WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trailer hitch rv in nipomo

Wbinder

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bought anything from them before? Would you recommend them? Our local grand design dealer said they would not touch any trailer for service from trailer hitch? We’re about to pull the trigger on a 25 g momentum from trailer hitch and was curious about any experiences on here?

Dunerking

Reaction score
We bought our Genesis 28CR from them. No issues to speak of. Bought it January 2020,and was the best price we could find locally.
I don’t understand Grand Design dealer wouldn’t touch anything from them. It’s not like they build the trailer.

Riverbound

Banned
Reaction score
They have always had very competitive pricing, never bought form then thigh as they didn’t Sheba the exact trailer I was looking for.

lenmann

Reaction score
When we bought our 2017 Momentum 398M, Trailer Hitch had the best price, but sold the unit before I could pull the trigger. Got a price match at, of all places, Mike Thompson. Granted this was five years and ago pre-covid.

The dealer up here (Blue Dog in Redding CA) wouldn't come close on price so I made the drive. I had some warranty work done at Blue Dog and it took a while to get the appointment but they did the work. Since then I have a had a local mobile RV repair tech do all my warranty and service work. He's super easy to work with and more competent than the guys at Blue Dog IMHO. He has to call Momentum to get pre-authorization on warranty stuff, but so does the dealer.

I think @TPC bought his Momentum from Trailer Hitch RV so he may have direct relevant experience.