WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

To the Good Samaritan

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
Thank you!

I lost my wallet yesterday, by chance I call Windsor ranger station this morning . Someone found it at the ramp and turned it in.

All credit cards and the $286 dollars cash still in it.

Only in Az.

OLDRAAT

inadequate member
Reaction score
Lucky man, might go ahead a buy a couple of lottery tix today.:)

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I found a set of BMW keys a couple weeks ago. At a condo complex. Everyone had wheeled their trash and recycling cans out to the street. The keys were laying there. I'm thinking "sweet, I got a new car"... but only for a second. LOL

I walked around pressing the lock and unlock button knowing the car would beep for me. It didn't take me long until I found a nice new X-6. I walked around to the front of the unit. Knocked on the front door. A little old asian lady didn't want to open the door. I explained about her keys... she pensively opened the door a crack. Then realizing what I had for her, she was quite happy.

RandyH

Huge Member
Reaction score
My Wife had her purse stolen about 15 years ago. In Chicago. 7 or 8 years after it was stolen, we received a package in the mail. It was her wallet with ID and some photos. Cash and Cards where long gone...…...Very odd to get it back after such a long time had passed.

poncho

Reaction score
Lost my wallet once at a Godfathers Pizza, year later got a visit from the Secret Service.:eek:

zx14

The Skipper
Reaction score
It was good Karma, 10 years back we found a wallet on Windsor south. Took money out of it to buy postage to mail it to the address on the dl inside. With a note, dude called us 3 days later from San Fernando to thank us.

Last edited:

pwerwagn

Inmate #4800
Reaction score
My wife left her purse at a bar here in Albuquerque the day before thanksgiving. She didn't notice for 5 days (go figure). Called the bar, someone turned it in. All cash, all cards, etc.

There's still plenty of good people in this world. I believe they outnumber the bad by far. I feel like most people want to believe everyone else is bad.

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
I've been on both sides.
Found a wallet at Trinity lake, back in '91, where the dock used to be, when the water was up. The license expired in '85, and there was $2 in it. Mailed it back to the guy, and he called and said thanks, although he was more interested about where I found it.

I set my wallet on the bow, after pulling the boat out at Bullhead Community park, and drove off without getting it. About 6 months later, I had a call from BHC,PD informing me my wallet was found. By that time, I had already got my D/L and bank cards, but every thing else was there.

Dan'l

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
I left my wallet at the gym a while back. Someone turned it at the front desk. That was super cool.

The genius at the front desk just tossed it in the lost and found drawer.
Really? No call? They have my info and obviously my photo is in the wallet on my license. Once I realized it, I called them. "Oh yeah, its here..." NOthing missing. But jeez, show some initiative.

zhandfull

Reaction score
Years ago I left my wallet on the boat trailer fender at the gas station up near Hwy 95. Then it fell off in the roadway on way to boat ramp. Nice couple saw it fall off, found it and followed me to Windsor boat ramp to return it. There are some good people in Havasu.

getoffmylawn

Reaction score
I haven’t been on RDP very long. But it seems like all on here are pretty much on the same page, for the most part. Grew up working for what we wanted, & busting our asses to get where we are. I’m enjoying the razzings, giving AND getting them. Forget the BS, lets just have a good time.....

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
My 11 year old left his new ipod at Sams Club while he was playing with the computers there. I was livid he even brought it in there. He now has no more portable electronics. I told him someone is enjoying it right now. $250 clams down the drain. I hope some kid who couldn’t afford it, even though he may be a thief takes better care of it. :mad:

beaverretriever

Catchy Custom User Title
Reaction score
20200120_144442.jpg