WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[WTS] Trailer Valet RVR3

floatn turd

Reaction score
Hi,
I am selling this Trailer Valet RVR3 that I bought to move my boat into a tight storage unit.
But
I finally found a larger unit before I could even use this thing.

The tracks don't even have dirt on them.

I am selling this RVR for $2K

I bought it for $2400 +tax

You'll save around $600ish total (after taxes) if you buy mine, rather than from a store.

Please feel free to ask any questions.
Located in Chino Ca.

Thank you.

PS
I will be in Havasu July 25 -30th
I can bring it with me if needed.

20210707_185721.jpg
20210707_190249.jpg
20210707_190239.jpg
20210707_190112.jpg
20210707_190048.jpg
20210707_190034.jpg
20210707_190028.jpg
20210707_190021.jpg
20210707_190009.jpg
20210707_190001.jpg
20210707_185954.jpg
20210707_190534.jpg

TBulger

Reaction score
That is soo cool, what is the recommended weight it can push/pull

floatn turd

Reaction score
This is a little guy in their line up.
The RVR3 is rated at 3500lbs tongue weight.

Here are the specs:

Remote-controlled, self-motorized trailer dolly lets you effortlessly move your trailer into the garage or other tight spaces. Wireless remote helps you maneuver your trailer 360 degrees with no spotter. Mounting bracket is included.

Features:

• Remote-controlled trailer mover makes moving your RV, boat trailer, or heavy cargo trailer a simple, 1-person job
    • Move your trailer into your garage or another tight spot without breaking a sweat
  • Wireless remote control can be used at any angle from up to 40 feet away
    • Ability to freely walk around while moving your RV eliminates the need for a spotter
    • Simple forward/back and right/left button layout makes maneuvering the RVR easy
  • 2 High-torque motors move a single-axle trailer
    • Independently operated motors provide 360 degrees of rotation
    • Full range of motion lets you easily move your trailer around corners and into tight spaces
  • Heavy-duty caterpillar treads easily maneuver over different surfaces - rating is based on level ground
    • 2" Wide rubber treads can handle asphalt, gravel, grass, and dirt surfaces
  • Rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 30 minutes of runtime
    • Easy-to-read battery indicator on remote alerts you when the RVR needs to be recharged
  • Mounting bracket included for trailer hookup
  • Aluminum construction is corrosion resistant

Specs:

• Weight capacity: 3,500 lbs
  • Tongue weight capacity: 350 lbs
  • Minimum tongue weight required: 165 lbs
  • Voltage: 14.8 V
  • RVR dimensions: 15" long x 17" wide x 9" tall
  • Mounting bracket dimensions (when assembled): 4" long x 6" wide x 9-1/2" tall
  • Weight: 45 lbs
  • Speed when unloaded: 29-1/2 feet per minute
  • Speed when loaded: 23 feet per minute
  • 1-Year limited warranty

Trailer Valet RVR3 Electric Trailer Mover

Moving your RV, boat trailer, or cargo trailer can be an arduous task. Manual trailer movers and dollies require you to bend over and move the trailer either by hand or by turning a manual hand crank. Electric trailer movers remove the physical exertion, but they still require you to manually steer your trailer with a handle, which requires strength and usually requires a second person to be a spotter.

The remote-controlled RVR robot removes those hassles and frustrations. With the RVR3, you can move your trailer with the push of a button. No physical exertion is required. Thanks to the wireless, handheld remote controller, moving your trailer is now a 1-person job. The remote control's 40' range lets you freely walk around your trailer while relocating it, ensuring that you have the best viewing angle as you go around corners and maneuver your trailer into tight spaces.

Operation with the Wireless Remote Controller
Trailer Valet RVR3 Wireless Remote Controller

The RVR's wireless remote controller has a simple layout featuring forward/back and right/left buttons. Once the RVR is connected to your trailer with the included mounting bracket, hold down the "up" arrow button to move forward, and hold down the "down" arrow to move backward. To turn the RVR, hold down the "up" or "down" button while also pressing either the "left" or "right" arrow button, depending on the direction you want to move your trailer.

The RVR can be used to move your trailer up slopes or inclines of no more than 5 degrees. When using the RVR robot to move your trailer up an incline, the RVR must push the trailer up the slope. When going down an incline, the RVR must lead, or pull, the trailer down the slope.

RVR3 Remote Battery Indicator

With a full charge, the RVR has a runtime of approximately 30 minutes, which allows for plenty of time to relocate your trailer. The remote control includes a battery indicator that will let you know when the RVR's battery is running low and needs to be recharged. To conserve the battery, the unit automatically shuts itself off after being idle for 3 minutes. The charger is included and connects to standard 2-prong outlets. The unit takes 5 to 6 hours to fully recharge.

360 Degrees of Motion
Trailer Valet RVR3 Motorized Trailer Mover

The RVR3 is built with 2 planetary gear motors that can move a single-axle trailer. The independently operated motors allow for 360 degrees of motion, providing you with complete control and maneuverability when moving your trailer.

Heavy-Duty Rubber Treads
Trailer Valet RVR3 Rubber Treads

The heavy-duty caterpillar treads allow the RVR to handle a variety of terrain, including asphalt, gravel, grass, and dirt. The 2" wide rubber treads enable the RVR to move easily from one type of surface to another.

Hooking Your Trailer up to RVR
Trailer Valet RVR3 Install

The RVR3 easily attaches to your trailer's frame with the included mounting bracket. For best results, mount the RVR as far back on the trailer frame as possible. Once the mounting bracket is securely attached to the frame with the included bolts, just slide it into the mounting bracket tower on the RVR unit. Then secure it in place with the included cotter ring, and you're ready to go.

Note: they do also make a ball hitch mount for it. Rather than that trailer clamp.
It's about $175 from their website