WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

TLM Tsunami 13' Tunnel

Twisted Liquid Marine

Reaction score
Here's a few pictures of our current project, the new 13' Tsunami. Here's the initial rendering.

image.jpg

The hull is laid up and ready for the transom and bulkhead.

image.jpg

The deck being shot with gel coat. This boat will be crimson red with two white GT stripes. Here it is ready for color.

image.jpg

Laying down the red.

image.jpg

Removing the masking to create our stripes.

image.jpg

Now the white for the stripes. We also need to back the red completely with white to make the red color look correct.

image.jpg

Then finally a coat of black. Black allows us to see air better when laying the fiberglass.

image.jpg

Layup completed and the deck out of the mold.

image.jpg

Bulkheads and floor work. Flotation will be located under the floor in the sponsons, as well as the tips of the sponsons.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Trailerpark_TJ

Reaction score
Right on Geoff, looks good. What are you using for power on this build?

-TJ

Twisted Liquid Marine

Reaction score

OK, I'm way behind on this build... Tried very hard to get it finished for the boat show and/or DS. Trailer took MUCH longer than expected, and my normal upholstery guy (Arko) was buried, months behind schedule. It just wasn't going to happen for DS. The mini boat show at the Avi kept me very busy, so my little red Tsunami has been sitting on the back burner. We played with some CG setups, gas tank location, blah, blah, blah. We want to make sure everything is right, but it's a long time coming. We even built and delivered a Channel Kat to a customer in Seattle in the meantime. The upside to all this is it appears business is picking up for builders, or at least my trailer and upholstery guys...

Here's a few shots of the boat as it currently sits. All the interior wood has been flow coated and it ready for upholstery. Hopefully we can get back on track with this one and get it done soon. Thanks for the interest in the build.
Tsunami 15.jpg Tsunami 16.jpg Tsunami 17.jpg Tsunami 18.jpg Tsunami 19.jpg Tsunami 20.jpg Tsunami 21.jpg