WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Train derailment - Ohio

Wedgy

Reaction score
I second the Robotic Fix the FUBAR Asswipe Train wreck Fuckup equipment. IMO. This is all, FUCKING BULLSHIT.
Irregardless of the circumstance, NS/EPA lax Regulation and Garbage Government oversight, NS caused it.
It's not an accident, it's substandard industry practice. improper/deferred maintenance, to a criminal extent.

I'm probably the brokest Broke Dick Inmate by far on here. My fleet is sunburned paint droppings hail damaged, 35, 33, 29, and 10 years old, boat is 36, but it's all safe and mechanically sound.
All of it insured as if I were still transporting Teams. I check my shit. Norfolk Southern, and the Asswipe Owners, Don't.

WTF NS? EPA? WH? WTF? Fire that Useless POS ButtPiratePete. Ban Gas. Fn Morons. FU
Nothing will ever make this Right. So. Make then pay, Make them ALL pay. Dearly... What. They don't have Liability Ins? You know they have an Army of Attorneys on retainer, just Chomping at the Bit to deny paying out a penny of Shareholder gains. I'm thinking my Kid should go back, go to Western School of Law, at this rate.

So. Car crash, Insurance. Everyone injured and not dead, gets fixed relatively speaking, The injured party/parties. vehicles get fixed/replaced. Hit a house house burns down? Liable. Everyone Inside? Why is this any different? Besides all the Lawyers getting rich?

When the People refuse to bend over and take this shit anymore is when this shit will stop. Until then, lube up America. Time for some Failure Analysis.

What that looks like in the beginning is 1 202 224 3121 ask for your Rep or Senator, or just listen, state your zip code to what used to be a person and you will be connected with your US Rep, or Senator's office. Have a Convo. Get the Ball rolling. If they don't answer the phone? That's a problem. More Failure Analysis...

Remember, even in this case, "There are no Problems, only Solutions."

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
To wit. Plane has a problem. Ground plane. Fix problem. Plane safe now. SOP. Deviate, people die. Unacceptable.

So. Train crash. Rail cars are carrying hazardous deadly chemicals in defective rail cars. All over the U.S. Every day.
Are the Rail lines and the regulatory agency of the government that regulates trains taking ANY? action now to safeguard the Public? Their job? Do the job WE pay them to do? What's the Goal? Public Safety. So... WTF
Unacceptable.

P.S. re: Atty's,
So. Chemical producers ok/d using F'd up rolling stock?! $$, spreading all over just like a chemical cloud.
Maybe BF was right. About what's happening now, and it's all flowing uphill. "It's all about the Benjamin's..."

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
The entire "Crash site," should be on lockdown, just like a plane crash. EPA in Hazmat suits. People who actually know WTF they are doing. Policy and Procedures should be in place, ready to provide support for the affected, investigation, determination, and total cleanup. Protecting the Public, OUR land and water. NS should be standing outside the caution tape, in the corner. Instead they are cleaning the crime scene.

NTSB? Not Too Smart Bozos. DOT? That's waay too easy. EPA? Exceptionally Pussified Agency?
Where's Greta? What about the Planet? A Gazillion tons of VOC's spewed into the air water and soil? and nary a peep.
And FEMA? Fucking Exponentially Many Americans.
Why do we even pay taxes?

Last edited:

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
I worked many environmental projects under the oversight of the EPA in years past, every time, the EPA on site supervisor didn’t know shit about real world project problem solving, but they knew the shit out of the EPA rules. Engineering contractors and other professionals typically know their shit, but results depend on who’s paying their bills. Ultimately the impacts are flushed out in court right or wrong. The shit drags on forever.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

E5F32D0E-9A2D-429A-996D-EB285A3798A4.gif

jet496

Reaction score
this Is so fuuuuuuuq’d up. Look up in the sky everybody. It’s a balloon, it’s a UFO er UAP, nope…it’s polyvinylchloride
Yea, in another thread regarding the balloon, we were commenting how it had to be distraction but to what? LOL. Now we know. Straight out of the "how to horn-swaggle the sheeple" textbook for sure.

RadMan

Throbbing Member
Reaction score
Hmm
Weird the USDept of State shows the total aid to Palestine (360mil annually 2021) but it’s discouraging to read with a black background and dark grey text.

What about our East Palestine, can they get some.

14B4F51C-2FA4-4FD8-8D1F-B763990F5B51.png

Wedgy

Reaction score
So. Who has done more for East Palestine? The current, or ex President.

The OSHA exposure limit for industry, for Vinyl Chloride by Law, is 1 ppm during an 8 hour shift. For East Palestine? WTF.
Safe and Effective. Go on Home. To die. F FJB, that senile POS. F the EPA, F the NTSB. F the DOT. Head of DOT, the one with the dirty knees? The AssMan? Tar and Feather that incompetent MF. That idiot is useless. The entire Cabinet, and Administration are complete Morons. Or worse. Time will tell. So far? Well. Sammy loves it. WTF. Looks like Evil to me.

The plot thickens...

https://rumble.com/v2a14ts-federal-government-refuses-to-help-them.html

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230219_065000.jpg

Bill Gates has been buying up lots of Farmland in the U.S. BlackRock owns the largest shareholder in real estate with Bill Gates. It just so happened that the train derailed in Ohio carrying toxic chemicals that blew up right in the middle of the most prime farm land in the country, not to mention that there has been over 96 food plants destroyed under the Biden Regime and CDC Changed Vinyl Chloride Toxicity information weeks before Train Derailment! There are NO coincidences that all of this was planned!

ooh come on... its just a coincidence

WTFU

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Vinyl Chloride OSHA standard for exposure in Industry, by Law, Is 1 ppm per an 8 hour shift. The CDC can suck Ass.
There are still rail cars in EP resident's back yards. Oh, and Dioxin.

Every statement from Government on Ohio is an outright lie. By their own OSHA standard, it is not safe. AT ALL.
Any person who is not lying and can see the shit sheen in the water stirred up from the bottom of the creeks in EP, knows this. There is no way that the pollution we can see with our own eyes is under the acceptable exposure limit. NO Way...
Anything they say, is TOTAL BULLSHIT.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Some better information, drone video of the site. Guys a Mechanical Engineer bringing a lot of new reporting, maps.

The predicted monumental disruption? Failure Analysis. Or? Forensic Investigation.
That is a really big piece of populated Heartland America, major waterway systems, lost.

After NS derailment #2, CBS pounces. Poppy Harlow, Erin Brockovich bring it.

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
The Plot thickens, again. Remember. The government is here to help...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Monday am 2/20/23, President's Day Farm Report:.

KGNC AM 710 radio out of Amarillo. Ag Reps out of Ohio call in, reporting into the AG/Farm Report that Ohio farmers are calling in in droves, desperately struggling with the need to start planting seed soon, and the harsh reality of being unable to do so now in contaminated farmland.

Even Texas is not immune, IMO. Two rivers flow through Texas on their way to the Mississippi, the Red River, and the Canadian. The rest feed the Gulf of Mexico.
With the spread of the Dioxin plume into up into Canada, it's only a matter of time before it hitches a ride on all the Red Dirt that blows down here from Canada.

On the High Plains of the West Texas/Panhandle, the soil temperature here remains too cold to plant well past the lower elevations to the East. It remains to be seen here, if/how this may affect Texas Agriculture and Livestock. We all shall see.
The time of the Long Sorrows continues. Our Prayers go out to the East, Ohio and all those directly affected. Godspeed.

xlint89

Reaction score
The Plot thickens, again. Remember. The government is here to help...
It seems every time the .gov conducts an exercise, a tragedy seems to follow soon after.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Brian Kilmeade, reporting this am.
No Youth, or Scholastic sports teams will travel to, or play ANY games, or tournaments in East Palestine now.
Safe and Effective

Wedgy

Reaction score
Looks very much like War to me.

bonesfab

Reaction score
How did he get to that position should be the question people are asking?? Oh that's right, Just like Cameltoe, Sucks dick like a pro.

Wedgy

Reaction score
If you look at all O'Joes picks, it makes ya wonder.. They all suck. Throwing the old dog a blackmail bone.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Sooo, not so much transportation related, but anyone else hear about the fire at Oak Ridge National Labs?
Y-12, just a building that processes uranium:oops:
For the right wingers being the bane of the planet, sure is a lot of stuff trying to kill us with dems in control.

xlint89

Reaction score
Evening news was trying to spin this on Trump. They claimed he relaxed the regs on the train companies. LOL

Where's that $$ from the infrastructure bill? Clowns...

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score
Sooo, not so much transportation related, but anyone else hear about the fire at Oak Ridge National Labs?
Y-12, just a building that processes uranium:oops:
For the right wingers being the bane of the planet, sure is a lot of stuff trying to kill us with dems in control.

me Dad worked there form early 60’s through mid 80’s. He could never tell me what is was he did there because “classified”. I just retired from the airlines this January after 32+ years and did absolutely nothing for good money. I can only imagine that me dad did the same.

my dad would bring home Russian news papers after a day at the “plant” lie down on the sofa and fall asleep within minutes, snoring, with the roosky tabloids on his chest. When he’d wake up, i’d ask if he could read those to me. He’d tell me he couldn’t actually read the language, rather he could interpret certain messages. I didn’t ask any more questions because I was a tween-ager and didn’t care.

-pardon my thread jack. The ORNL (plant #…there were 3) triggered a memory. Me dad passed February 2003.

oh. And it’s trivia night at the bar tonight…..which states were involved with the manhattan project?
and
what was the name of the corporation?

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
me Dad worked there form early 60’s through mid 80’s. He could never tell me what is was he did there because “classified”. I just retired from the airlines this January after 32+ years and did absolutely nothing for good money. I can only imagine that me dad did the same.

my dad would bring home Russian news papers after a day at the “plant” lie down on the sofa and fall asleep within minutes, snoring, with the roosky tabloids on his chest. When he’d wake up, i’d ask if he could read those to me. He’d tell me he couldn’t actually read the language, rather he could interpret certain messages. I didn’t ask any more questions because I was a tween-ager and didn’t care.

-pardon my thread jack. The ORNL (plant #…there were 3) triggered a memory. Me dad passed February 2003.

oh. And it’s trivia night at the bar tonight…..which states were involved with the manhattan project?
and
what was the name of the corporation?
Wow. The Cold War. I met a United Airlines Pilot tiling his new house. He said, "Do what your good at, but. Be a number on a paycheck at a big company with good money and good benefits." The way things used to be.

Tim Pool is reporting that a Bottled water company near East Palestine, is pulling all their water off of store shelves. The water is bottled by Giant Eagle, and is draw from from a local source. Why? The EPA tested the water and said it is safe.

I think I saw/read all this and forgot.
Oak Ridge. Hmm. Tennessee? Sandia, Los Alamos, New Mexico. They blew up and irradiated the snot out of Nevada.
Maybe California, up by the Bay area. New York? Sandia Labs?

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Wow. The Cold War. I met a United Airlines Pilot tiling his new house. He said, "Do what your good at, but. Be a number on a paycheck at a big company with good money and good benefits." The way things used to be.

Tim Pool is reporting that a Bottled water company near East Palestine, is pulling all their water off of store shelves. The water is bottled by Giant Eagle, and is draw from from a local source. Why? The EPA tested the water and said it is safe.
Oak Ridge. Hmm. Tennessee? Sandia, New Mexico. They blew up and irradiated the snot out of Nevada.
The reason they are pulling their water off the shelves is because they don't have the same protections from the government as big pharma. LOL

sprintcvx

Reaction score

Wedgy

Reaction score
The reason they are pulling their water off the shelves is because they don't have the same protections from the government as big pharma. LOL
I saw that on some real news. Thats Fd up.
So private biz, Damned if they do, Damned if they don't. Meanwhile,
Government kills its citizens with impunity.

Government/ Agencies need stripped of Qualified Immunity.

Or we need to strip Government.

Is East Palestine not Concord or Lexington? Looks like a war zone to me.

This shit will only stop when we make it stop.
ButtPirate Pete may enjoy Ass fucked. Red America, IDFTS.

When that Incompetent Assclown finally shows up to EP, he should be Tarred, Feathered, and run out of town on a rail.

Last edited:

Q4mtxUS

Reaction score

Oak Ridge. Hmm. Tennessee? Sandia, Los Alamos, New Mexico. They blew up and irradiated the snot out of Nevada.

i couldn’t remember much myself as I was drunk posting last night, me guess of the Manhattan project might also include , New Jersey, Washington state & Tennessee. Also, I thought Union Carbide was the big corporation. My dad would joke saying “who killed more Indians than John Wayne?” “Union Carbide” hahahaha….because he worked for Union Carbide