WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trailer re-do

OGCroz

Reaction score
Who knows the name of that trailer place in Havasu that refurbs boat trailers? Thanks

cofooter

Reaction score
Curious what is costs (roughly) to sandblast and re-paint a 2-axle trailer if anyone knows. Thanks

Wheeler

I'm just here to bitch about others negativity.😁
Reaction score
Curious what is costs (roughly) to sandblast and re-paint a 2-axle trailer if anyone knows. Thanks

A friend had his done last year and paid 400 for powdercoat. Sandblast was charged by the hour at 100 per. hr., he does not recall the actual price for this.

Give Joey Cucci a call and see what he charges. I'll ask another friend what he paid for his when he shows up next week.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score

I just got a quote here in Phoenix metro for a 21 foot boat trailer with dual axle for 1000 bucks. Sandblast clean and repaint black with the "midgrade" paint option. Price can go up or down depending on your quality of paint choice... BTW that was price with me delivering the trailer without a boat on it and no bunks or lighting present.

cofooter

Reaction score
Thanks, guys! That is about what I thought!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
If someone sandblasted your trailer you are going to need all new bearings afterwards.

cofooter

Reaction score
If someone sandblasted your trailer you are going to need all new bearings afterwards.

Huh????? They remove the hubs and mask off the spindles, at least the ones I've seen do.

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
Stands, chunks of wood, old tires.. whatever.... trailersandblasting.jpg ... But it probably doesnt hurt to soak the berrings in solvent, repack and replace the seals....