WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

to who this conceerns

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
While I have done and said some negative things in my past, most of that were said in a public forum, they should not have been expressed publicly, I am Sorry for the loss of a dear friendship as a result of the past. I hope that someday you can listen to me tell you my side of things..
While I can?t change the past, it however was a learning experience.. Again, I am Sorry for the pain and hurt.

I will not go into any details on a public forum ever again, after all that is not the place to exhibit personal and private issues all of which could have been avoided, and quite possibly saved my friendship, that I screwed up.

Have a great week.

Forensic

No Title
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that no one is perfect, especially me. Do you best to never judge a person for something other than how they treat you.
The rest will fall where it falls and its nothing that you can control.

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Nice seeing you this past weekend Bobby. :thumbsup

Mini Kat

Hammer Makin' Payments
Reaction score
I learned a long time ago that no one is perfect, especially me. Do you best to never judge a person for something other than how they treat you.
The rest will fall where it falls and its nothing that you can control.

X10000000:thumbup:

slowride

Reaction score
While I have done and said some negative things in my past, most of that were said in a public forum, they should not have been expressed publicly, I am Sorry for the loss of a dear friendship as a result of the past. I hope that someday you can listen to me tell you my side of things..
While I can?t change the past, it however was a learning experience.. Again, I am Sorry for the pain and hurt.

I will not go into any details on a public forum ever again, after all that is not the place to exhibit personal and private issues all of which could have been avoided, and quite possibly saved my friendship, that I screwed up.

Have a great week.

Should be a sticky as there are a LOT of people here that haven't learned that lesson. Some people graduate from the school of hard knocks, while many more habitually hold themselves back a grade (or more).
Glad you graduated albeit later than you might have liked.:thumbsup

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Nice seeing you this past weekend Bobby. :thumbsup

Its funny who you end up with in a giant cab on your way to get trashed.. its was extreamly nice to see some old friends. have a awesome week:cool

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Should be a sticky as there are a LOT of people here that haven't learned that lesson. Some people graduate from the school of hard knocks, while many more habitually hold themselves back a grade (or more).
Glad you graduated albeit later than you might have liked.:thumbsup

you just never know where the roads you choose to take will take you and what will happen along the way.. But in my case it brought me a lot closer to God, in more ways than I care to explain, while growing in faith you tend to learn more than you bargained for.. So that being said.. I am not to judge anyone for anything, and in order to recieve forgivness you must first give forgivness without expecting anything in return, and trust in your faith that no matter what God Knows whats to come and you just have to trust that he will make things OK..

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
See ya again soon Bobby.

Cam, I lost you sometime durring the night as i was waiting in the drinking line.. I think that Guy Jack took advantage of you haha. hope to see ya soon..

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Sup Bobby....... Miss ya my brutha. Hope all is well with you. :thumbup:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Nice post. :thumbsup

So I guess we'll have to wait and see who DOESN'T post in this thread.

It really shouldn't matter...........:)
Great seeing you Bobby and meeting your beautiful GF;)

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
It really shouldn't matter...........:)
Great seeing you Bobby and meeting your beautiful GF;)

such a pleasure hangin with you and your awesome wife.. hope to see you soon

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Really nice meeting you at the party, Bobby!!!

you are da bomb, awesome attitude.. and a great smile.. always fun to chit chat with you.. the funny things you say;);) hahahahaha... have a great week

Eli

Banned
Reaction score
It was great meeting you at the party! Too bad I didn't get to meet your girlfriend maybe next time! It's always nice to meet the other half!

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Great seeing you again too Bobby... Things are a little fuzzy but that bus ride home was super fun... LOL

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
Great seeing you again too Bobby... Things are a little fuzzy but that bus ride home was super fun... LOL

OH! I dont remember much about the bus ride home... hahaha.. all I know was that I made it home with no new dents, and I was a lil slow in the morning when I went to the breakfast for the safety crew.. Nice to meet you.. I think?... hahahah it was fun.:cool

atomickitn

Time for a Change
Reaction score
It was great meeting you at the party! Too bad I didn't get to meet your girlfriend maybe next time! It's always nice to meet the other half!

my better half was in vegas for a bachloret party.. she missed a better party at home.;)

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I guess I am the only person who didn't meet you at the party!!