WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Toxic Masculinity under attack ;)

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Spoken from the guy with a dildos shoved up his rump and down his pie hole. lol
Exactly! So if I say it's gay it's...
giphy-10.gif

As long as there are insecure "men" like you who act the way you do there will always be more "manly men" who you will dislike and be afraid of
I'm probably more secure with my manhood than most, that's why I'm not afraid to paint my toenails or worry about you guys calling me gay. At the end of the day I've probably had more pussy than you donkey dicks combined. It's the guys that have to constantly tell other guys how manly they are that I worry about.o_O

riverroyal

Reaction score
View attachment 719539

I'm probably more secure with my manhood than most, that's why I'm not afraid to paint my toenails or worry about you guys calling me gay. At the end of the day I've probably had more pussy than you donkey dicks combined. It's the guys that have to constantly tell other guys how manly they are that I worry about.o_O

Grads. You just TOLD us how manly you are in the post. More pussy. Not carrying about what others think. That post alone is looking for a fight, a reply, a man to man keyboard battle.

riverroyal

Reaction score
By the way, looks like a shit load of rain going to hit you up there

GRADS

Reaction score
By the way, looks like a shit load of rain going to hit you up there
Yep, but more importantly, SNOW! The mountains are supposed to get 2-6 feet and that's what keeps the lakes full through the summer!

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My 2 sons who are now adults are less 'toxic' than i am. I use bad words. Make fun of people. Flip people off, have very little is any filter. Ive broken prob 20 bones. Worked since i was 14 on and on.

They have great men traits and are 'men'. Its not like it used to be kids are being raised differently in school and the work place. The so called pussification cant be avoided. If todays young men dont follow the trend they will be the odd one moving forward.
That's what really scares me about raising kids now. I have two boys under 12. I have been raising them to be competitive, to try to be the best they can in whatever they try to do. This may be anything from sports to science projects for school. I try to teach them to help others who may need help, or to ask if help is needed.Just by genetics, being my offspring, they will be fighting an uphill battle with being "odd". I would hope the goal is to prepare your kids for the best outcome possible, but it tends to be a very fluid situation. You don't want your kids to be ridiculed for their attributes, but what one household teaches differs from another. In the long run, I think the kids will make their own choices, and become whoever they're going to be. Who that is, will remain a mystery for some time.

Cdog

Reaction score
What has always struck me odd, government statistics show that per capita, there is a higher instance of domestic violence (including homicide) amongst the LGBT population as opposed to the heterosexual population. There is also an increased suicide rate amongst those that have undergone "gender reassignment".

As for the masculinity issue. I have become who I am by how my father and my mother raised me. It is not just how I went through the labor pool or school, nor my choice of friends. All those choices I made were, in part, shaped by my family life. Children who grew up in a household that was devoid a father or masculine figure, are more apt to lean more towards this feminine side. Notice, I said more apt, not a definitive. I know, and am related to, some people that are not these types, and are from these households. Single parent households are primarily those with a mother. Teaching is done roughly by 70% females. That is a large group being influenced almost entirely by females. This is a downward slide that his been coming for a long time. In the late 80s, when I was in elementary or middle school, It was fairly rare for a friend to have a step parent, or a single parent. Now, it is more the norm than an oddity. Stability is not the same as it once was. The implied toxicity of masculinity may be due to a lack of masculinity. As we know here, the (other) inmates are running the asylum.

There's a couple things going on here at the same time. Notice How we're not discussing the immoral walls around Pelosi's house. We're all discussing and arguing over this stupid shit instead of pitchforking these cunts fucking us all.

You'll never hear facts that are opposite the agenda the propagandists want to push on you.

Single moms are a product of a sick self fulfilling prophesy. Our culture sells them empowerment through thier youth and sex. They get used up by man children raised by single moms or dysfunctional families. They squirt out crotch fruit. Uncle Sam becomes Daddy with a check every month paid by the rest of us and the cycle starts all over again. I'm 41 and see this on FB from girls in HS who had F'd up families and got pregnant in or right out of HS. 20 years later their kids are doing the same thing. WTF!! Somewhere after WWII our culture decided more stuff was more important than the family they created. Men treated women like shit back in those days. It wasn't right but you can't put that genie back in the bottle.

To the guys posting ball & puck sports as men/masculine. That garbage couldn't be further from the truth.

A real Man is someone his wife respects and loves. He's a good example & benchmark for his daughter. He's a dependable pain in the ass pushing his son to be even better than himself.

