reaction score
It was just like the lunch we ate while we waited. I have been to Maya's a few times and this time it was bad. I already expected it from parker but 2 of my friends said it was worst meal ever and that I should of went to state tires like they said. My friend who opted for Chuys grew up in parker and uses him on a regular basis. He wanted to eat Maya's. I knew we should of used his work truck to tow trailer in to town and drop off tires. He acted like he never seen him before and blew him off when he asked about some tires for another work truck. Hopefully no need for a tire shop but next time I will try state if needed.

Or even take the wheels and tires to Discount in Havasu!

I have had some OK meals at Mayas,, Sarape may be a better choice, or believe it or not, the little place next to Parker Auto Parts, which also sells uncooked carne asada. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g31301-d2508366-Reviews-Carniceria_Tierra_Caliente-Parker_Arizona.html, or their sister location up at the four way signal, Mi Tierra.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Or even take the wheels and tires to Discount in Havasu!

I have had some OK meals at Mayas,, Sarape may be a better choice, or believe it or not, the little place next to Parker Auto Parts, which also sells uncooked carne asada. https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurant_Review-g31301-d2508366-Reviews-Carniceria_Tierra_Caliente-Parker_Arizona.html, or their sister location up at the four way signal, Mi Tierra.

That is where my other friend went who was with us. I did not want to take them off trailer like he did. Just drop it off and let them handle it. Barely made it to Parker from Echo as it was. lost a tread and it dragged under the back tire for a minute a lot of smoke. That place is where we buy the Carne it is justa s good as my local spots in LA if not better. Next time I will suggest we eat there.

As far as lunch goes, the best was Fox's yesterday. Roadrunner Saturday was alright as Rio closed again without notice.

boatnam2

Reaction score
That is where my other friend went who was with us. I did not want to take them off trailer like he did. Just drop it off and let them handle it. Barely made it to Parker from Echo as it was. lost a tread and it dragged under the back tire for a minute a lot of smoke. That place is where we buy the Carne it is justa s good as my local spots in LA if not better. Next time I will suggest we eat there.

As far as lunch goes, the best was Fox's yesterday. Roadrunner Saturday was alright as Rio closed again without notice.

We have gotten worn out on the echo breakfast and enjoy a good morning boat ride so been doing the Cantina at blue water for the Breakfast burro, that is really good. I have tried ever Mexican place in Parker and i just can't choke it down, i can wait until i get home to enjoy good mexican food.