WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Topock , bunker bar loop ride video

Meaney77

Reaction score
Nice, we were out camping at Pirates last week and drove from there to the Bunker bar and it was a mess. We paralleled the railroad track and got into a sandy wash. Not totally familiar with the trails out there but it was beat up with chatter bumps and rocks everywhere. Could also use some rain for all of the dust. Looks like you guys had a good ride.

bigriver48

Aloha mr hand
Reaction score
That railroad track area was a mess. The washboard trails are really bad everywhere . The best/easiest rides I’ve done have been out off of Shea road in Parker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Looks like a good trip! I use Relive all the time it's a cool program.

dirtslinger2

Reaction score
Just an FYI, when you left West from the train track bridge, headed to Topock, you were in a closed area. There has been a ranger there in the past siting vehicles. It's a bummer it's part of the wild life preserve, as it's the best/only way to get to the Topock Marina offroad.

bigriver48

Aloha mr hand
Reaction score
Just an FYI, when you left West from the train track bridge, headed to Topock, you were in a closed area. There has been a ranger there in the past siting vehicles. It's a bummer it's part of the wild life preserve, as it's the best/only way to get to the Topock Marina offroad.

That’s what I thought . I’ve been that way once before with the ride havasu group and didn’t pay attention to the signs. This time I saw them and realized this was probably a closed area. Next trip that way I’ll head up to hooch’s in Golden Shores instead.

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
That’s what I thought . I’ve been that way once before with the ride havasu group and didn’t pay attention to the signs. This time I saw them and realized this was probably a closed area. Next trip that way I’ll head up to hooch’s in Golden Shores instead.

Looks like a nice ride Brett, some day I'll get a car to join...

asa400ex

Reaction score

If you continue straight from where to turned around at 1:30 mintues in on your video, that will take you to Love's. I think this area is open and not restricted at this time of the year. The way you went is closed at this time of the year. I think it closes around Oct/Nov.