WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tired of the California rat race?

probablecause

Reaction score
What is the deal with all of the "pussy" wives (mine included) and the cold?
Well something must have happened to my wife in the Summer of 2018. She gave the green light for Idaho. Been in Meridian since April of 2019 (Linder / Chinden area) and our youngest was at BSU before covid. We just started escrow on our house in Brea and had to fly back a couple of times to the freak show of LAX. I am never going back except for a mandatory funeral.

probablecause

Reaction score
Going to be a warm week here.

warmweek.JPG

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Well something must have happened to my wife in the Summer of 2018. She gave the green light for Idaho. Been in Meridian since April of 2019 (Linder / Chinden area) and our youngest was at BSU before covid. We just started escrow on our house in Brea and had to fly back a couple of times to the freak show of LAX. I am never going back except for a mandatory funeral.
I thought you were looking to move again to Texas or some other southern state.

kurtis500

Reaction score
I know the original question is old but maybe do both if its practical? I live in Park City Utah and still have my house in Phoenix (AirBNB) Travel back and forth a lot with parents and business. I've been doing this for 2 years now. Best of both worlds although the world up in the mountain is WAY better. The difference is clear only 5 minutes after getting on the plane in Phoenix.....much less driving around Phoenix or watching the news.. Dirt cheap flights can be found to and from Phx from SLC, Im sure LA area has the same.

probablecause

Reaction score
I thought you were looking to move again to Texas or some other southern state.
Wanted to keep working for another five in Law Enforcement. Had some friends up here in Ada County Sheriff's. So I tested and passed all of the background crap. When I told my family that I got a conditional job offer, my wife said, "I can't believe you passed the physical agility test!" Followed up by my youngest son's statement, "I can't believe you passed the polygraph!" - Thanks for the support guys. Anyway, Texas was on the hit list as was South Carolina. Who knows, maybe after I retire, Summers here in Boise and Winters somewhere else.

the510

Reaction score
My family began migrating from California to Idaho back in the mid 70's. Our clan (which numbers over 30) could not be happier that we live in Idaho. I'm a third generation V-driver who also happens to have been in real estate for 41 years here in Boise. If you are tired of California give me a call and let's talk about how to get you to Idaho! Our state has so much to offer and the political environment is a bonus!

Ron Minegar
AKA Speedboat Racer
Associate Broker
Keller Williams Realty Boise
208-861-3388
e-mail: [email protected]

View attachment 551804

PS If you are a part of California's problem, with all due respect do us a favor and stay where you are.

my wife, and the kids are taking a 10 day road trip next month. we are going to head out from our home in southern california. We will be driving through jackson hole WY. Then up to Bozeman MT. from there we plan on taking a small trip through southern ID. Any recomendations on stops we should make?