WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Train derailment - Ohio

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Sooo, not so much transportation related, but anyone else hear about the fire at Oak Ridge National Labs?
Y-12, just a building that processes uranium:oops:
For the right wingers being the bane of the planet, sure is a lot of stuff trying to kill us with dems in control.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
cut/paste

"""An awful lot of dangerous disasters happening in the US right now.

Volatile chemical shipments derailing and ecological disasters that for some reason are being swept under a rug.
-
Tell me, if the US were in a silent war it could not fully admit to losing, how might they bill domestic attacks?

Do you think they would admit to sabotage by foreign powers on American soil, or would they bill it in such a way as to keep the sleeping public asleep?

How long can they fight a losing war before people start to catch on?

Are you keeping track of incidents?

You should be.""

The Silent War Rages, even as the loudspeaker refuses to acknowledge.

January 9th - Lake City, SC train derailment

January 19th - Zainsville, OH Ohio Central Railroad derailment

January 21st - Loris, SC train derailment

February 3rd - Irvine, CA Suspicious Chemical Spill at Village Apartments

February 3rd - East Palestine, Ohio Norfolk Southern derailment

February 12th - Enoree, SC CSX train Derailment

February 13th - Montgomery, TX Union Pacific train derailment

February 14th - Londonderry, NH Stonyfield Yogurt chemical spill

February 15th - Tucson, AZ chemical truck wrecks and explodes on highway

February 16th - Oceanside, CA chemical truck collision and spill on highway

February 16th - Catoosa, OK Holly Energy Partners chemical tank fire

February 19th - Philadelphia, PA 18" pipe bomb found near railway

February 20th - Bedford, OH I. Schumann & Co. metals plant explosion

February 20th - Ban Buren Township, MI Norfolk Southern derailment

February 21st - Gothenburg, NE Union Pacific train derailment

February 21st - Oakwood, OH Oakwood manufacturing plant explosion.

February 22nd - Uranium fire at Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

1677166855909.png

Last edited:

Wedgy

Reaction score
Why is it sounding like more and more everyday we are in a movie where evil powers are trying to destroy us? This stuff is far beyond Dan Brown novels.
Real life is so much more interesting than fiction. But this reality is a nightmare. Stop the World, I want to get off!

"Up, up and awayayy in my beautiful balloon.." No!, Wait!! Aww hell...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Real life is so much more interesting than fiction. But this reality is a nightmare. Stop the World, I want to get off!

"Up, up and awayayy in my beautiful balloon.." No!, Wait!! Aww hell...
Fear is just another thing that let's us know we're alive. I've done really stupid things for an adrenaline rush, but with no purpose.

F' it, bring it. I didn't survive this life thus far to roll over now. Every day is just another trial or path.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
cut/paste

"""An awful lot of dangerous disasters happening in the US right now.

Volatile chemical shipments derailing and ecological disasters that for some reason are being swept under a rug.
-
Tell me, if the US were in a silent war it could not fully admit to losing, how might they bill domestic attacks?

Do you think they would admit to sabotage by foreign powers on American soil, or would they bill it in such a way as to keep the sleeping public asleep?

How long can they fight a losing war before people start to catch on?

Are you keeping track of incidents?

You should be.""

The Silent War Rages, even as the loudspeaker refuses to acknowledge.

January 9th - Lake City, SC train derailment

January 19th - Zainsville, OH Ohio Central Railroad derailment

January 21st - Loris, SC train derailment

February 3rd - Irvine, CA Suspicious Chemical Spill at Village Apartments

February 3rd - East Palestine, Ohio Norfolk Southern derailment

February 12th - Enoree, SC CSX train Derailment

February 13th - Montgomery, TX Union Pacific train derailment

February 14th - Londonderry, NH Stonyfield Yogurt chemical spill

February 15th - Tucson, AZ chemical truck wrecks and explodes on highway

February 16th - Oceanside, CA chemical truck collision and spill on highway

February 16th - Catoosa, OK Holly Energy Partners chemical tank fire

February 19th - Philadelphia, PA 18" pipe bomb found near railway

February 20th - Bedford, OH I. Schumann & Co. metals plant explosion

February 20th - Ban Buren Township, MI Norfolk Southern derailment

February 21st - Gothenburg, NE Union Pacific train derailment

February 21st - Oakwood, OH Oakwood manufacturing plant explosion.

