WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trade for a jet boat

Deven45

Banned
Reaction score
i have a 2016 crf 450 with very low hours full yoshimaroa exaust aftermarket sprocket American flag graphics a full Baja designs light that was over 500 bucks super bright looking to trade for a jet boat if your I interested I can send you the few pics I have of the bike if you want more I will have to pull it out the trailer

Moneypit

Ol' school kid..........
Reaction score
i have a 2016 crf 450 with very low hours full yoshimaroa exaust aftermarket sprocket American flag graphics a full Baja designs light that was over 500 bucks super bright looking to trade for a jet boat if your I interested I can send you the few pics I have of the bike if you want more I will have to pull it out the trailer
Trade?? How about freebie?? I have several Jetboats, some free, some cheap... All would be considered "projects"...3 bare hulls, 2 of those on trailers, 2 "runners", also on trailers... If you're mechanically inclined you could have a good running jetboat by spring for summer fun... If any of this interests you, respond, or call me, 805 300 0012 for details. I have no way of posting or sending pictures. The boats are all in Mohave valley Az, across the river from Needles...
74 Tahiti, fresh 455 Olds, Berkley pump, Runs great, needs TLC/trailer work...(road towable)...Can start for prospective buyer, can water teat for serious buyer. $1600.00
80 J J Custom, (Challenger splash), 383 Mopar, 2x4 T/Ram, Jacuzzi pump... It was very nice, new motor etc etc, been sitting, has NEW interior stored inside, Black, decent Gel, bottom is perfect, top faded graphics... w/trailer... Can start for serious buyer. $2,000.00
---Offer....
Horizon "Gull Wing" circle style hull, Berkley grate, on Road Runner trailer. Strictly a project boat, Dual axle trailer $350., boat $150....$500.
"Kona" 3/4 stringer jet hull, bare..(Legal Comp Jet APBA hull). boat is FREEBIE, trailer available, cheap....(Good way to get into Comp/Jet Circle racing)...
Cheetah Mini Day Cruiser, bare hull, no trailer, FREE
Again, please don't ask for pictures. If I could do pictures these boats would have been gone years ago...Any interest, call me 805 300 0012
Also have 3 Ocean type boats on trailers....
Ray