WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tito's Vodka Supports BLM.....

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Threw out the few Pepsi can when they announced! ....Now I have 3-4 bottles Tito's to take to the range! ...... Fuk em!
Piss , I was drinking GG but found out at end of month I could buy a new truck with what I spend ( I couldnt justify it )

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Well that's fukt!!

Damn, who the hell doesnt support that shit these days!?!?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Tito’s is based in Austin, Texas. This should come as no surprise.

Both the “blue” and “red” varieties of Costco Vodka are very good.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Stoli.

Russia Russia Russia 🤣

If your going the Stoli Route, try this.

A35A043B-5E26-4196-A2DF-5AA35D399C3F.jpeg

Very good. Ok back to the regular liberal programming.
Russia Russia Russia 😂

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
owner has a house in SD as well.
Donated 6 figures to the animal rescue I got my dog from and another 6 to my daughters swim team.

That is cool. Just because we don’t agree on politics doesn’t make someone a bad person.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
:cussing: Just bought a bottle two days ago. Might be easier to name the companies not supporting BLM these days. 😠

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
I like this idea...

Or one better.... pour into craft for later consumption.... fill with water.....
Video yourself, flipping it the double bird, break with sledge hammer... then post on you tube..... lets see some traction.....
This. Brilliant.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
That is cool. Just because we don’t agree on politics doesn’t make someone a bad person.
Sorry, I'm not sure I can agree with that train of thought at this time. Hold people accountable for their actions.

When they support racists and Marxists, I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. This is the leftists way of thinking so we must hold the leftists to THEIR rules. Fuck them.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not sure I can agree with that train of thought at this time. Hold people accountable for their actions.

When they support racists and Marxists, I'm not inclined to give them the benefit of the doubt. This is the leftists way of thinking so we must hold the leftists to THEIR rules. Fuck them.

What device are you posting on? The companies that made it and the software that runs on it support racists and marxists. Over half of the things in your life you gave money to companies that support racists and marxists.

Accountability for actions is a 2 way street. You are gonna walk the talk with your alcohol but not your technology devices?

When diving into these “purity of beliefs” litmus tests you have to be prepared to go deep into the rathole.. at some point you are going to have no choice but to give money to “the marxists” unless you are going to go live in a cave off the grid for the rest of your life.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
life would be so much easier if entertainers and corporations stayed away from politics

But its the hip thing to do now.... until they finally realize it hurts shareholder value alienating a portion of you potential customer base.

hallett21

Reaction score
They support dogs I’ll keep buying. I got plenty of other crosses to die on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
But its the hip thing to do now.... until they finally realize it hurts shareholder value alienating a portion of you potential customer base.

If retail sales drop, maybe. A drop in stock prices, helps corporations with stock buybacks, thus increasing share value. Funny math, but having your stock drop, so you can buy it back then sell it later helps the annual report.

What they did when you read the release is not as bad IMO. No direct BLM donation in 2021, but the hip thing to do with the political climate. In 2020 they were not as forthcoming with the groups they donated to and IMo, it is why they changed approaches in 21. Also, additional mfg Federal tax on booze is coming based on what I am hearing, so these companies are trying to play nice to avoid additional taxes.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What device are you posting on? The companies that made it and the software that runs on it support racists and marxists. Over half of the things in your life you gave money to companies that support racists and marxists.

Accountability for actions is a 2 way street. You are gonna walk the talk with your alcohol but not your technology devices?

When diving into these “purity of beliefs” litmus tests you have to be prepared to go deep into the rathole.. at some point you are going to have no choice but to give money to “the marxists” unless you are going to go live in a cave off the grid for the rest of your life.