Mic drop!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Unsurprisingly no word from anyone anywhere about toxic femininity, and unchecked growing misandry that is seldom if ever addressed, and often celebrated.

I one looks up 100 feminist quotes and switches the genders they would be considered "toxic", but its ok if the shoe is on the other foot.

Been managing men and women for almost 20 years now and never an incident with a direct report.

Treating women like shit, being an asshole employer, and trying to use my "boss" power to fuck my co workers was never in my playbook and before my time.

UD

riverroyal

Reaction score
That's what really scares me about raising kids now. I have two boys under 12. I have been raising them to be competitive, to try to be the best they can in whatever they try to do. This may be anything from sports to science projects for school. I try to teach them to help others who may need help, or to ask if help is needed.Just by genetics, being my offspring, they will be fighting an uphill battle with being "odd". I would hope the goal is to prepare your kids for the best outcome possible, but it tends to be a very fluid situation. You don't want your kids to be ridiculed for their attributes, but what one household teaches differs from another. In the long run, I think the kids will make their own choices, and become whoever they're going to be. Who that is, will remain a mystery for some time.

Life skills are what we can pass along. Being kind to everyone but not a push over.
The tech and gaming generation will not be the same as us. Their communication is no longer face to face.
Engage your young kids in activities that have them in front of people, not a screen. Sports build confidence and team work, but can miss the skill of being a one man team, which is reality as a adult.
I think a shy or quiet child around people can set them up for a tough road later.

jetboatperformance

Reaction score
Goes to show , a "Sheepdog" can be warm and friendly , but still prepared to perform his inherited traits and do his job do his job

In 1997, then Secretary of the Navy William J. Bennett, in his commencement address at the U.S. Naval Academy, discussed the issue of sheepdogs, which was then expounded on by Lt. Col. Grossman in his book On Killing.1 The gist of the message centered around the need to be vigilant and prepared in today’s world, especially those individuals who possess those “warrior” traits Grossman attributed to sheepdogs. Grossman identified three categories of individuals:

• Sheep. He placed most of the people in our society into this category. Sheep are kind, gentle, productive creatures that can only hurt one another by accident or under extreme provocation. They, therefore, need police officers, soldiers, and other warriors to protect them.
  • Sheepdog. This type of individual lives to protect the flock and confront the wolf. These individuals have a capacity for violence and also a deep love for their fellow citizens. The sheepdog is a warrior, walks the hero’s path, and possesses the gift of aggression. He would not misuse this gift but yearns for the opportunity to use it to defend the sheep and his team, family, and friends. Warriors are sheepdogs. This group includes firefighters, police officers, emergency medical response personnel, the military, and other professions that defend and protect citizens (sheep) from the wolf.
  • Wolf. This category of people has a capacity for violence and lacks empathy for fellow citizens. The wolf is aggressive for aggression’s sake.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There's a couple things going on here at the same time. Notice How we're not discussing the immoral walls around Pelosi's house. We're all discussing and arguing over this stupid shit instead of pitchforking these cunts fucking us all.

You'll never hear facts that are opposite the agenda the propagandists want to push on you.

Single moms are a product of a sick self fulfilling prophesy. Our culture sells them empowerment through thier youth and sex. They get used up by man children raised by single moms or dysfunctional families. They squirt out crotch fruit. Uncle Sam becomes Daddy with a check every month paid by the rest of us and the cycle starts all over again. I'm 41 and see this on FB from girls in HS who had F'd up families and got pregnant in or right out of HS. 20 years later their kids are doing the same thing. WTF!! Somewhere after WWII our culture decided more stuff was more important than the family they created. Men treated women like shit back in those days. It wasn't right but you can't put that genie back in the bottle.

To the guys posting ball & puck sports as men/masculine. That garbage couldn't be further from the truth.

A real Man is someone his wife respects and loves. He's a good example & benchmark for his daughter. He's a dependable pain in the ass pushing his son to be even better than himself.

Mic drop!
That last line... Needs to be read by so many people, and followed. I think I'm a decent father, and a decent husband. Been a long road from who I was in my 20's, to who I am now...same girl, now my wife of 19 years. I've said it many times here, I'm far from what I was, but still not who I want to be. As men, as fathers, I think we evolve and grow, or should.
My late mother in law was the opposite of the modernish single mom. She worked 2-3 jobs and raised two kids that were not of the typical cycle usually created. Both kids made it through college with degrees, one is a teacher, the other a LEO. Both stubborn as hell. Today, young people lack the same dedication or work ethic, I think. The times changed, and it's too easy to survive without a nuclear family.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
View attachment 719539

You confuse your insecure vanity for manliness again and again. Your opinion on what "manhood" is, exists strictly within the confines of your mind and only comes out behind the safety of a keyboard.

