WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tom Hanks, NO!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I do not believe he agreed to do these T-V Ads for "brandon", and the White House. Tom, You are better than this.☹️

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Tom has made some slightly disparaging remarks about Trump in the past. But he pretty much flies under the radar

I believe it was around the time he got the vid

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Hard to believe anyone can get behind Joe Biden, so much to say we have gotten "stronger" as a nation over the last year. I just don't know what to say about that. I do believe Hanks is a good man, yet he is living in a different world than most Americans.

Sandlord

Reaction score
Proud member of the black eye club.
9D49E71A-37F5-4F88-9AE6-AE0D64844E70.jpeg

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
By definition, an actor "acts" their part. They basically tell stories, hoping you believe them.
Some of their biggest roles are not on screen, but making people believe, as a person, they are respectable, or kind.

Lately, the truth is much stranger than fiction.

...and for the record, I think I'd trust Wilson more than Brandon or Tom.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
By definition, an actor "acts" their part. They basically tell stories, hoping you believe them.
Some of their biggest roles are not on screen, but making people believe, as a person, they are respectable, or kind.

Lately, the truth is much stranger than fiction.

...and for the record, I think I'd trust Wilson more than Brandon or Tom.

F*****G Hollywood Actors do Not have a Clue of Reality. They become "Rich and Famous" and I guess live in this Fantasy World, believe Everything is coming up roses. Then once they do not need to "Fight" for their Dream, they become this Bigger Than Life, in their eyes and say and do whatever they please. I guess, I missed the Real "TOM"? Someone else said in here, that he does Fly Under the Radar?

Reactions: Doc

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Dude, brace yourself. The coming revelations about this satanic minion is going to be a tough bar of lye to chew on. For a lot of people.
just sayin.....
You're back! Very Nice!

I worked at a shop in my 20's 2006/07. He had 10 or so Prius's he wanted battery upgrades on. Had little kid shoes hanging from the rear view mirrors in all of them. Pedo piece of shit. Said he "just liked little kid shoes"

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Let's just say I find it odd anyone could have so many stories about them, and all be fiction.
Not just Hanks, but many of them.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Proud member of the black eye club.
View attachment 1082050
Jeese Czebotar claims that Oprah (tranny) is the high priestess of the LA area satanic coven. Hanks and get this, Reese Witherspoon?(tranny), headed up the largest adrenochrome operation west of the Mississippi.
That looks like that Hoda TV thing (tranny) on his left, or?
What's up with hotdog/hamburger clock? Is that some of the leftovers from maobama's $65,000 hotdog and pizza party?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Then once they do not need to "Fight" for their Dream, they become this Bigger Than Life, in their eyes and say and do whatever they please.
They are chosen.
They are bloodlines that go back for centuries. To get to the levels of fame and fortune you must sell your soul. They must do unspeakable thing to get to and maintain the status.
One does not just walk into Hellyweird, work hard and become a star. It is an illusion they have us to believe to keep a steady supply of fresh meat (struggling actresses/actors) for them to take advantage of.
It's all controlled by the dark side.
Music industry is supposedly even worse.
e.g. check the Travis Scott satanic portal opening/ 5G test run ritual in Houston recently.
That sold out punk is married one of the Kardashian witches.
And make no mistake, ALL of the Kardashians are high level witches.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
They are chosen.
They are bloodlines that go back for centuries. To get to the levels of fame and fortune you must sell your soul. They must do unspeakable thing to get to and maintain the status.
One does not just walk into Hellyweird, work hard and become a star. It is an illusion they have us to believe to keep a steady supply of fresh meat (struggling actresses/actors) for them to take advantage of.
It's all controlled by the dark side.
Music industry is supposedly even worse.
e.g. check the Travis Scott satanic portal opening/ 5G test run ritual in Houston recently.
That sold out punk is married one of the Kardashian witches.
And make no mistake, ALL of the Kardashians are high level witches.

Why can't anyone just be a pedo and/or be involved in an underground pedo ring?

Why does every bad person have to have a gateway to the satanic sunspots on the 4th moon of Jupiter by drinking the blood of an unborn satanic lizard brought to them via a 5G portal to another dimension?

Just asking for a friend.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Why does every bad person have to have a gateway to the satanic sunspots on the 4th moon of Jupiter by drinking the blood of an unborn satanic lizard brought to them via a 5G portal to another dimension?

Lol... Because that is the hook dude. Pay attention.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I know its the hook. Why does it have to be the hook? :)
I don't know, but I guess the Military did a bang up job of hiding their movements yesterday while removing the current administration. Not a peep in the news anywhere about it. They must be working with those same satanic thing a ma jiggy bobby people that we keep hearing about.

530RL

Reaction score

To improve the credibility of the accusation? 🤷🤷🤷

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score

Yeah, because if it would be all acceptable and stuff, like the good old days, if it weren't for those pesky satanists. Right dude?
Shame, shame on them for messing everything up. 🤡
Why dont you let your communist crew back in here AGAIN and see what they have say?
You should try and inform yourself a litte better before revealing your ignorance.Try to keep up son 🤡🌍

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
Yeah, because if it would be all acceptable and stuff, like the good old days, if it weren't for those pesky satanists. Right dude?
Shame, shame on them for messing everything up. 🤡
Why dont you let your communist crew back in here AGAIN and see what they have say?
You should try and inform yourself a litte better before revealing your ignorance.Try to keep up son 🤡🌍

You know its bad when the last remaining communist likes your post. Are the fire sprinklers just his way to extinguish the flames of hell?

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Hmmmmm 🤔
How do those sayings go? Something like,
'If you're taking heavy flak, you must be over the target'... and 'those that have the most to hide protest the loudest'?
Anyhow...

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Hmmmmm 🤔
How do those sayings go? Something like,
'If you're taking heavy flak, you must be over the target'... and 'those that have the most to hide protest the loudest'?
Anyhow...
Oh boy, Well you seem to be the one throwing most flack, and definitely the one protesting the loudest. So what is it you are trying to hide?