WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Trailer Wiring this Weekend

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a shop in Havasu that can get us in today to troubleshoot/fix a trailer wiring issue? Somewhere between PHX and Havasu yesterday we lost all lights.

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
I will be the first to suggest it’s probably a ground problem.
Ground is good, dog chewed through the 7 pin and we recently had it replaced. Guessing it's something related to that.

Reactions: DWC

Done-it-again

Reaction score
might not be the same thing, but this little F'er gave me hell for 1.5 days trying to find out why I lost 12v to the trailer...

IMG_6034.jpg
IMG_6035.jpg

Done-it-again

Reaction score
Had that same issue on my toyhauler while in Glamis. I now carry a spare.
So do I, 2 of them. Thought my batteries were bad and very close to buying new ones, as my remote fan would turn on very slow by itself. Was very weird, even bough a new circuit board for it and replaced it... Just to find out that a $3 part F'd the whole thing.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Look in the owner's manual and find the fuse for trailer lights. Also, use a tester to make sure your harness is working properly.
If the dog chewed up the harness it probably shorted the fuse in the truck. I’d check the fuse block first.
Might save a couple of bucks checking this out. So easy and more common than you think.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Just get these and don't worry about it.

I've got a set and they are probably the best thing horrible fright sells.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
@ArizonaKevin Kevin great to hear that you got things taken care of. Also had a nice time meeting you and the whole family and @DWC at Topock. Now I really want to know which one of the beautiful pups was the one that did the damage???

Reactions: DWC

ArizonaKevin

Reaction score
@ArizonaKevin Kevin great to hear that you got things taken care of. Also had a nice time meeting you and the whole family and @DWC at Topock. Now I really want to know which one of the beautiful pups was the one that did the damage???
It was my parents' doodle, a pure golden like mine would never chew anything 😆