WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Topoc dirt run over Thanksgiving weekend?

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
We've done several routes also, kinda just make it up as we go each time. Whichever is the least dusty. We will be in the lowes lot on Friday. See you there.

Chris

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Bummer, I can't make Friday. I have to go back to work the weekend. I am gonna be in Havi on Tuesday - Thursday, I will prolly be taking the new RZR out a few times if anyone is around and wants to go out in dirt near Havasu.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
We've done several routes also, kinda just make it up as we go each time. Whichever is the least dusty. We will be in the lowes lot on Friday. See you there.

Chris

Saturday at 900am Chis, not Friday

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
Saturday at 900am Chis, not Friday

Well that sucks we are headed home Saturday to avoid traffic. So it looks like it might just be the Phuggits and us on Friday. We will have to catch up with the gang next time.

Chris

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Well that sucks we are headed home Saturday to avoid traffic. So it looks like it might just be the Phuggits and us on Friday. We will have to catch up with the gang next time.

Chris

If it is easier for more people on Friday, that is fine with me. Either day works. I just thought everyone would still be sleepy from turkey day stuffing

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Bummer, I can't make Friday. I have to go back to work the weekend. I am gonna be in Havi on Tuesday - Thursday, I will prolly be taking the new RZR out a few times if anyone is around and wants to go out in dirt near Havasu.

Next time Cam, sent you a PM too about weds.

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score

We just rolled into town cam. Gotta run errands on Monday and Tuesday but I'd be up for a ride Wednesday.

Chris

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
If it is easier for more people on Friday, that is fine with me. Either day works. I just thought everyone would still be sleepy from turkey day stuffing

Don't have to rearrange on our account, we aren't that special 😜 . But I am pretty sure the Phuggits and us are headed to Topoc on Friday in the Rzrs.

Patyacht

Reaction score
Got guests coming in so it's got to be a maybe for now

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
For those that are interested in going, several persons wanted to do it on Friday rather then Saturday so the plan will be to meet at Lowes on Friday at 900am then. I will still PM and call those that left me phone numbers, I guess thursday afternoon just to confirm the trip. Seems like we may have at least 6 persons going which will be a nice group to cruise with.

Most bringing their kids along for the ride also and some of us don't have those 75mph RZR's either so please leave a trail of snacks to follow for us slow pokes in the back.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Since some peeps are going hom on Saturday, we have decided to do the run to topoc on Friday instead. We will meet at the Lowes at 1000am AZ time which is 900am Cali time.

try and post a final reply like thursday night so we can get a head count and make sure everyone is there before we roll.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Cool, sounds like we got around 6 cars going then which should be perfect. Weather says a little cloudy but n o rain.

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Great time today. Weather was awesome! Marc, thanks for organizing the ride today.

9y5egy7a.jpg
ejemaqy6.jpg
adygupap.jpg
pazyryza.jpg
yqusujeh.jpg

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
That was one of the best times me and the kids have had on the dirt. Mucho thanks to Chris, Cameron and Curtis and the others for taking the lead and showing the route. It was great meeting everyone and your wonderful families.

I felt like a bayliner at a DCB regatta. Thanks a lot for waiting up for the slow car to catch up. We will have to do this again another time. It was a lot of fun up until the point we were having lunch and my little one whispered in my ear "Daddy, I think I pooped in my chones"... :eek

Hallett270act

Reaction score
That was one of the best times me and the kids have had on the dirt. Mucho thanks to Chris, Cameron and Curtis and the others for taking the lead and showing the route. It was great meeting everyone and your wonderful families.

I felt like a bayliner at a DCB regatta. Thanks a lot for waiting up for the slow car to catch up. We will have to do this again another time. It was a lot of fun up until the point we were having lunch and my little one whispered in my ear "Daddy, I think I pooped in my chones"... :eek

Lol! I remember those days! By the way, how did she run without the rack hanging off the back? You did a good job keeping up in the Ranger. Let's plan to do another group run after Christmas.

phuggit

Reaction score
We had a great time also. Can't wait for the next ride.😁

Sig Ep Mock

Reaction score
We definitely had a great time. It was great meeting and riding with everyone. Too much fun .....although we apparently had an uninvited guest the whole time riding in the rzr.....a rat had stowed away and decided to come out and run around the floor boards on the way back! Lauren saw it first and said it went under Carrie's seat....slam on the brakes...everyone jumps out ....Carrie see's it and screams bloody murder.....the rat makes a run for it somewhere in the rzr ....so we tear it apart but can't find it. Needless to say we were all a little jumpy the rest of the ride home. :) Good times, let's do it again.

