WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

"Tools Of The Trade"

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
L.A. County Sheriffs are investigating several Home Depot robberies. The only things taken were Hammers, Crowbars and Sledgehammers. One Home Depot reported every hammer on display was stolen. The items stolen are expected to be used in future "Smash and Grabs"
The company spokesman said, on one hand, they were "Lucky" it was only those lower-end items, but disappointed that they will be used in other crimes.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Vote for Democrats, this is what they get. The stakes are too low, nothing to lose even if caught.

Watching the Video's it is No Wonder some Chains are closing and others are considering going 'On Line" only. I keep wondering when some innocent customer gets hurt or worse in one of these Crimes?

TimeBandit

Reaction score
It's just like letting people NOT pay the rent during covid, it costs the govt nothing.

Let the crimes rage on, NOT putting the scum in jail saves billions.

No rent, No jail. Let's cater to the bottom 3%, that's who the Dems represent.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
L.A. County Sheriffs are investigating several Home Depot robberies. The only things taken were Hammers, Crowbars and Sledgehammers. One Home Depot reported every hammer on display was stolen. The items stolen are expected to be used in future "Smash and Grabs"
The company spokesman said, on one hand, they were "Lucky" it was only those lower-end items, but disappointed that they will be used in other crimes.
This was right here in Lakewood…across the street from the sheriff station.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's fact, no two ways about it. There is at least one good thing, they stole them from Home Dump, and not the contractor vehicles in the parking lot. Home Dump leans to the left...and the left condones this crap. Contractors actually work with those tools.

bonesfab

Reaction score
Next thing they are going to steal are some work boots.. They see all these contractors driving nice newer trucks. They want some of that. They just needed to get the right tools to get started. Yea right who am I kidding. Catch them doing a smash and grab and you should be able to bury the hammer or crowbar in their skull.

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
Next thing they are going to steal are some work boots.. They see all these contractors driving nice newer trucks. They want some of that. They just needed to get the right tools to get started. Yea right who am I kidding. Catch them doing a smash and grab and you should be able to bury the hammer or crowbar in their skull.
Its going to start happening. There was a guy who caught and shot someone stealing his catalytic converter last week. I think we're gonna see a lot more people solving their own problems moving forward....it's getting ridiculous.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
It's just like letting people NOT pay the rent during covid, it costs the govt nothing.

The eviction moratorium started under Trump.

Not a fan of Dems, not a fan of this move by Trump either.

I fail to see how it was remotely legal to this day.

Mcob25rg

Reaction score
I want to see what happens when they try this at a gun store - no, wait a minute, there would be consequences for that, and that’s something those pieces of shit are adverse to.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I keep thinking, who has the Nerve to do this? I guess since it is usually a Group of thieves, they feel safe in #s?
Most store security are told to let the pricks go now. It seemed like it was that way before, maybe due to liability? Now, with no prosecution from the court, no sense in trying to stop them. Security and employees hands are tied, and a small store owner will go to jail if he hurts a thief.
Starting to see some advantages to that sharia law stuff. If caught stealing from a hardware store, axe or saw right there ;)

Last edited:

LuauLounge

Reaction score
On Monday, some legislative member will introduce a bill stating that carrying concealed hammers and crowbars will be against the law.

Spudsbud

Reaction score
Or.....

Attachments

• 7D0B6375-F32C-4D36-8E80-DEBABC3FF822.jpeg
    7D0B6375-F32C-4D36-8E80-DEBABC3FF822.jpeg
    587.9 KB · Views: 32

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
And to think I get pissed when I hear of people who buy a power-tool and use it on a job, only to return it to avoid the cost of renting one.
Seems the good news these days is getting more and more infrequent. Sad.

Backlash

Reaction score
Well, after what happened in San Fran over the last week, I see a LOT of copy cats looking to do the same thing. The same groups of people who don't work, are on welfare, who are receiving stimulus checks, and basically taking advantage of the system. It's just a matter of time before these idiot politicians are affected by the shitty laws that they've decided to pass. Once some of them are directly affected by their bullshit policies and laws, only then, might there be some form of change.

