WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tough week for my family

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
Yesterday we said goodbye to my cousin who was a policeman with the IMPD (Indianapolis) who was shot and killed while on duty last Thursday at the age of 24. She was an Army vet and leaves behind a 3 year old boy. I was reticent to post anything since we all have so much sadness going on in our lives. But I wanted to honor her as it helps with moving on in some way. I have a huge respect for the men and womed in Blue and so thankful for the way the IMPD, Governor of Indiana, Mayor of Indianapolis as well as the
citizens for they way they lifted my family up and payed their respects.
Here is a link and a few photos from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

IMG_5825.jpg

IMG_5826.jpg

IMG_5848.jpg

IMG_5845.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_5854.jpg

Adjustments.jpg

IMG_5836.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Fuck me...

WAY too young!!! Such a tragic event for your Whole family. Looks like she was well honored and respected.

I hope everyone involved somehow finds peace...

😔

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Losing a loved one is heartbreaking. Losing one who is a LEO killed in the line of duty is beyond imaginable for me.

I am truly sorry for your loss and I wish you and your family my condolences. Please tell them we appreciate all she did for the rest of us

RaceTec

Reaction score
So sorry for your family and the communities loss! Indy needs great people like you cousin! I am glad the the community recognized her the way they did, I was amazed at the huge procession at the speedway. RIP

MeCasa16

Reaction score
I’m so sorry for your loss. My deepest sympathy to your family. She was taken far too soon. It’s amazing to see Indy step up to honor her.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

FishSniper

Reaction score
Yesterday we said goodbye to my cousin who was a policeman with the IMPD (Indianapolis) who was shot and killed while on duty last Thursday at the age of 24. She was an Army vet and leaves behind a 3 year old boy. I was reticent to post anything since we all have so much sadness going on in our lives. But I wanted to honor her as it helps with moving on in some way. I have a huge respect for the men and womed in Blue and so thankful for the way the IMPD, Governor of Indiana, Mayor of Indianapolis as well as the
citizens for they way they lifted my family up and payed their respects.
Here is a link and a few photos from the Indianapolis Motor Speedway.

View attachment 866800

View attachment 866801
View attachment 866802
View attachment 866803
View attachment 866804
View attachment 866805
View attachment 866806
View attachment 866807
View attachment 866808

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry for your loss. RIP.

Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
I can't thank you all enough for lifting my spirits today. I've never been all that comfortable sharing sentimental feelings, but the RDP community amazes me at how supportive and kind they are when members are going through challenges. Just want to say thanks!

AJ13

Reaction score
So Sorry for your loss Kurt, Godspeed officer Leath, We are praying for you and your family.

Singleton

Reaction score
RIP
Thoughts with your family
Looks like the city did what ever officer deserves when their life is taken