WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tragedy in Monterey Park, CA

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
The media and the LACSD are unbelievable. Now they are calling the weapon an assault pistol. They have to push the agenda.

They won’t be happy until the only people with guns are the criminals.

4Waters

Reaction score
The media and the LACSD are unbelievable. Now they are calling the weapon an assault pistol. They have to push the agenda.

They won’t be happy until the only people with guns are the criminals.
Great, so an EPC 9mm. Just in time for the brace controversy. Coincidence?

rs=w_1200,h_1200.jpeg

boatpi

Reaction score
Of course, that worthless Luna and other immediately began to label this a "possible hate crime", from the get-go. POS. Of course, the same "you need me" mentality that has held back in a way Blacks in major cities, all about being a victim because you are born of a certain color. Total BS.

SPFRONTMAN

Reaction score
That parking lot where the white van ended up is right next to Lindberg Nutrition where my wife gets our vitamins from and my grand kids go to that family dentist there.
They shut down Hawthorn Blvd. and Sepulveda Blvd. in all directions. That had to be a mess caddy corner from Del Amo Mall.
This guy went and targeted asians. Where he ended up in that parking lot, it's a pretty good sized strip mall. There's a couple pretty good sized asian businesses in there. One I believe is called Daiso which like a market and the other is like a gift shop. I wonder if that was going to be his next target because that market is packed with people.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Tin foil cap time. So the guy is 79yrs old, maybe real declining health possibly. So say a nice guy from a three letter department approaches him and says, hey look we will take care of your family for the rest of their lives if you do this one little thing for us. Just use this gun that we just passed a ban on so we can further push our agenda.
Seems plausible to my simple mind.

calkid

Reaction score
This guy went and targeted asians. Where he ended up in that parking lot, it's a pretty good sized strip mall. There's a couple pretty good sized asian businesses in there. One I believe is called Daiso which like a market and the other is like a gift shop. I wonder if that was going to be his next target because that market is packed with people.
Perhaps he targeted the ballroom's because he had been rejected there. This could be a case of a lonely old guy that nobody would dance with.
The bigger picture for me is the number of immigrants coming from countries that have no gun rights and therefor no respect for the use or misuse of them.
Maybe the current open border policy is also a new way to attack our "Right To Keep And Bear Arms". A new voting block of "Citizens" that have no conception of the responsibility, that comes with the gun rights new to them. It would seem that they may tend to vote towards gun control simply because it's what they're used to.
BTW, I am not labeling the shooter as an Immigrant, just went on a side rant about what's going on at the border.

Badchoices03

Reaction score
One of the articles said he frequented both dance studios in the past, and might have even been an instructor at the first one he went to.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
As alluded to before, it seems the estranged husband, separated from his wife, was not invited to the dance hall, but his wife was. This infuriated him and triggered the shooting. I'm sure we will slowly get better and more detailed info as the smoke clears.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Gotta get the politicians and news conferences off the air until shooter is totally investigated.The motive will come out,sooner the better.

Backlash

Reaction score
As alluded to before, is seems the estranged husband, separated from his wife, was not invited to the dance hall, but his wife was. This infuriated him and triggered the shooting. I'm sure we will slowly get better and more detailed info as the smoke clears.
This is pretty much "Spot on" from what I've heard.

While folks from the three letter federal agencies HAVE been involved in this investigation, they are not responsible for it or the act itself. Yes, I am a fan of thinking outside the box, but that is not the case with this incident.

The only thing the Feds did, was show up to the incident after everyone else, and plug up the streets trying to park their SUV's. 🤣

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
So apparently by word of the so called potus, our flags are half mast.😡

LakeMeadLavey

Reaction score
The media now has a new term to push their gun agenda. The "assualt pistol" used had a high capacity magazine which is all illegal in California.

The brain surgeon Att. General Rob Bonta stated California's stringent gun laws work its all the other states that do not follow that are the issue. According to the clown if these types of guns and high capacity magazines were banned on a federal level, then these shooters would have no access to obtain these types of guns. This is just another tool they will use to try and push their federal bans with the current administration in charge.

Was almost comical listening to the moron describe the weapons and magazine. Cleary knows nothing about firearms.

