WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tole House Restraurant - Gone!

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Now that Commifornia is opening up again I thought about making a breakfast run to the Tole House in Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario this weekend. So I Yelp it to see if they are serving again and it turns out that it's gone - literally gone, they mowed it down! Damn, they made killer breakfasts. If anyone knows if the owners started a new place let me know, I can sure go for a Hobo Skillet with a side of French Toast. Yumm!

1616160590197.png

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Now that Commifornia is opening up again I thought about making a breakfast run to the Tole House in Rancho Cucamonga/Ontario this weekend. So I Yelp it to see if they are serving again and it turns out that it's gone - literally gone, they mowed it down! Damn, they made killer breakfasts. If anyone knows if the owners started a new place let me know, I can sure go for a Hobo Skillet with a side of French Toast. Yumm!

View attachment 983623
I never got to try that place.
Like Mash on it said, Zeke’s is good. Also head south on Etiwanda a few miles from Tole House, there is The Rodeo Cafe in Jurupa Valley which is really good.

propcheck

Reaction score

View attachment 983623
I hear the French Laundry is still open and doing great maybe try there

TrollerDave

Reaction score
Also, if anyone liked the Guasti Homestyle Cafe that was at the old winery across from the Ontario Airport, they moved some years ago to Chino. The new place is on Central south of the 60, between Chino Ave and Schaefer. Good food and the pancakes are YUUUGGGGE!

dspracing

Reaction score
That place has been gone for a while. I happen to drive by every day on my way to work.

It was pretty amazing though. The building was there one day and the next day it was a dirt lot. Took less than a week for them to turn that building into a paved lot with a fence.

With that being said, service and food is pretty good at Nancy's on Archibald and Arrow in Rancho.

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I’m surprised any sit down restaurant has survived up to Day 370 of 15 Days to slow the spread. Vote Republican during the New Governor elections this fall and stop this bullshit!!!

I hear The French Laundry is doing OK...