February 22nd - Uranium fire at Y-12 National Security Complex in Oak Ridge

This is what our government trying to kill us looks like. Gotta meet the WEFs depopulation quota or biden doesn't get his icecream.

Wedgy

Reaction score
This is what our government trying to kill us looks like. Gotta meet the WEFs depopulation quota or biden doesn't get his icecream.
Nothing to see here, Safe and effective. Blaming this shit from a dust storm from the Plains from a few days ago.
News Flash, It's been blowing dust here for weeks. It's called Spring. The dust is Red. It blows down from Canada.
Next, we get the SoCal/Pacific rain remnants through Saturday. Latest NWS Wind Warning Sunday into Monday 2/27 high winds to 65mph.

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is starting to scare the shit out of me. Covid, food production facility explosions, train derailments...look up Smart Cities, and you too will be scared shitless. Full electric, full "IDs" including medical, financial and travel. Social Credit Scores. Full surveillance, but "all for the greater good" is also here.

Basically, WWIII will not be fought country to country, rather it will be govt AGAINST their people. The only thing worse than a couple of world powers that are fighting each other, is a couple of world powers working together to have full control of their people, with EACH OTHERS HELP.

WHO, UN, etc its happening.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
People are so engrained as to political parties, "leaders" and ideals set under false pretense. Slowly, even the more brainwashed are paying attention. We can only hope it isn't too late. When it comes down to it, it is growing more to an "us against them", maybe even a good versus evil type reckoning. Necessity will make allies of those once foes.
This is starting to scare the shit out of me. Covid, food production facility explosions, train derailments...look up Smart Cities, and you too will be scared shitless. Full electric, full "IDs" including medical, financial and travel. Social Credit Scores. Full surveillance, but "all for the greater good" is also here.

Basically, WWIII will not be fought country to country, rather it will be govt AGAINST their people. The only thing worse than a couple of world powers that are fighting each other, is a couple of world powers working together to have full control of their people, with EACH OTHERS HELP.

WHO, UN, etc its happening.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
People are so engrained as to political parties, "leaders" and ideals set under false pretense. Slowly, even the more brainwashed are paying attention. We can only hope it isn't too late. When it comes down to it, it is growing more to an "us against them", maybe even a good versus evil type reckoning. Necessity will make allies of those once foes.
We can only hope people wake up. Until then, the leftist here won’t wake up until the other leftists take their boats. Even then, I only give them a 50/50 chance…

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
We can only hope people wake up. Until then, the leftist here won’t wake up until the other leftists take their boats. Even then, I only give them a 50/50 chance…
A population never changes unless forced to do so. Obviously, the powers that be are flexing their might to bring upon a change that suits them. Control. I hold out hope that the pressure forces change in another direction.

Like hitting a ball bearing with a hammer. If done perfectly, force and aim, you may reshape it. Slight miscalculation, and the bearing shoots out. Too much force, and you may fracture the face of the hammer. We're beneath the hammer.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Man Makes Disturbing Discovery on Property 1.4 Miles from Ohio Toxic Chemical Burn

By Mike Landry
February 22, 2023 at 3:44pm
It’s another day, so there are new misadventures in the sad story of the destructive train derailment in East Palestine, Ohio.

Now a man says ashes have fallen on his home more than a mile away from a controlled burn at the wreck. And near his house, an undetonated blasting cap was found that he believes is related to the burn.

What is going on with this event? Why is it unique?

In nearly 200 years of railroad history, there have been plenty of derailments.

Many are no more than what motorists would call a fender bender — a wheel of a slow-moving railroad car falls off the rail and with the laws of physics on their side, skillful railroaders can use tools and even rocks to wrestle the erring wheel back to where it belongs.

Some train wrecks — especially those involving passenger trains — have had fatalities, sometimes in the dozens. And in other situations, as in East Palestine, people have been driven from their homes due to spills of hazardous material.

But what is it about the Ohio train wreck nearly three weeks ago that has captivated the attention of so many people, except maybe those in the federal government and — at least at first — the national news media?

Advertisement - story continues below
Perhaps that’s exactly the issue: Nobody has seemed to care until the devastation and tragedy could no longer be ignored.

As a result, over the course of this situation, a cast of characters has emerged, including the CEO of the railroad, the U.S. secretary of transportation and former president Donald Trump.

