WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Today I'm thankful that I'm going to be a DAD!

MisplacedSooner

Reaction score
Congrats RD and RVRDIVA, we had our son when we were 31, it was a hell of an eye opener, he turns 4 on Jan 2nd..I believe he already thinks he is 18....But its a hell of a lot of fun...Now you will know what your parents went through....:champagne: We just got back from 8 days at disney world with another couple that has a soon to be 4 yr old also....Never again for me until he is at least 12 well I got back to that crazy ass zoo...Enjoy every moment of it, its definitely a life changer....:thumbsup

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
your lifes will change......

you will not be top dog anymore......

in about 18 years.... you'll gain that top spot once again....:champagne:

Enjoy.....:champagne:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

We have three boys (Men)

Loelco

Just Wishin'....
Reaction score
Congrats! My oldest is sitting here pelting me w/questions as we speak. Enjoy the whole deal.

angiebaby

Mountain Mama
Reaction score
Congratulations to you both. May you be blessed with a happy, healthy, intelligent child :) Flag Day is a great due date also :D

Boat211

Reaction score
SWEEEEEEEET!!!!!
I was thinking about you two earlier today with this same topic in my head. Now thats a bit strange.

Fourspeednup

Reaction score
Congratulations you two! You're going to be awesome parents!:thumbsup

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
Congrats Dave and Stacy!!

I have used some of the tools I coded to enhanced the baby imaging.

Here we see a clearer pic of the womb. Your right Dave, he does look like you.

Also, attached it a advanced image of what your child will look like by the age of 1.5

- Dr. Jason Nine o'NinePunkski

:rotflmao:

:rotflmao::rotflmao:

Johnny_5

Reaction score
congrats to the coolest family on the net, i've never met!

locogringo

Yo Mama
Reaction score
Congrats Dave on your ding-a-ling ringing the bell loud enough to open up the church doors and allow a sole patron in to show its true intentions.

7 months will be here before you know it!

Teal_Tornado

Reaction score
Your having one of these!!!
a6cd89a5-ce59-a4fb.jpg
good luck!

jetboatmatt

Reaction score
Congrats Dave!!!!! I just had my second 9 months ago it's crazy around here that's for sure... They are more fun then you can imagine. You will laugh more then you ever have. Both kids have been in the boat when in the womb and a couple months after they both love love the boat rides!! My daughter will be three and a half this summer and we are looking forward to seeing her ski!!! Enjoy all of it because it goes really fast.. Congrats again!!!!

waterhorse

Reaction score
I'm gonna be the first to say CONGRATULATIONS !! to the Three of you !!!! :champagne::champagne::champagne:

I think I did the math correctly.....no twins in this deal, right?

Greg

wallnutz

Reaction score
Congrats! Could be twins like I got.:thumbsup

Mrdeadair

Reaction score
Congrats our little girl is almost 6 months and a real sweetie. You will enjoy every minute.

Skankersore

Man Eater
Reaction score
127 posts and NO ONE asked the obvious question?

So Dave, who's the father?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Ive seen this post a thousand times on Tapatalk but never looked at it cause I never had the time. I never woulda guessed that it was DAVE that started this thread!!

Crongrats Dave and Stacy!! I know how you 2 really quietly (or not so quietly) looking forward to this day!

linds

Reaction score
Congratulations! That is awesome! Nothing like seeing that little dude/dudette for the first time as they plop it on your belly... the most amazing moment! :champagne:

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Congrats to you Dave and Stacy.

Heres a couple of things that you will now miss.
1) "Adult" trips out on the boat :bananna:
2) Being able to go out or do anything on a moments notice (although when infants you can get away with this)
3) $$$$$$$ and then some more $$$$$$$ and dont forget college $$$$$
4) Sleep (in my house, kids learn to sleep through the night at 3mo's. ask me how)

And for what in return?
Well there is nothing more gratifying. One of my favorites is coming home after work and hearing those foot steps run towards you screaming Daddy.

Again, congrats and good luck.

parker guy

Reaction score
Congrats to the two of you! That is some great news for the Holidays!

DragDad

Reaction score
You realize they figured out what causes that, right? LOL.. No really, congrats. I have 3 boys, and they are our lives. The coolest part is looking back at baby pictures of Casey, my oldest who is 23 and seeing him sitting in my lap while I drive the boat. Kids and boats are an amazing combination.
Way to go Dave.

oldschool

Reaction score
Congrats! And just think, if you ever need parenting advise this place if FULL of experts.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Congrats to you Dave and Stacy.

Heres a couple of things that you will now miss.
1) "Adult" trips out on the boat :bananna:
2) Being able to go out or do anything on a moments notice (although when infants you can get away with this)
3) $$$$$$$ and then some more $$$$$$$ and dont forget college $$$$$
4) Sleep (in my house, kids learn to sleep through the night at 3mo's. ask me how)

And for what in return?
Well there is nothing more gratifying. One of my favorites is coming home after work and hearing those foot steps run towards you screaming Daddy.

Again, congrats and good luck.

Funny you said that. I remember meeting my wife for dinner when she was about 8mos along with our first. She looks at me and says..."yano, we arent gonna be able to do this kinna thing anymore, right?"

i was like, wtf are you talking about??? i didnt realize then how right she was! seems everything has to be planed. :rolleyes:

but now that they are older, we are leavin em at home alone more and more. parenting is an E ticket ride for sure.

:thumbsup

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Thank you for all the well wishes and congrats everybody. I'll keep you posted on anything new. :)

RD

Mblaster

Reaction score
Congrats Dave!!

Kids are great, especially when they get big enough to carry a bag.:thumbsup

Mrs Mb and I just finished a report for 4th and 6th grade. We are doing great in school!:p

Hope you have a happy healthy baby, thats the most important part. :D

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
Just saw this thread. That's great news. Congrats :thumbsup:D

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Congrats,

I have a 6 month old daughter that spent her first week in ICU, now completely good to go. Definately mellowed me out and made the marriage stronger. Every day is like Xmas going home, you want to spend time and see each new thing they do.

Enjoy the ride, and take all the advice in stride, most of it turns out to be true/lol.

Last edited:

Her454

Reaction score
Stacy is pregnant and In about 7 months there's gonna be a little RD or RDiva runnin around.. :D

RD

WOW, what a nice surprise to come on here and see this! Congrats to you both! Nothing compares to being a parent and I am so happy for you guys! Happy Holidays!

Last edited: