WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trail Maps Parker Area?

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
I've noticed several trail marking signs up around the sand dunes and Shea road area. Is there someplace you can get these trail maps?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You know there is, but I hesitate to be able to tell you where. I was out riding my quad one time out there, and a few other places, and out in the middle of nowhere I ran across this little thing.. Looked like a bus stop bench - the bench. Just a little thing with a roof, and it had pamphlets in it, with trail maps, points of interest and all kinds of stuff.

Maybe boatcop would know?

RD

Riverbottom

Reaction score
Check with Rodney at Parker Auto Parts. He is the leader of the Parker 4 wheelers, and puts on the St Patrick's day poker run in the desert.

Skyskier

skiing Parker since 1960
Reaction score
You know there is, but I hesitate to be able to tell you where. I was out riding my quad one time out there, and a few other places, and out in the middle of nowhere I ran across this little thing.. Looked like a bus stop bench - the bench. Just a little thing with a roof, and it had pamphlets in it, with trail maps, points of interest and all kinds of stuff.

Maybe boatcop would know?

RD

I DID see that thing, when me & my son inlaw were in the St Pat's day poker run, damn if I could find it again. I'll keep a closer eye out next week.

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Check with Rodney at Parker Auto Parts. He is the leader of the Parker 4 wheelers, and puts on the St Patrick's day poker run in the desert.

Yep, Rodney and on the Parker Chamber of Commerce website.

The Parker Chamber of Commerce used to hand out really nice La Paz Co. off road maps at the LA boat show.
Maybe they still do, and still have them avail locally.
We should all consider doing the poker run.