100% true
A little easier to have a line when you’ve witnessed first hand what BLM is capable of and the costs of the “stuff” they’ve done :
E0E3C6E6-D266-4B59-BD34-A3C55A3BA5E8.jpeg
2A715782-CAF4-4EF7-831D-B608544D4396.jpeg

And yes , these are still sitting at Piper Tech
Good reminder of the savagery that can unfold in minutes

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I’m with you, and I’m a bigger hypocrite than that as our family incomes come from leftist tech companies. If I could change industries I would, but maybe one day I can help expose all the leftist bullshit that really does happen within the walls of tech. It would blow your mind.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

True
BUT...we can do what we can do.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Corporations tend to follow trends, whether those trends are right or wrong. A large percentage of the owners/ceo's won't buck those trendy trends either, especially when his hired consultants and advisors are all about trends.
So as LOF said, not all are bad but agree to the advise......to follow the almighty dollar like most red blooded Americans do.
The general population will choose to either stop buying the product while others will change allegiance and buy it.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Oh, and I choose not to order or buy it....in case you were wondering 😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Corporations tend to follow trends, whether those trends are right or wrong. A large percentage of the owners/ceo's won't buck those trendy trends either, especially when his hired consultants and advisors are all about trends.
So as LOF said, not all are bad but agree to the advise......to follow the almighty dollar like many red blooded Americans do.
The general population will choose to either stop buying the product while others will change allegiance and buy it.
Except for all of the CEOs that believe, implement and support the leftist bullshit ON their OWN. There is one tech CEO, from a chip company, that has consistently been conservative while the rest are part and parcel leftists. Sorry, the view from inside the beast is gut wrenching.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Except for all of the CEOs that believe, implement and support the leftist bullshit ON their OWN. There is one tech CEO, from a chip company, that has consistently been conservative while the rest are part and parcel leftists. Sorry, the view from inside the beast is gut wrenching.
Not all believe is all I'm saying. Many do, many don't.
My message to them is predominately my dollar, that's the main weapon I own.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Not all believe is all I'm saying. Many do, many don't.
My message to them is predominately my dollar, that's the main weapon I own.
In tech, its about 80% leftists running the shows.

Luvnlife

Head Ram Rod
Reaction score
Didn’t really like Tito’s anyway. The wife brought home a bottle the other day, hopefully the last. I always thought cool made in Texas but they are just a company of fucks.

hallett21

Reaction score
It brings up an interesting conversation. Eventually this will happen with a superior product outside of tech.

Would you buy an inferior product based on Corp politics? Obviously stuff like booze is subjective. But let’s say wrenches, pots and pans.

Legitimate question and not sure where I stand on it. My gut says I would go with the superior product.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
owner has a house in SD as well.
Donated 6 figures to the animal rescue I got my dog from and another 6 to my daughters swim team.

His animal donations are well known, his politics are well known as well here in TX. I've met him once it passing in austin via a bar owner friend, nice enough guy, but a total flaming liberal.

I like his vodka...🐶

Singleton

Reaction score
His animal donations are well known, his politics are well known as well here in TX. I've met him once it passing in austin via a bar owner friend, nice enough guy, but a total flaming liberal.

I like his vodka...🐶

agreed. Met him at a fundraiser for the animal rescue my wife and I support in North County.
As the guys has made more $$, he has gotten more liberal. As I have said before, entertainers, athletes and companies should never mix politics with work. All you do is piss off a large % of your customers.

I enjoy the vodka, if I had to pick products based on what a company does and the political associations they have, the options would be limited and I would not be able to do anything. Company do this to stay in the news and avoid bad press. The sad part is IMO, BLM support is negative influence and does more bad then good.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
agreed. Met him at a fundraiser for the animal rescue my wife and I support in North County.
As the guys has made more $$, he has gotten more liberal. As I have said before, entertainers, athletes and companies should never mix politics with work. All you do is piss off a large % of your customers.

I enjoy the vodka, if I had to pick products based on what a company does and the political associations they have, the options would be limited and I would not be able to do anything. Company do this to stay in the news and avoid bad press. The sad part is IMO, BLM support is negative influence and does more bad then good.

Far too many people think that if you don't support BLM you are racist.. Quite the opposite is true. Honestly if you have a BLM sign in your storefront it's a turnoff to going in for a lot of people.