Just like your posting habits, you paint your toenails for attention.....At the end of the day, you're just a sad scared little boy who has not a clue how to be a man. You lose again......:(

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
I'm probably more secure with my manhood than most, that's why I'm not afraid to paint my toenails or worry about you guys calling me gay. At the end of the day I've probably had more pussy than you donkey dicks combined. It's the guys that have to constantly tell other guys how manly they are that I worry about.o_O GRADS

Good god, the "I've banged more chicks than all you guys claim"...…….I think you just punched yourself in the face...again. Does that hurt all the time?

JD D05

Reaction score
View attachment 719539

You talk about more than anyone on here, you just think you are covering your tracks I guess by trying to disguise it. I have no idea what you really are or aren't but nobody on RDP tells more about how manly or unmanly he is than you.

GRADS

Reaction score
Haters gonna hate.

Cdog

Reaction score
Not all single moms are from the same mold.

UD

I agree but unfortunately the single moms that are doing it right are in the minority.

Both my wife & I come from divorced families. My mom was tough on me and it worked. That same tactic didn’t work on my two sisters who fell for dudes that over promised and under delivered. One is 39 & single. The other is 33 divorced with a daughter.

It’s not that a single mom can’t do it. It’s a fact that your children will have better odds at being well adjusted adults with a two parent household. That doesn’t mean we shit on single moms. But that also doesn’t mean we discourage the nuclear family models so we don’t hurt the feelings of the single moms who fell for the trap.

It’s obviously in someone’s favor to have obedient lemming victims who have no resources and have to turn to government to force “fairness” & culturally label manhood as toxicity.

So when do we show up to get our armbands & number tattoos? Haha!

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Agreed, the minority do it right.

Also agreed a two-parent household with real parental figures makes for a better-adjusted family.

I'm a product of a divorced home. My mom was very selective (a byproduct of being quite attractive) with men and would not allow unengaged unfatherly like men in her life. She presented suitors with a package deal they could take or leave with all the responsibilities that go along.

She had a few long term relationships before ultimately remarrying.

As a result, I have approximately 5 father figures (I include my grandfather) and have been exposed to all kinds of different businesses, skills, and experiences that I never would have had my parents stayed together.

Each of "my 5 dads" brought something unique to the table. In many ways, I'm the person I am today because of this variety and breadth of experiences.

UD

Cdog

Reaction score
Agreed, the minority do it right.

Also agreed a two-parent household with real parental figures makes for a better-adjusted family.

I'm a product of a divorced home. My mom was very selective (a byproduct of being quite attractive) with men and would not allow unengaged unfatherly like men in her life. She presented suitors with a package deal they could take or leave with all the responsibilities that go along.

She had a few long term relationships before ultimately remarrying.

As a result, I have approximately 5 father figures (I include my grandfather) and have been exposed to all kinds of different businesses, skills, and experiences that I never would have had my parents stayed together.

Each of "my 5 dads" brought something unique to the table. In many ways, I'm the person I am today because of this variety and breadth of experiences.

UD

I'm glad you said that. Sounds like we have a similar situation. My step dad came into my life at age 5. He pushed me to be my best. They got divorced shortly after I left to go to college at 18. He was my best man in my wedding. My mom went from a Luckys check out lady to head of Wells MTG department in Newport Beach. Retired at age 53. She built a home four doors down from Kobi. I hear people piss and moan for a hand out and I think about how hard she busted her ass. Never have I heard her blame "Men". I would hear her call out bad guys and stupid women who fall for their BS. Bad decisions have consequences.
IMG_4972.JPG

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
My 2 sons who are now adults are less 'toxic' than i am. I use bad words. Make fun of people. Flip people off, have very little is any filter. Ive broken prob 20 bones. Worked since i was 14 on and on.

They have great men traits and are 'men'. Its not like it used to be kids are being raised differently in school and the work place. The so called pussification cant be avoided. If todays young men dont follow the trend they will be the odd one moving forward.

I agree...times have changed. Its not cool to be an asshole anymore.

Hullbilly

Reaction score

Mic drop!

Throttle back on the testosterone shots Cdog....The sports stuff is what we like to call “humor”. :D Rad display of toxic masculinity though! :p

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

Mic drop!

Very well said...

:thumbup:

Cdog

Reaction score
Throttle back on the testosterone shots Cdog....The sports stuff is what we like to call “humor”. :D Rad display of toxic masculinity though! :p

Sorry, I get a little worked up sometimes. Lol! Cheers bro!

GRADS

Reaction score
Anyone ever had their testosterone actually checked?

USMC2010

Reaction score
Normally healthy men have zero reason to ever do that.

GRADS

Reaction score
Normally healthy men have zero reason to ever do that.
How do you know you're healthy until you get it checked?;) You don't have blood tests done when you have a physical?

USMC2010

Reaction score
I have gotten annual physicals almost every year since 1990. Typical blood work does not test for that. If all else is in range, unless you are having an issue that could be related why would they panel that? I would have to check my records but don't think it has ever been tested.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Mic drop!

Which is why I selected John Riggins as my example. It isn’t just a football player.

Cdog

Reaction score
Which is why I selected John Riggins as my example. It isn’t just a football player.

I honestly have no idea who he is or why. Lol! I just used that as an example. Not directly at you though. Cheers!

rrrr

Reaction score
I just saw this thread.
I was over on “when was the last time you cleaned your Dyson”. :D

HEY! Knock that shit off or I'm gonna find you and kick your ass.

As for Gillette, a guy has to be manly enough to get a good job. How else are you gonna pay $56 at Costco for fifteen of their razor blades?

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
Shaving sucks, I hate shaving and just use a trimmer when I feel like, because I hate shaving. :D
Personna is a much better blade. If you have carpet in your house, it was trimmed in by a personna 0021 and Hand cut by a 0017. (unless the guys were animals and used a 0023 square end) Try that with a Gillette. :D
Virtue signaling.. LOL.. I give this ride 2 weeks and the MSM is off and running to the new thing.

2Driver

Reaction score

As for Gillette, a guy has to be manly enough to get a good job. How else are you gonna pay $56 at Costco for fifteen of their razor blades?

Ha,
Ironically last week I was vac'ing out my Jeep and emptied the dyson canister as usual. For some reason I said to myself, I wonder what would happen if I put my air compressor hose inside the plastic housing and blew it out? LOL Holy chit, I blew out a pyroclastic cloud for 5 minutes and afterwards I looked like I fell in a bat of grey baby powder. :D

JD D05

Reaction score
Anyone ever had their testosterone actually checked?

I have not but I have known a few guys that where really low and needed help. It is also the way a ton of body builder types get and justify steroids. The "normal" range is pretty large from what I have been told. Guys find a doc that will give them test to get back up to the higher end.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

56$ for 15! I do have Gillette razors, but they're all antiques. Newest one is probably 1957. Safety blades come in a 250 pack for 20$ shipped. I usually shave about 4 times a week, so it works out good. I like straight blades, but they take too long and are pretty labor intensive.

Cole 392

Reaction score
Apparently nobody is gonna state the obvious in the Gillette add, so I will..

Notice how only the white guys in the add are toxic and are the harassers Of women? The heroic “people of color” are the ones to step in and check evil YT on his TOXIC MASCULINITY, and stop him from the harassment he apparently subject’s women to in between breaks from barbecuing...

When will the left address “toxic masculinity” in RAP CULTURE???

They would never do anything as Racist as that, that would go against (((their))) cultural Marxist, social programming agenda that only WHITE MAN BAD..

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
56$ for 15! I do have Gillette razors, but they're all antiques. Newest one is probably 1957. Safety blades come in a 250 pack for 20$ shipped. I usually shave about 4 times a week, so it works out good. I like straight blades, but they take too long and are pretty labor intensive.
Apparently nobody is gonna state the obvious in the Gillette add, so I will..

Notice how only the white guys in the add are toxic and are the harassers Of women? The heroic “people of color” are the ones to step in and check evil YT on his TOXIC MASCULINITY, and stop him from the harassment he apparently subject’s women to in between breaks from barbecuing...

When will the left address “toxic masculinity” in RAP CULTURE???

They would never do anything as Racist as that, that would go against (((their))) cultural Marxist, social programming agenda that only WHITE MAN BAD..
That would be politically incorrect and leave hurt feelings.....:rolleyes: