WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

trailer fenders....PSA

wzuber

Reaction score
If your on the fence about changing out or buying trailer fenders from Fenders and More you best getter done asap.
I had a conversation today with the guy that runs the parts dept. at Pacific Boat Trailers in Chino. He was telling me that the Dexter Axle Co. has been on a buying spree in the past few years and they have bought up a big group of the major component suppliers (UFP as example) They now own and are in control of setting market prices. He said the price increases they've seen recently are staggering. They just inked a deal in the last couple months for Fenders & More. Prices will be going up soon so if you are on the fence for their products it will be financially beneficial to act very soon. Time to pull the trigger on those stainless fenders you've been dreaming of.

HitIt

Reaction score
This is a great PSA.

But I think it applies to everything that people with jobs want to buy. You don't pump $2T (or 3 or 4 or ???) into the economy without the cost of chrome fenders, car washes, and chicken nuggets going up.

Welcome to the new reality.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
This is a great PSA.

But I think it applies to everything that people with jobs want to buy. You don't pump $2T (or 3 or 4 or ???) into the economy without the cost of chrome fenders, car washes, and chicken nuggets going up.

Welcome to the new reality.
Nice job making this political. FFS.

Mandelon

Coffee makes me poop.
Reaction score
It just sounds like the owner figured out that by controlling the supply he can raise prices. Monopoly pricing. Eventually someone will come in at a lower price point and steal back his customers... Free markets at work + Greed. LOL

SCHIADA 21 RC

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a source of polished stainless tandem for and Ellis trailer?

shunter2005

Reaction score
It just sounds like the owner figured out that by controlling the supply he can raise prices. Monopoly pricing. Eventually someone will come in at a lower price point and steal back his customers... Free markets at work + Greed. LOL
Hell, they already controlled most of the supply. Bout the only place to get SS fenders. For you guys out there, pricing isn't too bad. $355/ea. for triple axle SS. Most of you can go get them. Shipping is what kills us outsiders.

wzuber

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a source of polished stainless tandem for and Ellis trailer?
Fender dimensions are what matter..LxWxH
Brand...not so much. What are the dimension of your existing fenders?

D19

Reaction score
Hopefully the service stays the same or better. Fenders N More has been pleasant to do business with.

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Who else offers stainless fenders besides Fenders n More?