WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tooth Ache

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
I need some help this morning my 21 yr old has a tooth ache and not sure if we can get into the dentist this morning yet so what will help in relieving her pain for now

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Cocaine 🤘🏼

0636F3AD-8647-4BD4-9BF0-8E64EF92313D.gif

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I need some help this morning my 21 yr old has a tooth ache and not sure if we can get into the dentist this morning yet so what will help in relieving her pain for now
Ibuprofen and acetaminophen, proven better for dental pain than most narcotics. Just keep the acetaminophen below 2400 mg in 24hrs and probably better not to take the Ibuprofen on an empty stomach.

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I've "heard from a friend", if you cut a vicodin in half, or crush one, the dust can be used like the cocaine mentioned above. There are some OTC things, but may not work as good😏
Good luck, hope she feels better.

4Waters

Reaction score
Moonshine, LOL.

No joke, about 8 years ago we were going to my family reunion up near Cool CA in our motorhome and we stopped in Los Banos for the night, I had a tooth that was killing me and I'm 300 miles from my dentist. I had some homemade Moonshine that my buddy makes that is at minimum 160 proof, I swished a couple of swiggs around that tooth and went to bed. Woke up with no pain at all and it has never come back.

Medicinal Moonshine😉

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
800mg ibuprofens are about the only thing that ever worked for me. I can sympathize. Toothaches are the worst.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Anybody ever use the dentists in Algodones ? Somebody mentioned there are a lot of American dentists working there because it’s way cheaper ??

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Anybody ever use the dentists in Algodones ? Somebody mentioned there are a lot of American dentists working there because it’s way cheaper ??
Have for about 15 years. My dentist down there is GREAT.

riverroyal

Reaction score
My pops has his work done there. Zero issues.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
If there’s one thing I’ve learned in life, it’s that tooth issues don’t ever get better. They get much much worse. Do your checkups and take care of issues before they get out of hand and you’re slapping tubes of orajel and downing bottles of ibuprofen. Two implants from failed root canals. The pain from getting the work done is minimal in comparison.

boatnam2

Reaction score
It wont help pain today but start penicillin, that will start working on the infection that is causing the pain. Pain tooth stuff never really worked for me, the one real bad one I had, cold water would stop the pain for about 3 minutes until water got warm, did it all night one time, fell asleep twice and spilt whole glass of water on myself. Dam that was a rough night, but never missed a cleaning since then.

HocusPocus

Stihl Outdoor Power Equip
Reaction score
3 Advil, 3 times a day, for 3 days. I had a split tooth and miserable, this was what what my dentist recommended.

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
It wont help pain today but start penicillin, that will start working on the infection that is causing the pain. Pain tooth stuff never really worked for me, the one real bad one I had, cold water would stop the pain for about 3 minutes until water got warm, did it all night one time, fell asleep twice and spilt whole glass of water on myself. Dam that was a rough night, but never missed a cleaning since then.
I had that happen too. Root canal later and all done.

Had to have cold water in my mouth 24/7. Rough 24 hours

Nordie

Reaction score
Ibuprofen and acetaminophen, proven better for dental pain than most narcotics. Just keep the acetaminophen below 2400 mg in 24hrs and probably better not to take the Ibuprofen on an empty stomach.

I had one a while back when I was on vacation, my uncle gave me this recipe, and honestly it flat worked. It wore off while we were in the middle of fishing and the next thing was a vicodin, it worked, but not as good.

FreeBird236

Reaction score
I had one a while back when I was on vacation, my uncle gave me this recipe, and honestly it flat worked. It wore off while we were in the middle of fishing and the next thing was a vicodin, it worked, but not as good.
I used it a couple times myself over the years when my dentist was still in Ca., works pretty good about every 6 hrs.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Teabag. No BS. They’re suppose to provide pain relief for the tooth and gum area around the tooth. Never tried it. My wife swears by it. It is mentioned online. For pain relief. Not a remedy

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
I fell off a boat in my socks. Cracked a molar. Years later it finally broke in half. The pain was excruciating. Relentless throbbing. Drinking. Aspirin. Oragel. Salt water. Nothing stopped it until I got in to the dentist to pull it. And then, What a relief. I literally was dying. It was the worst pain I have ever had in my life. Sorry for your daughter. I hope she can get an emergency appointment.

smilemaker

Reaction score
Yes. I Rx this for many of my patients.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
Shame dentists and doctors can legally scam their customers. Want proof? Different pricing charts for cash patients and insurance patients. How’s that make any sense

gqchris

Reaction score
Clove Oil works wonders, or peppermint oil. Dab some on a qtip and apply to gum. Sold in most grocery stores.

gqchris

Reaction score
Shame dentists and doctors can legally scam their customers. Want proof? Different pricing charts for cash patients and insurance patients. How’s that make any sense
It costs more money and time to process insurance claims, and most of the negotiated rates are less than the cash patient. So its a win for the Dr. to take a cash payment.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Its easier to deal with in Canada. We can buy Tylenol with codeine without a prescription. I bought the Tylenol with codeine and then went to a walk in clinic for antibiotics for the infection.

VooDooChildZ28

Reaction score
Yes of course @gqchris . Nothing to do with the medical/pharma cartel that runs this country.

Attachments

• 1E62E2FD-B611-4F74-B46B-F3436ED876B3.jpeg
    1E62E2FD-B611-4F74-B46B-F3436ED876B3.jpeg
    95 KB · Views: 30