WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Train derailment - Ohio

Sandlord

Reaction score
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/mar/03/us-rail-workers-east-palestine-ohio-train-crash?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

6457EEC6-EC01-4B78-A68C-1A138F598B17.png

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Don't know if this has been posted but this was taken 20 miles before the derailment

You're not railroading if you don't have a couple of pinwheels.

I've no idea if that contributed to the crash, but it looks like a handbrake left on or a retainer valve in the retaining position meaning it leaves the brakes partially applied even when the engineer has requested a release. Used in mountain territory.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There is going to be a whole bunch of shit hitting the fan when the sewers start blowing up.
Small town, probably a lot of septic systems. The runoff effecting farms and ranches though, may be felt a lot further for a lot longer.

Being a certified foil hat kinda person, what if it wasn't "just" polyvinyl chloride? What if it was something made with intentions of being dispersed?
Think about what Agent Orange did, and who made it. We are better at some things now, but worse at others.

What if the "Chinese Spy Balloon" was not Chinese, but ours to monitor things...and that's why it "wasn't a threat".

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
A warehouse fire breaks out in Kissimmee, Florida. Recent chemical fires have taken place in Norway, Ohio, Louisiana, Texas, Hawaii, Illinois and Montreal.

Dioxin bomb released from Ohio train wreck ignition will poison food supply for a century

The highly toxin dioxins released from the deliberate ignition of the Ohio train wreck will persist for a century or more, contaminating soils, water and the food supply from an entire region.

These dioxins, which include 2,3,7,8 TCDD, are so toxic that your lifetime maximum exposure is measured in less than trillionths of a gram. Cancer rates are going to skyrocket and persist for at least two generations, maybe three.

This is the biggest chemical weapons attack on U.S. soil in the history of the nation.

@AmericanExceptionalism 🇺🇸

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Yup…..there was a bio-weapon attack on the globe, specifically targeting the USA, by the USA. Other countries were just collateral damage

Spying on USA “stuff” by the USA using made in China “bits & bobs”

A chemical warfare attack on USA soil by USA - ongoing

Gorilla warfare happening daily on USA citizens by USA citizens

Cyber warfare on USA coming very soon by, yup….the USA

Yet………..let’s bring down the president, D J T, because, why? Jao Biden is not legally the sitting POTUS

What kind of backwoods butt fuckery is goin on ?

EDIT; it just seems like every warfare tactic is playing out on my BACK PORCH from what I wholeheartedly trusted to be my friend (USA).
The enemy of my enemy….apparently, ain’t MY FUCKING FRIEND‘

Get off ME FECKIN PORCHES!!!

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
American Exceptionalism
Yup…..there was a bio-weapon attack on the globe, specifically targeting the USA, by the USA. Other countries were just collateral damage

Spying on USA “stuff” by the USA using made in China “bits & bobs”

A chemical warfare attack on USA soil by USA - ongoing

Gorilla warfare happening daily on USA citizens by USA citizens

Cyber warfare on USA coming very soon by, yup….the USA

Yet………..let’s bring down the president, D J T, because, why? Jao Biden is not legally the sitting POTUS

What kind of backwoods butt fuckery is goin on ?

Runs2rch

Reaction score
MN derailment not being talked about. Look over here Trump indictment!

bonesfab

Reaction score
Should be some three armed babies being born by now. What's an extra appendage amoungst family.