WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Toyhauler upgrades

propcheck

Reaction score
Ok I just wanted to share this with you folks. I have an old weekend warrior that I can’t part with. Recently I noticed some chucking and sway above 65. So I decided to invest in some new suspension components.
I replaced the springs with 7k sets vs the 6k then the mor-Ryde cre 3000 equalizer and mor-ryde wet bolt and shackles. I have always run the continental 12 ply trailer tires So I did not change those out. After swapping out all the components I put a few hundred miles on it last week on the 10 out to quartzite. And for simple bolt on upgrades under a thousand dollars this is hands down the best investment I have ever made into the trailer. So if you tow a trailer do not hesitate to do this if you are thinking about it. It tows so much more solid.

Icky

Reaction score
Make sure you check the welds where your leafs mount to the frame, I had to weld a friend of mines back on.

propcheck

Reaction score
I actually did check all the hangers and areas before I repainted everything. After I finish up with the Ronas I am going to weld in some cross bracing and gusset those hangers on the outside, now that I started this little project I am going full bore on it.