WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trader Joes

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Wow, why did they pay? Doesn’t everyone know that you can grab whatever you want up to $950 and take it if you need it? :looking: The divide is just getting bigger. I thought that we were going in the direction of unity with the new administration.

Last edited:

Motor Boater

Reaction score
That video is a joke, accomplished nothing. You don’t like Trader Joe’s policy then don’t shop there. The workers are just doing their jobs, they aren’t setting policy. I fucking hate masks but all the people are fighting each other instead of the policy makers.

2Driver

Reaction score
Fuck, does everyone in this country now have a righteous cause, micro-aggression or a special needs claim.

It seems the whole country has turned into 8 year old girls. The USA is ripe for the picking.

Fenderbender

Reaction score
Yep not that I'm a big TJs fan as I have a family of 5 and they don't cater to that. I have adjusted the shopping I do to the stores that don't stress on the masks (besides Costco) and although they are wearing them they don't harass the mask less shoppers. Honestly I like to cook and part of that is shopping for the meat and vegetables to do that and the stores that enforce the masks just take any enjoyment out of the whole thing.

Andy B.

Reaction score
trader joes is owned by a china company!!!!!!!!

Fuck china!!!!!
You guys know how I feel about masks but these people are stooping to the democrats level stupid not employees fault. I personally don't shop there because they're mask Nazis!!!!!!

hallett21

Reaction score
We need a Trader Joe’s in havasu

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...That was ridiculous... that is exactly why I have most everything delivered to me now...

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
I was in a Trader Joe's about a month ago. A protected class person (2 classes actually - Black and LBGT) walked right in in front of me with no mask. Nobody said a word to her/him.

The double standard is real.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I was in a Trader Joe's about a month ago. A protected class person (2 classes actually - Black and LBGT) walked right in in front of me with no mask. Nobody said a word to her/him.

The double standard is real.
Should have punched him in the pussy 🤔 or her in her cock 🤔😂

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
Homeboy in the maroon long sleeve shirt at the door is gonna square up on the wrong person one of these days. Real tough "Son-Of-A..." dealing with the the little Asian guy.

Last edited:

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
That video is a joke, accomplished nothing. You don’t like Trader Joe’s policy then don’t shop there. The workers are just doing their jobs, they aren’t setting policy. I fucking hate masks but all the people are fighting each other instead of the policy makers.

Please describe in detail what trader joes position entails forcing compliance with a decree. It's not a law for you to wear a mask.

Yes, they were trespassing, yes, they should have left when asked. It's a great point however, to show how many idiots just do what they are told.

500bbc

Reaction score
Thanks to the liberal laws in this state you can walk out with up to $950. (prop 47) and they can't do shit so when they stopped them at the door the employees broke the law.
If they were meth heads those fucking Snowflake employees would have helped them load shopping carts and walked them to their feces ridden tents.

AR33

Reaction score
It’s unbelievable how shocked these people are when you tell these idiots to mind their own business. Haven’t been in a fight in a long time but have been very close twice this past year. People feeling entitled to be rude and disrespectful to other people because they feel morally superior for wearing a mask is going to get a, “go have sexual relations with yourself” from me.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Thanks to the liberal laws in this state you can walk out with up to $950. (prop 47) and they can't do shit so when they stopped them at the door the employees broke the law.

You and I cant walk out because we have value. Its the people who have nothing to lose who arent even hassled when they break laws.

Reactions: idk

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I have said this from the beginning of Covid, there are a lot of people that love the control they have on people now. People are really into it..

badgas

Reaction score
I actually like trader joes but in Commifornia the mask thing is all over so there is no difference in stores.

Ralphs, Lowes, Home Depot, Costco, Walmart, Stater Bros, Vons and any restaurant it MASK MASK MASK. I actually had a guy in costco tell me last week " Sir can you please make sure your mask is alos covering your nose? " I told him " No ! I can't breathe and my glasses are fogged up so if you want me to buy this $500 TV then the mask is staying down "

I hate it !

Every time I get to Havasu I feel SO refreshed not to be shamed and judged if forget the stinky POS in the car or God forbid I want to smile and see someone smile back. I'm so over the mask BS and really over Commifornia as well.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Jake the ASSHOLE posted the vid...

EVERYONE in that Vid was an ASSHOLE...EVERYONE.........

Really? How so? Healthy people without masks are assholes?

Please enlighten us, without sounding like a nazi again.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is the first step to fighting the lawmakers like Pelosi that dont wear masks.

530RL

Reaction score
A private enterprise sets a legal rule on who can and who can not shop in their private place of business.

And a bunch of self-entitled people demand that this free enterprise be stripped of its rights and freedoms to choose how to run their private business and who they choose to do business with.

What has our Country come to? ☹☹

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
A private enterprise sets a legal rule on who can and who can not shop in their private place of business.

And a bunch of self-entitled people demand that this free enterprise be stripped of its rights and freedoms to choose how to run their private business and who they choose to do business with.

oof

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
A bunch of people with lots of time on their hands looking for attention.

A bunch of self-entitled people demand that this free enterprise be stripped of its rights and freedoms to choose how to run their private business and who they choose to do business with.

What has our Country come to? [emoji852][emoji852]

I agree.

To preface... I don't like masks, and not sure they do anything.

Though I agree in principle with this group, I would never participate in this type of event... especially on video. It is just baiting.

I hate when liberals use a camera and bait people.

I think the people who video themselves getting pulled over are idiots. "Are you detaining me? Are you detaining me? Are you detaining me? Are you detaining me?" Etc. They may be correct in principle, but they are still idiots.

Sent From Tapatalk

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
We need a Trader Joe’s in havasu

The fuck we do!!!!! Can you imagine the trend that will start?? We don't need to change into Cali like Phoenix has. Beside that, we have enough of the far West here now with Newscum at the helm next door!!!

Taboma

Reaction score
The fuck we do!!!!! Can you imagine the trend that will start?? We don't need to change into Cali like Phoenix has. Beside that, we have enough of the far West here now with Newscum at the helm next door!!!

You're ole grumpy knightly ass is in Havasu ? For some reason I thought you were boat wrenching in the PNW ?? Of course I "Think" a lot of things that I'm told are wrong. 😂

hallett21

Reaction score

Quality affordable food? The horror lol

Motor Boater

Reaction score
This is the first step to fighting the lawmakers like Pelosi that dont wear masks.

How are you fighting Pelosi by disrupting a private business? These businesses have state regulations they are trying to comply with, plus customers that would not shop there if people weren’t wearing masks so their policy is that everyone will wear a mask. It’s a private business on private property, if you don’t like it that’s fine, just go shop somewhere else. It’s a no win situation for the business, whatever they do someone is going to be pissed. If they say no masks required some asshole is going to say they got Covid because Trader Joe’s was negligent and then the lawsuits start. The business is handcuffed and stupid people want to fuck with them.

Andy B.

Reaction score

The government did it first to the business and Your president has made it worse!
Don't give me your bullshit line either that I didn't vote for him! Same thing voting for an independent or write in same difference.
I don't agree with these idiots but idiots in government started it!!!!