WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Too Much Coddling?

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
With his unprovoked attack I think he will have trouble being an adult. He may be another one of those who decides to put all the ammunition he's been accruing for years to use. Some authority figures better keep an eye on this kid as he appears to be a ticking time bomb.

Oso Viejo

Reaction score
I suspect that the little fella will be a lot easier to get along with once those testicles descend.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Nothing a frontal lobotomy can't take care of to reduce those violent mood swings.

poncho

Reaction score
As a leader on a fishing boat I feel an obligation to take the young men that come here and crush what they believe or have been told or taught...it's fun sometimes. We have 5 flying out without fulfilling their contracts, they will have to pay all expenses and end up with nothing, back to Mommy.

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the equivalent video of a Conservative acting like that little Tard to be posted.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I'm still waiting for the equivalent video of a Conservative acting like that little Tard to be posted.

Come on....to be fair, his(the older man)sign was offensive and provoked assault....you heard the little tard say it! This was a clear case of tard defense

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
I'd really like to know what was on the sign that set him off. Probably something to the effect of "make sure you register to vote!"

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
First off, there wasn't any POS like that when I grew up and IF there was the first person he would have needed to see, after coming after me like that, was his dentist.