WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tough week for my family

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
What a beautiful young lady! Taken too soon. So sorry for your family's loss and sacrifice!

Thank you for sharing! Please know that you and your family will remain in our thoughts and prayers!

Please accept our deepest condolences!
Our hearts 💙, C&A

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...I did not expect to wake today teary eyed...but I have ....I am so sorry for you and your family’s loss...RIP young lady...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The brightest flame burns quickest...

She had done, and was doing more, than some of us ever will. Yet she was taken at just 24. It sounds as she was a very strong lady, and probably wanted no tears for herself, just help for her kin.

I am very pleased to see her city, and brethren from law enforcement and fire, did what was right. They paid their respects, regardless of the current situation.

Rest in peace, young lady.
May your child grow up proud of you
😢

Undersoul02

Reaction score
Having a brother in LBPD this has hit me hard. My prayers are with you, your family and her little boy. May God's peace be with you in this time. What a beautiful tribute to her!

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Saying a prayer of healing for your family and one of gratitude for her. Godspeed Breann. Sorry for your loss.

rickym20

Reaction score
My condolences , Heart wrenching situation for your family and her boy left behind. As others have said the way the city honored her is something to be proud of. The RDP community is definitely there for support. Glad you were able to post about it, went through something similar in November and putting it on here helped me as well.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
RIP.

After spending time as a corrections deputy and being a current paramedic these stories hit me hard. The fact that there was the community support is awesome. Unfortunately being a resident of California ours that are lost in the line of duty sometimes don't get the proper respects paid when an event does happen

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

rrrr

Reaction score
Honoring Officer Leath with the assistance of the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and having the funeral cortege pass the Soldiers and Sailors Monument showed the heart of Indianapolis. Those two pillars of the city were the perfect backdrop to honor her life.

Rest easy, Officer Leath.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I'm never really sure how to express my sympathies for what amounts to such an uncalled for passing.
May Officer Leath Rest in Peace and I Thank Her for service. I had read this the day of the shooting and it was hard to read then.
Very Sorry for the loss Kurt.
I Hope all will heal and Justice served.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Thanks for all of the healing thoughts and comments today. Much appreciated!

92 cole

Reaction score
Kurt =I don't know you but all the best wishes and regrets don't ease the Pain. They will help but stay strong and live in the thought that she gave her life protecting people that couldn;t . The greatest gift in life is to give your'e life for another. M

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
Sorry for your loss. [emoji22][emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
That procession and ceremony is absolutely amazing. Clearly she was honored and respected by her peers and superiors. She mustve been amazing. Godspeed and 'till Valhalla hero.

Let It Ride

Reaction score
Sir, My Condolences and prayers go out to the entire family, may she Rest In Peace with our lord Jesus Christ.

Socalx09

Reaction score
So so sorry for your loss. Just heartbreaking. That was a very beautiful and touching tribute. Prayers to your family and may she Rest In Peace.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Our deepest Sympathy goes out to you, and your Family for your Family's loss. We lift you all up on the Prayer Chain. Peace and Love to You and Your's. A Heartbreaking loss. But I can picture my Dad clearing traffic at the Pearly Gates and I know She is surrounded by Love.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
Sad story to read. What a beautiful girl. And what a loss as she was here to serve. Prayers for your family and especially for her young boy.