WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tragedy in Monterey Park, CA

LHC30

Old Guy
Reaction score
Let me try to beat the politicians to this : More gun control is needed. No one should have to fear for their children's safety late at night because of the sickening proliferation of un needed firearms in our society….

Dog

Reaction score
I hope the gun was "on the list" or they will be done for.

wzuber

Reaction score
Kcal is reporting it's 10 dead, 10 injured by machine gun or semi-automatic gun.
Slighly diff. Then the standard narrative.

Dog

Reaction score
National news is saying that the subject is still at large.

boatpi

Reaction score
Ten shot dead, at Lunar New Year celebration. Today is Lunar New Year. RIP

Backlash

Reaction score
Obviously, there are lots of agencies involved with this incident. The folks handling the investigation are as good as they come. The information the news is pushing is close, but it is not the gospel. The lovely folks with fresh makeup are simply giving their opinions about what did or didn't occur....so take that with a grain of salt. More information has come to light than what can be shared at this point. 👍

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
The media is trying extremely hard to make this a hate crime. I guess gang violence, domestics, love triangle or numerous other things aren’t to be considered. In todays age it’s a hate crime until proven otherwise.

Well they just announced the suspect is asian…so that puts a damper on the typical hate crime angle.

Water Romper

Reaction score
When I first saw the headlines, my first thought was: what rap crap night club hipster gang infected club was it.....then I read "Ballroom" dancing??? Thats right up there with polka and square dancing... didn't even know folks still do "Ballroom" dancing. Boy, was my first thought way off base.
Regardless what the "club" was like, just sickens me to read about another senseless killing.

Tank

Reaction score
The media is trying extremely hard to make this a hate crime. I guess gang violence, domestics, love triangle or numerous other things aren’t to be considered. In todays age it’s a hate crime until proven otherwise.

Well they just announced the suspect is asian…so that puts a damper on the typical hate crime angle.
Asian on Asian crime? Illegal gun in ca? Media coverage just went down 75%. Wont help The lefts agenda, nothing to see here.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
Ok , call me a conspiracy theorist if you’d like , but how hard would it be to program select individuals to carry out an event like this at a given time ? What’s perhaps the hottest topic right now ? Gun control ! Our govt wants our guns bad . They already unleashed a deadly virus on us all , do you think a few shootings would be out of the question ??

LAPII

Reaction score
Why in this day and age there was no active shooter plan in place is baffling?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
What’s perhaps the hottest topic right now ?
Is the government really trying to cover up vax injuries?
How many secret docs did the President have?
How many billion has the Pentagon misplaced?
What's the WEF, and why are leaders meeting there...(aside from the hookers)

Whole lot of topics near the top that aren't gun control.

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Watching KTLA 5, looks like nothing has happened at Del Amo, other than having the vehicle pinned in. ??

4Waters

Reaction score
IMG_20230122_124200.jpg