WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Town hall tonight

hallett3

Reaction score
Trump town hall ended and Savannah Guthrie Clearly has a hate for Trump . She had anger in her questions. Bidenā€™s town hall is like having a cup of tea with questions. One to question the president and one to elect one. What a joke

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Its on at 8pm on NBC
You should have let him keep thinking that the liberal media blocked his TV.:rolleyes:šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
And why wonā€™t he condemn white supremacy for the 800th time even when he says it she asks why he hesitated. So fucking biased
Why is there any hesitation? I guarantee if you asked me 1000 times you'd get no hesitation 1000 times.

2Driver

Reaction score
Calculated and double standard.

NBC couldnā€™t get Holt or Todd, they were too scared to do it. They chose her to ask the questions to make Trump look bad for beating up on poor innocent little Savanna.

If you donā€™t think that wasnā€™t totally planned, then you donā€™t have a clue.

JD D05

Reaction score
You should have let him keep thinking that the liberal media blocked his TV.:rolleyes:šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Why is there any hesitation? I guarantee if you asked me 1000 times you'd get no hesitation 1000 times.

Maybe he hesitates because we have 25 different clips of him already doing it. Why can't Biden say the same about Antifa? Or ya its just an idea.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
i was gonna get personal here but I will mute myself.

it is just like someone mentioned about having tea vs that woman who needs a good fucking interrupting and trying to grill Trump.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Couldnā€™t answer the healthcare plan issue, because there is no plan. There is no repeal and replace.

GRADS

Reaction score
Couldnā€™t answer the healthcare plan issue, because there is no plan. There is no repeal and replace.
Still waiting for the replace part 4 years later.

GRADS

Reaction score
Why is Don sweating so much?

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

GRADS

Reaction score
because itā€™s hot in Miami and he is wearing a business suit, getting over Covid and being interrogated.. lol
He's over Covid, he said it himself.

RodnJen

Reaction score
The women behind the president are doing their job. One black, one Hispanic and one white doing their job, nodding appropriately as they were paid to do.

bbrownster

Reaction score
I just watch both programs and I am so disturbed by the dialog between the two groups. Biden was given issues, which were softballs(and clearly coached) where he accidentally implied he knew the question, whereas Trump was in a full fledge dialog with a hostile opponent. I will never, ever watch any NBC, CBS, ABC news, or program ever again. I really wonder where the US is going. This is truly sickening. Now, I am not fully behind Trump's Tweets and Narcissistic attitude, but he has done more for U.S. than any full time, never held or managed a company in the U.S. democreep in Congress right now. This is clearly the start of the downfall of a great Republic.

RodnJen

Reaction score
What was the question asked of Biden regarding the latest email scandal? Or was the press doing what they were paid to do?

Get yore stories straight and ask the question again. Tic toc.

RodnJen

Reaction score
I just watch both programs and I am so disturbed by the dialog between the two groups. Biden was given issues, which were softballs(and clearly coached) where he accidentally implied he knew the question, whereas Trump was in a full fledge dialog with a hostile opponent. I will never, ever watch any NBC, CBS, ABC news, or program ever again. I really wonder where the US is going. This is truly sickening. Now, I am not fully behind Trump's Tweets and Narcissistic attitude, but he has done more for U.S. than any full time, never held or managed a company in the U.S. democreep in Congress right now. This is clearly the start of the downfall of a great Republic.

Trump could not articulate a policy, Biden could. Trump chose to make it a shit show and be a victim.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Trump town hall ended and Savannah Guthrie Clearly has a hate for Trump . She had anger in her questions. Bidenā€™s town hall is like having a cup of tea with questions. One to question the president and one to elect one. What a joke

I watched the whole hour and I totally disagree.and I think she did a pretty good job.
BUT: Trump was 100% on his game .... big time.
She didn't catch him or frustrate him once during the entire deal.

I can't even imagine what would happen to Biden if someone came after him in this same way - on TV no less.

GRADS

Reaction score
The women behind the president are doing their job. One black, one Hispanic and one white doing their job, nodding appropriately as they were paid to do.
That African American chick probably has neck issues tonight.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Itā€™s funny watching the lefties get all excited again, just to lose badly lol

GRADS

Reaction score
Thousands! No wait thatā€™s not enough....Millions!!!

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
What news did you watch?

All of them. The biggest scandal of the week and silence. It appears you canā€™t find a snip of the question either. Switch over to the Trump leaning media and they canā€™t produce the question either which theyā€™re dying to post.