WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Tragic news

4Waters

Reaction score
She has a really, really, really good prenup

Singleton

Reaction score
I have an old saying "I don't give a shit about the people I know, why would I care about someone I have never met"

I never got the celebrity thing.
To this day, when I attend the Final Four with my press credentials, I have no issues going up to celebrities and saying hi, etc. my friends think I am nuts, I just say they are people just like us with different careers,

4Waters

Reaction score
I never got the celebrity thing.
To this day, when I attend the Final Four with my press credentials, I have no issues going up to celebrities and saying hi, etc. my friends think I am nuts, I just say they are people just like us with different careers,
When I worked in Malibu, Agoura, Calabasas....I ran into several celebrities and if you just talk to them like they are human and not like "OMG, OMG, OMG YOU'RE ________ OMG, OMG, OMG" they for the most part are very down to earth.

The Kardashian girls are pretty damn nice girls, the Jenner girls not much.

petie6464

Reaction score
I don't even know how these people are? My guess is people that contribute nothing to society, mankind or anything for that matter. Am I close?

Backlash

Reaction score
My wife watches their nonsense on TV and kept up with them for years. You have to give it to Momma Chris though.....she set those girls up to be billionaires. Its ridiculous how much they are all worth. Now if Kim lost about 40 pounds of ass, she might be a looker. Until then, nope. No way! 😁

gqchris

Reaction score
My wife watches their nonsense on TV and kept up with them for years. You have to give it to Momma Chris though.....she set those girls up to be billionaires. Its ridiculous how much they are all worth. Now if Kim lost about 40 pounds of ass, she might be a looker. Until then, nope. No way! [emoji16]

They are revenue generating machines. Anything they touch is an immediate cash cow. Just ask my wife, she orders all of their shit and it just amazes me. Hats off to Chris Jenner she is the mastermind of that empire.

Oh and Travis Barker is now smashing Kourtney. Lol

nowski

Reaction score
Back in the day we had one word that described everyone in the spotlight and that word is "Plastic" meaning they're fake...

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Don’t follow these two or any celebrities for that matter. It’s just fucked up they made a grip of kids and then just split up like it’s no big deal. It’s no wonder our youth are so misguided today!

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Kim is still in the Hidden Hills house with the kids, They are all very nice people, I move their cars and always pleasant and generous.

Aside from the bodyguards, personal trainers, assistants, chefs and staff they are just people.

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
Yeah, but that big 'ol ass, make that 3" culo look tighter than hell..... Easy to hit !!!

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Nicest celebrity I ever met was Louie Anderson late one night years back at the 24 hour restaurant at the Hard Rock in Vegas. He was in the next booth and was really cool.

DLC

Reaction score
Nicest celebrity I ever met was ol River Dave! He gave me a bunch of free beer at some down town street fair while a band was playing....

it was great time....

lol

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Back in the day we had one word that described everyone in the spotlight and that word is "Plastic" meaning they're fake...

not everyone in the spotlight is that way.. granted most are.

Ryan Reynolds isn’t.. Keanu Reeves is down to worth. James woods. Jackie Gleason, John Wayne.. Paul Newman, there is and was lots of greats that were good normal people.

unfortunately they are just overshadowed by the new liberal turds