WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Toon BBQ

Booshy

Reaction score
Anyone mount modify a BBq to mount on there toon out of the way? That way you can use it near the boat and shade and let it cool and stow it away when done?

What have people down out there?

LakeBeard

Reaction score
this is what we use, works great, but the screws they supply are too small, other than that it works great. Just in-screw and stow it away. I place mine right behind the helm when I'm cooking. Got to buy the grill separate.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006707CP8/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

upload_2018-7-25_15-35-48.png

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Those are cool if you have the square side railing to mount it. Do you leave the BBQ mounted as you are running? No worries about it coming off? I have just been placing mine on my pedestal table mount as needed when it is time to grill but having one permanently mounted in a good spot would be ideal.

LakeBeard

Reaction score
Those are cool if you have the square side railing to mount it. Do you leave the BBQ mounted as you are running? No worries about it coming off? I have just been placing mine on my pedestal table mount as needed when it is time to grill but having one permanently mounted in a good spot would be ideal.

No, I take it off, it only takes a min to hook it up. Don't want to risk it

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Similar to the pedestal table mount, my thought has been to have removable post in the back of the boat (probably ok when floating flat, maybe not so much if beached). Raises another thought to have option in the front too, but I don't want a bunch of toe stubbing, feet burning stainless hardware everyplace. I am not sure yet even where a bbq will fit in the new boat.

Reaction score