WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Toy Factory Field Trip halloween 2017

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Bad ass vid Jamie! I'd like to go out with you guys and bring my crew and feature all of it this winter!

bilge rat

Reaction score
I will run it by the boss,it would make a cool RDP episode I think

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I will run it by the boss,it would make a cool RDP episode I think

Awesome video! Did you see Dax Shepherd run his Tatum? I believe that was first first weekend out there with the new twin turbo set-up in it. He goes with my friends but I think they are all a little biased when I ask about how his car ran.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Awesome video! Did you see Dax Shepherd run his Tatum? I believe that was first first weekend out there with the new twin turbo set-up in it. He goes with my friends but I think they are all a little biased when I ask about how his car ran.
We duned with Dax a little bit. His car ran good, just a little hot.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Ahh good. I'm sure they'll get the cooling issue sorted. Was the RZR crew with you guys?
Just his brother in his, or at least that’s all we saw.
His car never really got to hot, but on his last run before they left, it burnt up a wire to the fans. His car is at Tatum now, they put bigger fans on and did a little rewire.
Do you go out with those guys?

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Just his brother in his, or at least that’s all we saw.
His car never really got to hot, but on his last run before they left, it burnt up a wire to the fans. His car is at Tatum now, they put bigger fans on and did a little rewire.
Do you go out with those guys?

I have not. I've only been to Glamis a couple times. I'm hoping once we get a RV I'll be able to go with them. Most all of that group are friends of mine from the Burbank area.

wallnutz

Reaction score
I have not. I've only been to Glamis a couple times. I'm hoping once we get a RV I'll be able to go with them. Most all of that group are friends of mine from the Burbank area.
Gotcha.