WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Topock run to start off 2015

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You guys wanna get together for a Topock run maybe on Friday the 2nd or Saturday the 3rd? We could meet at Lowes and roll from there in the morning.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
i would love to but have to be on a plane to Austin on the 4th.

40woodie

Reaction score
You guys wanna get together for a Topock run maybe on Friday the 2nd or Saturday the 3rd? We could meet at Lowes and roll from there in the morning.
I,m in I will be in Havasu from Dec 26 thu Jan 4

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Cool, I will have a full slow ranger with son in law and 3 small kids but would be nice to get a few peeps to roll. We had about 7 or 8 cars last time and it was fun.

67 baron sprint LD 390 FE

Reaction score
Be careful when you get close to topock it's all state land , we got stopped last weekend by az game and fish , the legal way we found on GPS was to go into golden shores and come back by the highway, he warned us but gave me a ticket for my kids no helmet , new law is 18 and under must wear helmet now in az

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
Be careful when you get close to topock it's all state land , we got stopped last weekend by az game and fish , the legal way we found on GPS was to go into golden shores and come back by the highway, he warned us but gave me a ticket for my kids no helmet , new law is 18 and under must wear helmet now in az

Could you not ride in on the rail road tracks and drop in right by the 40 kind of skirting the state posted land?

67 baron sprint LD 390 FE

Reaction score

Could you not ride in on the rail road tracks and drop in right by the 40 kind of skirting the state posted land?

There is a trail right next to rail road tracks that is blm but there was a spot the az game and fish guy said you couldn't ride it didn't make sense to me when he explained , you might want to double check a map or gps ,

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
If it is to much of a hassle to just try and get there do you guys wanna try riding to a different spot?

40woodie

Reaction score
If it is to much of a hassle to just try and get there do you guys wanna try riding to a different spot?
I think we can do it just cut across to Route 66 and down I think it's only about 5 miles

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
It looks like I will have to to cancel out of this run. My wifes grandmother passed away last week and I thought they would have the services today but they have been moved back till Friday so my trip to Havasu will be cancelled. Sorry for having to back out but lets plan again for the near future to do it. It is great to get together with other boaters on here and enjoy some time in the dirt.

40woodie

Reaction score
It looks like I will have to to cancel out of this run. My wifes grandmother passed away last week and I thought they would have the services today but they have been moved back till Friday so my trip to Havasu will be cancelled. Sorry for having to back out but lets plan again for the near future to do it. It is great to get together with other boaters on here and enjoy some time in the dirt.

That's o.k it is cold and snowing today it's been cold all week it's not fun when it's this cold