WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Top Dems Refuse To Stand For Falling Seal

Go-Fly

Where Are My Shoes?
Reaction score
There comes a time when you have to put your little sore loser party aside and do the right thing. It goes to show there is nothing that's off the table for the left. It brought tears to my eyes to watch Carryn Owens look to the heavens, to talk to her husband. The true hate from the left is coming out and we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

welldigger00

Reaction score
How many tens of thousands of families since our nation has started have done the same? It was incredibly moving for me, and I am so damn thankful for the courage of our people of our armed service past and present. I am so ashamed of anyone that cannot recognize this same thing, they do not deserve the freedoms that all of our service men and women have fought and died for.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
There comes a time when you have to put your little sore loser party aside and do the right thing. It goes to show there is nothing that's off the table for the left. It brought tears to my eyes to watch Carryn Owens look to the heavens, to talk to her husband. The true hate from the left is coming out and we are only seeing the tip of the iceberg.

Same here. Wife walked into the room and asked what was wrong, I replayed it and that got us both going.

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
It gives me chills thinking of that moment two or three days later.

GodSpeed to him.

500bbc

Reaction score
The number of famous spokesholes for the Tards bashing her are astounding.

Not the least bit surprising though.

The left in this country are openly avowed anti American filth.

500bbc

Reaction score
Filthy hateful traitorous scum.:finger

Attachments

• libtardbagladycunt.jpg
    libtardbagladycunt.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 16

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
EVERY WORD that comes out of the mouths of Whoopi and the table full of Yentas, is full of Truth and Brilliance ! .............

Oh, and Whoopi and 'her sisters' are BEING PAID to 'act out like fools' ................

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score

Really...This video should clear things up for some. Others will call it fake. :rolleyes

http://www.politifact.com/punditfac...s-falsely-accuse-democrats-refusing-stand-go/

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Same here. Wife walked into the room and asked what was wrong, I replayed it and that got us both going.

We were watching the widow of a slain warrior look to the Heavens and speak to one of our Country's fallen hero's. If that didn't move you, you are as cold as I thought. Better check your pension.
I never said it didn't move me. You said in your first post above that your "wife" walked into the room and asked what was wrong. Apparently your "wife" and you didn't see what the videos I posted did. And now you are back peddling. :thumbsdown

BTW..Checked my pension last night. Up 10K the last 2 weeks. MAGA. :p

1SNYDER

Reaction score
Where is GRADS backing up his liberal assholes?