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
The media now has a new term to push their gun agenda. The "assualt pistol" used had a high capacity magazine which is all illegal in California.

The brain surgeon Att. General Rob Bonta stated California's stringent gun laws work its all the other states that do not follow that are the issue. According to the clown if these types of guns and high capacity magazines were banned on a federal level, then these shooters would have no access to obtain these types of guns. This is just another tool they will use to try and push their federal bans with the current administration in charge.

Was almost comical listening to the moron describe the weapons and magazine. Cleary knows nothing about firearms.

Newsome gave a comment that also included that guns need to be addressed at the federal level. I don't recall the exact wording.

f12517

Reaction score
Article I found online says the weapon was a Cobray m11. So I doubt it had a brace and is a totally illegal gun in Cali and has been for years unless he owned it long enough to have registered it during the first AWB. Either way, they'll still try to use it as justify more gun control....

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Article I found online says the weapon was a Cobray m11. So I doubt it had a brace and is a totally illegal gun in Cali and has been for years unless he owned it long enough to have registered it during the first AWB. Either way, they'll still try to use it as justify more gun control....
I believe they're legal if they don't have a threaded barrel and they're semi-auto.

Obviously the 30 round mag is illegal in CA but the weapon itself, I don't believe so.

f12517

Reaction score
I believe they're legal if they don't have a threaded barrel and they're semi-auto.

Obviously the 30 round mag is illegal in CA but the weapon itself, I don't believe so.
It’s banned by name as part of the original Roberti-Roos AWB. Ironically, the possession of the 30 rd mag isn’t illegal in and of itself. Though that mag in that gun could be a felony. If this guy owned the gun and mag prior to the ban and registered the gun he could be 100% legal. Watch the liberals heads explode if it turns out he legally owned it all.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
It’s banned by name as part of the original Roberti-Roos AWB. Ironically, the possession of the 30 rd mag isn’t illegal in and of itself. Though that mag in that gun could be a felony. If this guy owned the gun and mag prior to the ban and registered the gun he could be 100% legal. Watch the liberals heads explode if it turns out he legally owned it all.
I love "banned by name" but obviously not by logic... because if it's a semi auto M11, it's actually just a shitty, older pistol 😑

TimeBandit

Reaction score

The police knew the name and address of the shooter as soon as they saw the gun. The gun must have been registered and/or purchased legally for them to have those records.

The shooter was older than me by a good margin, I remember seeing Mac 10's for sale in gun stores so it is entirely possible he bought one legally.

Were Cobray M11/Mac 10's sold as "pistols" for them to have registration info?

Cobray M11/Mac 10's under california law were assault weapons so a record of his registration might exist if he registered it as such before the year 2000.

f12517

Reaction score
Since it's listed as a "pistol" under the AWB reference guide I assume it was sold originally as a pistol in the state. It would have to have been a pistol, otherwise it would be a SBR which isn't legal in Cali at all. Assuming it was sold as a pistol the info on the 4473 would've be registered with the state at the time of sale. And if he did register it as an "assault weapon" they've have a record of it that was too. I really hope they fess up as the background and history of the weapon. No matter what, it'll just be more proof that their shitty laws don't stop crimes.

DarkHorseRacing

Reaction score
I saw a news piece where some guy was holding up a sign like “Guns = Bad” and I’m just shaking my head. I’ve never seen a gun kill anyone by itself, it always takes someone to pick it up and use it, and that’s where people should focus their attention if they weren’t woke liberals.

Dog

Reaction score
I saw a news piece where some guy was holding up a sign like “Guns = Bad” and I’m just shaking my head. I’ve never seen a gun kill anyone by itself, it always takes someone to pick it up and use it, and that’s where people should focus their attention if they weren’t woke liberals.
A personal favorite is "I have never seen a firearm assault anyone." They usually stay where the user left them.

4Waters

Reaction score
A personal favorite is "I have never seen a firearm assault anyone." They usually stay where the user left them.
When rifles actually assault you🤣

I-rotated.jpeg
L8hry1-TBSZSwTngpXypfslXX7WeaLZbZV_vgW3j8X4.jpg
images.jpeg
wQnbLOIlKI5zmXMdIn6v_8YjNEM0QWcXu_fpkXRXpwk.jpg
images (7).jpeg
images (8).jpeg