It's going to get a lot worse before it gets any better. Fuck criminals. 🖕

4Waters

Reaction score

zbudman

Coors Light Strong
Reaction score
It's fact, no two ways about it. There is at least one good thing, they stole them from Home Dump, and not the contractor vehicles in the parking lot. Home Dump leans to the left...and the left condones this crap. Contractors actually work with those tools.
I thought the owner of Home Depot was a Trump supporter and conservative.

Looking Glass

Reaction score

He is a Huge Trump Supporter and Conservative. All during Trump's term, he said repeatedly in Interviews, that President Trump could Not have been doing a better Job.:D

colenighthawk

Reaction score

So Fucking true

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Bernie Marcus was one of the founders, but I don't think he's even a majority shareholder now? The boycott people made it sound like he was the sole proprietor of every store.

I made my statement based on their current "diversity hires" here and in Phoenix...Flagstaff was probably always a bit different. That, and 10 years ago in the San Gabriel Valley, they were big on not risking issues, and letting stuff walk out. They'd call the cops afterwards to make a report.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Watching the Video's it is No Wonder some Chains are closing and others are considering going 'On Line" only. I keep wondering when some innocent customer gets hurt or worse in one of these Crimes?
It’s happened before…

havasujeeper

Reaction score
I'm guessing these hoodlums are using the dark web to get organized and set up meet places and times. I hope our brothers in blue can break this code and set up a great trap. If not, im afraid they will either begin killing or hopefully be killed by the good guys.

rrrr

Reaction score
It’s happened before…

Check out what the public defender said in her closing argument...

“Sad thing is if Mr. Egan hadn’t approached the robber by the pro desk … he wouldn’t have been shot,” Swain said. “Everyone knows in this situation you give up the money. Why would you protect chump change?”

This is the point where someone should have jumped over the rail and kicked the stupid bitch square in her box. Blaming the victim for his own death...what a shitbag.

Then there's this reporting of the charges by the OCR...

Richardson, a twice-convicted rapist with a history of violence, was convicted of first-degree murder along with special enhancements of committing murder during the course of a robbery, committing murder during the course of a burglary and use of a firearm.

Now that Gascon is the LA district attorney, there aren't any special circumstances charges added to murders. It blows my mind that this idiot was elected to the office. He didn't make it a secret he intended to dismantle the DA's office and let criminals run rampant.

Newsom's comments about the recent smash and grab robberies are priceless...

"My business has been broken into three times this year,” said Newsom, who owns a hospitality company that includes wine shops and restaurants. “I have no empathy, no sympathy for these folks, and they must be held to account.”

Newsom didn't give a shit until his stuff was targeted.

Hmmm...I wonder how these gangs came to the conclusion they won't be caught and prosecuted.

Last edited:

TimeBandit

Reaction score
Proposition 47

Citizens placed this initiative on the ballot in 2014 as the “Safe Neighborhood and Schools Act,” and it passed with 60% of the vote. Pushed by then-San Francisco District Attorney George Gascon, it was billed as a way to give more attention to violent criminals by downgrading numerous felonies to misdemeanors.

One million felons with crimes such as grand theft, forgery, and fraud were eligible for resentencing, with most released from prison due to overcrowding, thereby saving the state money, proponents said.

It took just five years before criminals realized that they could steal from stores in broad daylight with little or no repercussions. Many rural cities don’t have enough police to respond to all the vehicle and home thefts, while San Francisco has been the poster child for violent smash-and-grab retail looting.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I'm guessing these hoodlums are using the dark web to get organized and set up meet places and times. I hope our brothers in blue can break this code and set up a great trap. If not, im afraid they will either begin killing or hopefully be killed by the good guys.

No they are not using the dark web. They are using Facebook, Instagram, etc.

There isn’t a code to break, they are spread too thin.