WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trailer Lights

MagicMan

Reaction score
Looking to replace the rear trailer marker lights. Two of my lights are out and I dont want to deal with them popping out every time I dip the trailer in the water. Looking to upgrade, maybe some surface mount lights. Any ideas, thanks. D1921AA0-7E9A-4EE4-A637-DA26C3565EAB.jpeg

jailbird141

Reaction score
Try etrailer.com. Big selection and good service from my experience.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I notice on mine that the old lights were bigger than the new lights. Not by much but enough I have been worried the rubber grommets will fall out.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
I notice on mine that the old lights were bigger than the new lights. Not by much but enough I have been worried the rubber grommets will fall out.

I had someone steal the rubber grommet a couple of years ago. When I park the truck and trailer I always tug on the boards and inspect the springs, I walk from the front of the trailer through the center and out the back, everything was good. At the end of the day I start the truck max A/C and do a walk around to make sure I didn't get hit. I walk to the back and one of the tail lights is hanging and the grommet is gone.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I had someone steal the rubber grommet a couple of years ago. When I park the truck and trailer I always tug on the boards and inspect the springs, I walk from the front of the trailer through the center and out the back, everything was good. At the end of the day I start the truck max A/C and do a walk around to make sure I didn't get hit. I walk to the back and one of the tail lights is hanging and the grommet is gone.
Haven't lost any yet. But the old ones fit tight. The new ones are really loose.