Chris

Hallett270act

Reaction score
We definitely had a great time. It was great meeting and riding with everyone. Too much fun .....although we apparently had an uninvited guest the whole time riding in the rzr.....a rat had stowed away and decided to come out and run around the floor boards on the way back! Lauren saw it first and said it went under Carrie's seat....slam on the brakes...everyone jumps out ....Carrie see's it and screams bloody murder.....the rat makes a run for it somewhere in the rzr ....so we tear it apart but can't find it. Needless to say we were all a little jumpy the rest of the ride home. :) Good times, let's do it again.

Chris

LMAO....too funny! As fast as you were running, that rat is probably still wondering WTF was happening. When will you be back in Havi? We for sure need to do a group ride again.

Hallett270act

Reaction score
We had a great time also. Can't wait for the next ride.😁

We will be back out for New Years if you are up for another ride. Good to meet you and your family and looking forward to the next group ride.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score

Chris

That is to funny. When I caught up with Curtis at the 40/95 he was parked waiting and told me about your situation. We waited for a bit and then they decided to roll back to your spot. I figured I would just hit that old road off the 95 and start back and at my slower speed, you guys would overtake me not long after but didn't see anyone again after that.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
We will be back out for New Years if you are up for another ride. Good to meet you and your family and looking forward to the next group ride.

We wil lbe out again over new years too. I drove back down that access road with my truck on the way out of town and then hiked down to the tracks but was no where near that stop spot by the bridge. Will have to make another off road run in the ranger over there to get my scrap metal rack. I should have just stashed that thing closer to the 40. I don't really need the rack but would like to get the tire mount and just don't want to leave junk in the desert so will need to go collect it during new years trip.

I thought that soft dirt riding off the 40 there was the best fun of the ride. Maybe we can try that other trip that some of the others mentioned in the first few pages of this thread?

phuggit

Reaction score
Were in for New Years. We'll keep in touch.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You guys wanna try the other run out to the gold mine and goldfish pond?

40woodie

Reaction score
Thanks guys that was a lot of fun meeting all your families. Is anyone going to Desert Bash? I will be their we will also be back on the 26th so if their is a ride I'm in.
Thanks
Jim

phuggit

Reaction score
Anything is good. As NY gets closer I'll let you know the dates we will be out there.

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Thanks guys that was a lot of fun meeting all your families. Is anyone going to Desert Bash? I will be their we will also be back on the 26th so if their is a ride I'm in.
Thanks
Jim

I'm out for the desert bash, but let's definitely plan to get a group ride up after Christmas.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Sounds like fun. How far is it?

Check the first few pages of the thread. A few posters describe the run to the mine and fish pond as far as distance. Maybe they will be around at the end of the year to join also. Sounds like it would be a fun destination but we would probably have to pack food because I do not think there is a lunch stop place during the route although one poster talked about a BBQ place out there also.

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Trailer to parker and take sxs's out the back road to desert bar on jan 2?

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I think I will be back in Cali also by then. Monday the 30th might be best for me. What do you guys think?

Hallett270act

Reaction score
Bump....is anyone up for a ride? Be in town the 27th through New Years.

djunkie

Broke mo fo
Reaction score
It kinda looks like we might be coming out the Friday after New Years. Probably do some riding for sure that Saturday and Sunday.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I will be in town Saturday before new years and staying through new years day.

Hallett270act

Reaction score
How about a run to either desert bar or Topac on the 28th or 29th? We could also do the gold fish pond if anyone knows how to get there.

phuggit

Reaction score
Were coming out the 27th thru the 3rd or 4th. The Boriana mine/gold fish pond ride sounds fun.

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
I'd be in for the ride to the mine and goldfish pond too with the kids.