Is the response to the Ohio derailment a failure?
Yes No
Enter your email

Completing this poll entitles you to The Western Journal news updates free of charge. You may opt out at anytime. You also agree to our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
And now there’s Jerry Corbin.

Corbin, 73, is a radio personality for WXED in nearby Ellwood City, Pennsylvania. He is the author of a book about the Civil War, according to the Epoch Times.

He lives almost a mile and a half from where 38 cars of a 151-car Norfolk Southern freight train derailed Feb. 3. Eleven of the cars carried hazardous materials.

Preliminary assessments, including those of the National Transportation Safety Board, point to a burned bearing on one of the train’s cars, a defect known as a “hot box.”

Fearing an explosion as pressure rose in five cars containing vinyl chloride, Norfolk Southern ignited a fire that sent a dark mushroom cloud high above East Palestine.

“The night of the crash, my wife and I were driving into East Palestine to go to the store,” Corbin recalled, “and we saw the fire and the smoke.

“I have asthma, so even before there was an evacuation order, we packed a few bags and went to a hotel away from the area,” he said.

Governor Mike DeWine described the need to evacuate as a “matter of life and death.” But DeWine lifted the evacuation order three days later and both federal and state environmental experts declared local air and water to be safe.

Returning to his home Feb. 9, Corbin found black debris resembling ash in his yard and on the roof of his house.

Then a neighbor brought him an undetonated blasting cap which Corbin said had landed in a nearby pasture.

He thinks the cap was used in setting afire the vinyl chloride for the controlled burn.

The cotton-filled cap, which includes a wire, is “not real big,” according to Corbin.

“It would blow your hand off,” he said. “I contacted someone in the military and asked him about it. He said don’t have any static electricity around it, don’t drop it.”

By phone, the EPA told Corbin the ash did not come from the derailment.

“Then they sent some people out, and they were astonished about what they saw,” according to Corbin, who noted that representatives from the EPA took ash samples with them.

“A few days later, some more people from the EPA stopped by and took more samples,” he said. “I asked them to let me know what is in that ash before we plant our garden. We haven’t heard anything from them since.

“I want to know what’s in the ash, and if my soil is contaminated, and I want it off my property, ”Corbin told the Epoch Times.

“I didn’t put it there. Norfolk Southern put it there. They should remove it. We shouldn’t have to live in these conditions, wondering whether or not we can breathe the air, plant our garden, or even take a shower.”

Implementation of the controlled burn has reaped substantial criticism against Norfolk Southern, a decision defended by CEO Alan Shaw, who said, “The controlled burn – controlled release was the safest course of action for the citizens of East Palestine.”

Among products manufactured using vinyl chloride are PVC pipes. The National Cancer Institute ties the chemical to brain, lung, blood and lymphatic cancer, the Epoch Times reported.

When burned, vinyl chloride becomes phosgene gas, the infamous German World War I chemical weapon later banned by the Geneva Convention.

A lawsuit filed last week in U.S. District Court against the railroad stated: “Norfolk Southern blew holes in its vinyl chloride cars, and dumped 1,109,400 pounds of cancer-causing vinyl chloride directly into the environment”

Central to the criticism of the slow response to the rail disaster by the federal government has been that toward Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg for being laggard in appearing on the scene.

And FEMA declined to provide aid until there was an indication by former president Donald Trump that he would go to East Palestine.

Some have blamed strong support for Trump in the lower-to-middle class area in and around East Palestine as reasons for federal indifference.

Following the derailment and controlled burn, Corbin has complained of headaches, coughing, throat irritation and problems with his nerves.

He’s concerned about dust arising from the cleanup site and whether or not it is contaminated.

“Many of us have been unable to work, so it costs us money. The anxiety of dealing with this on a daily basis is frustrating, and we need help.”

An ongoing concern expressed by local residents has to do with the unknown, both now and in the future.

“They keep telling us the water and the air are safe, but people all around here are feeling sick,” Corbin told the Epoch Times.

“They have not given us answers about the soil or even tested our soil. If the ground is contaminated here, we deserve to know,” he

“If that’s the case, they should buy our property so we can relocate to somewhere safe.”

At this rate, there may be another sad story from East Palestine tomorrow.

And the next day.

And the next…

Last edited: