Toyhaulers

E4L

Reaction score
Found one thanks

Last edited:

lantz

Reaction score
Maybe.

I have a 2003 WW FS2600 that I might want to sell. Aluminum siding, so there are a few dings. It's my dad's (I have Pink, and I can get his signature easily to sell), and I drug it to my house because it needs a new fuel pump for generator (which I have, just not intalled), the fresh water tank drain line has fallen apart at the dump gate, and the black water dump gate needs to be cleaned out because it drips.

It's all stuff I can do, but I am not in a hurry....well...I've been busy. Other than that it's clean. It has brand new tires we bought a year ago when I drove it to San Deigo from Moreno Valley,

We used it mainly for Glamis/desert and some beach camping. It was never a party trailer and never abused. The awning should be in great condition, but I haven't opened it in a year. When I brought it here, I opened it, washed it off and let it dry before I closed it up. The top has been resealed, but I don't have the receipt for it, so I am not sure when it was done, but it's been a couple of years. I replaced some of the interior lights with LEDs kits that work amazing, but they are kits that a friend was making, so off brand, but they work.

I have not checked on prices that I might ask. Me and the wife kinda think we'll keep it since our last kid will be out of HS this year and going back to the desert and beach will be way easier. I also don't have any pictures, but it's here in my side yard, so if you want them, I can get them. DM me.

I'd prefer not to sell it with any issues, but if I knew there was a serious buyer, I'd maybe get off my butt and fix it.

Not much of a for sale ad, but it is what it is

MIke

E4L

Reaction score
Maybe.

I have a 2003 WW FS2600 that I might want to sell. Aluminum siding, so there are a few dings. It's my dad's (I have Pink, and I can get his signature easily to sell), and I drug it to my house because it needs a new fuel pump for generator (which I have, just not intalled), the fresh water tank drain line has fallen apart at the dump gate, and the black water dump gate needs to be cleaned out because it drips.

It's all stuff I can do, but I am not in a hurry....well...I've been busy. Other than that it's clean. It has brand new tires we bought a year ago when I drove it to San Deigo from Moreno Valley,

We used it mainly for Glamis/desert and some beach camping. It was never a party trailer and never abused. The awning should be in great condition, but I haven't opened it in a year. When I brought it here, I opened it, washed it off and let it dry before I closed it up. The top has been resealed, but I don't have the receipt for it, so I am not sure when it was done, but it's been a couple of years. I replaced some of the interior lights with LEDs kits that work amazing, but they are kits that a friend was making, so off brand, but they work.

I have not checked on prices that I might ask. Me and the wife kinda think we'll keep it since our last kid will be out of HS this year and going back to the desert and beach will be way easier. I also don't have any pictures, but it's here in my side yard, so if you want them, I can get them. DM me.

I'd prefer not to sell it with any issues, but if I knew there was a serious buyer, I'd maybe get off my butt and fix it.

MIke

Sent you a pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grumpy88

Reaction score
Maybe.

MIke
Any pics or price range ?

lantz

Reaction score
I don't have a solid price range because we only just thought about selling it, and it needs a little fixing. I actually just did a google search for prices for the same trailer this afternoon. I've got pics I just took for another RDP member. I can send them to you. DM me your number and name. Just to be clear though, after the wife and I talk tonight if we decide we want to let it go after cleaning it up a bit, the first guy gets the first shot at it.

BIG MIKE

Reaction score
Looking for a 4005CL WW if anyone is looking to sell. Ty

grumpy88

Reaction score
I don't have a solid price range because we only just thought about selling it, and it needs a little fixing. I actually just did a google search for prices for the same trailer this afternoon. I've got pics I just took for another RDP member. I can send them to you. DM me your number and name. Just to be clear though, after the wife and I talk tonight if we decide we want to let it go after cleaning it up a bit, the first guy gets the first shot at it.
Im not looking for the secret hand shake deal . After the first two paragraphs of the ad i thought you might have a couple of pics and a number in mind . Sorry for the inconvenience , i will pass on the possibly for sale if you and the wife decide to sell .

44Inside

Reaction score
Im not looking for the secret hand shake deal . After the first two paragraphs of the ad i thought you might have a couple of pics and a number in mind . Sorry for the inconvenience , i will pass on the possibly for sale if you and the wife decide to sell .
Sounds like grumpy has heard enough non sense here 😂😂

lantz

Reaction score
Cool.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
I had the twin to that trailer a few year back. Could have sold it 50 times, SO much interest. Wish I would have kept that one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hondo-407

Reaction score
How about a original owner 2008 CR3905?
20210321_175930.jpg
20210321_180000.jpg
20210321_180103.jpg
20210321_175939.jpg
20210321_180009.jpg

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score