WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

To the LEO on here

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I can’t believe I’m using my first true community post on this thread but here we go cause I was going nuts the entire time. hey LEOs... regardless if the 488 it’s a 647(h) prowling violation! Not a 10852!

I feel better now. Now I can go back to lurking in the shadows.

Go have some more spinach Popeye... All three apply. Your 647(h) is the lesser of all which is cool if that is how your roll... for your first post in the community. Wouldn't want to come in too hot. hahahahaha.

Popeye0708

Reaction score
Go have some more spinach Popeye... All three apply. Your 647(h) is the lesser of all which is cool if that is how your roll... for your first post in the community. Wouldn't want to come in too hot. hahahahaha.

Lesser how? Exact same prescribed penalty as 10852. Both are misdemeanors, 1 year in jail and $1k fine?

Popeye0708

Reaction score
And neither is likely to make it past the DA's desk.

Well there we agree. Luckily my shop uses a city atty that files our own misdemeanor charges, so we get a little bit more help in court than a lot of other agencies.... and just like that, cherry popped and I’ve got 3 posts under my belt.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Lesser how? Exact same prescribed penalty as 10852. Both are misdemeanors, 1 year in jail and $1k fine?

Bit of humor there Popeye. Welcome to the party, and don't forget leg days.

JayBreww

Reaction score
Damn, I'm glad I live in the mountains. We don't call the cops round here.

Cause there’s only 4 on duty covering Crestline-big bear [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk