Toxic Masculinity under attack ;)

941Punk

some beach, somewhere.
Reaction score
23slNQZ.jpg

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
One of the YouTube clips offered at the end of the above one. This one is about a rifle used by a "real man" on screen. He is a "real man" and great man in real life.....

Last edited:

Spectra18

Reaction score
The fucking dope that wrote the article doesn't know the difference between a shotgun and a rifle.

Any article on yahoo or any of these bullshit websites, if you just google the writer, look at their lifestyle or posts on social media you’ll see the underlying layer of why they have written a particular article.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
it's disappointing that Rogan took such a weak swing at this. Anybody see anyone standing up for real men in the media?

How is that a weak swing? What else should he have said about said douchebaggery? At least he said something lol.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
“We weren’t trying to court controversy,” Gillette brand director Pankaj Bhalla told Fast Company. “We were just trying to upgrade the selling line that we’ve held for 30 years — the Best a Man Can Get — and make it relevant. I don’t think our intention was to have controversy just for the sake of controversy.”

Yea..a dress wearing little manbun fag telling us all how to behave....hope they fucking go under from this PC bullshit.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
I'm glad you said that. Sounds like we have a similar situation. My step dad came into my life at age 5. He pushed me to be my best. They got divorced shortly after I left to go to college at 18. He was my best man in my wedding. My mom went from a Luckys check out lady to head of Wells MTG department in Newport Beach. Retired at age 53. She built a home four doors down from Kobi. I hear people piss and moan for a hand out and I think about how hard she busted her ass. Never have I heard her blame "Men". I would hear her call out bad guys and stupid women who fall for their BS. Bad decisions have consequences.
View attachment 719582

Now I wonder if I know your mom.

rrrr

Reaction score
Gillette brand director Pankaj Bhalla, the guy defending this nonsense. Looks like he needs a masculinity upgrade.

Did everyone notice the lineup of men grilling and chanting "Boys will be boys" are all white with an athletic build?

I keep seeing comments that effectively say "If the ad bothers you, it means you see yourself in it". To that I say "Fuck you".

dT1wvha9.jpeg

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Gillette brand director Pankaj Bhalla, the guy defending this nonsense. Looks like he needs a masculinity upgrade.

Did everyone notice the lineup of men grilling and chanting "Boys will be boys" are all white with an athletic build?

I keep seeing comments that effectively say "If the ad bothers you, it means you see yourself in it". To that I say "Fuck you".

dT1wvha9.jpeg

I'm pretty sure it's a black guy who says boys will be boys. Watch it again.

4Waters

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure it's a black guy who says boys will be boys. Watch it again.
It's both, but they are definitely painting white people as the majority of the problem in the add. Would it be wrong if white people painted black people as the majority of the crime problem in the country, you bet your sweet ass it would, we would be racist.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
It's both, but they are definitely painting white people as the majority of the problem in the add. Would it be wrong if white people painted black people as the majority of the crime problem in the country, you bet your sweet ass it would, we would be racist.

Um EXCUSE ME, but haven’t you kept up? We ARE racists by default!
Denying it just makes us more racist...at least that’s what I’m told on a daily basis.

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score
I fuckin swear these threads Taunt me!!
I try to be nice, I try to be civil, I can't be everything the world wants me to be.
Wake up World, Or Men like Myself and others will roll you over and take charge creating huge amounts of technology so turds from third world countries can complain after they use our technology.
When that piece of shit company wants, they really will find out what the best a MAN can get. Until then. Boat pictures, boat Awsomeness. More Boats.....

Or off to the dungeon.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Um EXCUSE ME, but haven’t you kept up? We ARE racists by default!
Denying it just makes us more racist...at least that’s what I’m told on a daily basis.
When working construction 10 or so years back, had a guy accuse me of being racist against Mexicans. It was because of my stance on immigration, and illegals working for shady contractors. Kind of knocked him for a loop when one of the older guys on the crew explained to him that my Dad was Mexican! Apparently, if you're in to boats and cars, and try to live in a good area, you obviously cannot be part Mexican:eek:
That stereotyping racist guy is now head of a union local in SoCal...spending dues money to protest anything Trump...Commie!