WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tom Brown...Where is...Tom Brown?

Blubyu

Reaction score
That OG is still around, just on a different platform. He drops [emoji90] often on fellow members still. Been a while since he’s really spun someone up and flushed them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
He and I got into an argument once about batteries and I used my personal experience with drill batteries as a reference. Essentially he just kept telling me I was wrong and a fucking liar (damn near verbatim). He then took the argument to PM's and that is where I lost all respect for him. I'm really not hurt that he's not here anymore.

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Fuck Brown. Still trying to prove he’s the smartest guy on the inter webs.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
He and I got into an argument once about batteries and I used my personal experience with drill batteries as a reference. Essentially he just kept telling me I was wrong and a fucking liar (damn near verbatim). He then took the argument to PM's and that is where I lost all respect for him. I'm really not hurt that he's not here anymore.

Tom Brown at his finest. :)

rrrr

Reaction score
Tom Brown at his finest. :)

Ya know, I have to question the manliness of that guy in the background of your sig pic. If I was him, I'd sure as fuck be looking at that gal coming out of the water instead of whatever it is he's doing.

😁

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Ya know, I have to question the manliness of that guy in the background of your sig pic. If I was him, I'd sure as fuck be looking at that gal coming out of the water instead of whatever it is he's doing.

😁

See anyone else there? That's a selfie video....he's the dude nailing her.....

Nuff said lol.

Ohh and OT....Brown is a funny, weird dude. I wish he was here to try and prove everyone wrong about everything again...it was pretty entertaining.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Didn’t Brown have a dispute or two with people here?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Few more than two...
Guy was a douchebag.

He isn't a douchebag. He just liked to fish on the internet, no different that Grads..

That said, I'm not sure why he (or Brian for that matter) felt the need to make up and talk a bunch of shit on me when they started their website. It lacked character, and honestly was beneath both of them. That's my only real complaint towards either of them. It wasn't necessary nor was it beneficial in the long run as is obvious now.

RD

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

😁
My question is, How the F did you even notice the guy i the background.😁

Dana757

Reaction score

😁
Because he's her father .... or grandfather. lol

playdeep

Reaction score
He isn't a douchebag. He just liked to fish on the internet, no different that Grads..

That said, I'm not sure why he (or Brian for that matter) felt the need to make up and talk a bunch of shit on me when they started their website. It lacked character, and honestly was beneath both of them. That's my only real complaint towards either of them. It wasn't necessary nor was it beneficial in the long run as is obvious now.

RD
He crossed the line (big time) on numerous occasions...wives/g/f's etc.
I remember one weekday mid afternoon there was a thread that he felt compelled to crap on.
He got into it with a guy(newby) who had the audacity to question his expertise on the subject of the thread.
He kept ampng up the insults.
I interjected that he should just ease up bit on the guy who was making informed posts on a subject he obviously knew something about.
He turned his attention to me.
Again...getting uglier by the post.
That's not fishing...that's full on douchebag.
I finally had enough.
Sent him a p.m. questioning his manhood.
Never got a response.

I lost track of how many suicide posts he left informing the RDP faithful...that he was done on the site.
...it was comical.

coz

-------------------
Reaction score
My question is, How the F did you even notice the guy i the background.😁

Ficking-A! That's a great sig, I didn't even see a background let alone the dude until now.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

RD

You mention Grads.Seems Grads among the missing recently?

Lumpy

Reaction score
Had no idea about Brown...I got on here back in 2013. Saw him post some funny shit...then I was thrown into divorce and went to war for a little while.
He seemed like a funny guy but by the looks of it stepped over the line often. The recent blasts from the past posts got me wondering.

That Guy

Rack em'
Reaction score
I miss Tom on here but still enjoy our friendship. 👍