WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

To my buddies and all of you guys that had insight..

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
I want to thank all of you for your time and thoughts. Damn Boat has been the Bain of my existence for the past few years.
John (@welldigger00 ) thanks for making everything happen in the beginning. I owe you big time and at least a few ski rides.
Trevor, (a friend and frequent lurker here) you kick ass buddy! We went through hell and back but finally got her happy.
Mike, (@jstnoc) thanks for selling me the engine. I hope you're Vaughn is doing well.
And thanks to rest of you guys for your insight and time to think about possibilities of things that were going on. I hope to see a bunch of you at the McRaftup.

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1595385211715.jpg

Pictured (left to right)
Jed-o, Trevor, John (@welldigger00)

welldigger00

Reaction score
You got it Jed-0. I think it’s time for Trevor to grow a set and log in for reals. I got a handle for him. Turd rancher, or turd farmer. Or something like that, because he works at a treatment plant. Your thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
You got it Jed-0. I think it’s time for Trevor to grow a set and log in for reals. I got a handle for him. Turd rancher, or turd farmer. Or something like that, because he works at a treatment plant. Your thoughts?

Hahahaha! Fuckin perfect!

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score

Or we could keep it simple and call him "Plick"! 😂

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Lol, At your age you should still be wrenching on it during the drive out to river.....it's practically a right of passage and a rather normal practice to do so.🙂👍

Jed-O

Shitter was full!
Reaction score
Lol, At your age you should still be wrenching on it during the drive out to river.....it's practically a right of passage and a rather normal practice to do so.🙂👍
Lmao! Iv been actively wrenching on her for the past 15 years! I told Angela that I can't marry her because Damn Boat is actually my wife and she hates competition with other girls