WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tomorrow: A really big dick rides a really big dick...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
into space. Bet his ego is hurting from watching "poor" Richard Branson go up in space before him.

If, somehow, the rocket blows up, will they sell the pieces on Amazon? Asking for a friend.

Screen Shot 2021-07-19 at 5.13.21 PM.png

Last edited:

traquer

Reaction score
These guys got balls.. Strapping yourself to a big rocket is no joke, shit can always happen. Gotta respect that.

On the other hand, this suborbital thing where you go up and fall right back to earth is the minor leagues compared to going into orbit and having to reenter the atmosphere at 17,000 mph..

JB in so cal

Reaction score
There is not a single thing anyone inside can do to control this thing. 100% autonomous. It's like they're sitting in a circle jerk waiting for gravity to go away...

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Guy is so rich he’s probably downloaded his consciousness as a back up if anything happens…Then again, maybe I’ve been watching too much Sci Fi.

CoronaChris

Reaction score
Bezos said next year his “Big Blue Dick Shuttle” will be cuming to YoreAnus.

97F04703-5338-4E59-BC89-A30848EB9AA4.jpeg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
These guys got balls.. Strapping yourself to a big rocket is no joke, shit can always happen. Gotta respect that.

On the other hand, this suborbital thing where you go up and fall right back to earth is the minor leagues compared to going into orbit and having to reenter the atmosphere at 17,000 mph..

No Pilot.o_O

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Good for him and Branson.

Think of all the people those guys businesses have made rich.

Capitalism works.

Good point. I was I could build a ride I could sell seats for at twenty eight million a pop!

Backlash

Reaction score
Not to be "That guy," but who gets to take care of Lauren if this science experiment takes a sudden left turn? 😁 Askng for a friend......

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We had a German immigrant shortly after WWII that had already figured this out. Sharp fellow. None of his designs looked like King Kong's dildo either.

kurtis500

Reaction score
I don’t want anyone to get hurt. But could you imagine how historic it would be if it crashed and burned? It would be tragic but epic like the original Hindenburg video

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I don’t want anyone to get hurt. But could you imagine how historic it would be if it crashed and burned? It would be tragic but epic like the original Hindenburg video
Headline:

"Giant Dick Crashes and Burns"

"In other news, Blue origin rocket test a failure"

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
I don't get the hate for these guys. I think private space travel is awesome.

Oh, what's that? His spaceship only goes 60 miles up? Ok, well earn a couple billion dollars then build your own rocket. When you get to the apogee on that first ride, roll down the window and tell me how that works out.

BajaT

Reaction score
Ex Indiana coach Bobby Knight is in the control room helping out!

lakemadness

Grobe Bruste Bitte
Reaction score
They look like a nascar team out there dickin around trying to figure out how to get them out.

gqchris

Reaction score

Oh, what's that? His spaceship only goes 60 miles up? Ok, well earn a couple billion dollars then build your own rocket. When you get to the apogee on that first ride, roll down the window and tell me how that works out.

I think its the hate on Bezos. Something about the guy I just want to plant one right on his suck hole!

tenor.gif

hallett21

Reaction score

Jealousy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racer56

Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Personally I think this is really cool and I'm glad to see something constructive being done, instead of bullshit social experiments.

This is democracy and capitalism at it's best, allowing the U.S. to continue to lead the world in innovation!

Last edited:

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Bezos misspelled the name on purpose, he really meant it to be called Blue Organ. 😊

Taboma

Reaction score
Jezuz...

The speeds of that giant dildo are freaking amazing...

I agree, certainly sportin a different look, :rolleyes: but all the windows must make for some cool views. Isn't quick off the line, but then really started bookin-it.
I thought it was fun to watch, wish I had the $$, I'd jump onboard, I wouldn't care if it was shaped like a vagina 👍 😂

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I agree, certainly sportin a different look, :rolleyes: but all the windows must make for some cool views. Isn't quick off the line, but then really started bookin-it.
I thought it was fun to watch, wish I had the $$, I'd jump onboard, I wouldn't care if it was shaped like a vagina 👍 😂

2k mph in 2 min...

What a rush!

HCP3

Reaction score
Rocket return landing was flawless and the capsule touching down at 16 mph landed flat as a pancake, whomp, ride over. Coverage was awesome.

The capsule fired a "skirt" rocket 6' above ground to slow it down from 16 MPH which is why it was such a soft landing.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Jealousy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jealousy as in no fucking way…

There are plenty of bad things Bezos has done to America and it’s citizens.

For starters his trillion dollar company has helped make China more profitable and powerful than ever before, while hurting American companies and their employees.

And he owns and directs the Washington Post, perhaps the most liberal newspaper in the United States, in their anti-American activities

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
I heard one person bid like $24 million to ride this flight.
You know how they had the 'Speed', and 'Altitude' tickers on the screen??? . . it'd be cool if someone did the same for a dollar amount beginning at $0.00 as the rocket fired , , ,then ran to $24 million when it touched-down !
That would put things onto perspective !!! 🤣 🤘