WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Train wreck on Netflix

C-2

Reaction score
That was a great concert...EPIC Kid Rock and Limp Bizkit performances, followed by Rage.

Did that documentary make something out of nothing? Looking at the previews it seemed like it would be a rinse and repeat of brief clips of people sensationalizing it/saying how crazy it was, but no real direction/plot.

I'm a huge music fan, but it looks MEH

Or is it worth watching?

C-2

Reaction score
I never heard of Limp Bizkit before Woodstock, I was like WHOA!

Then again, I kinda blame Durst for epidemic of 909 Flatbillers that soon followed...

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
Just started. Thanks for the tip. Been looking for something to watch.

havasuhusker

Reaction score
I enjoyed this one too. It mentioned a girl got raped...I'm assuming they were alluding to the girl in the ambulance. Total anarchy on display and is interesting look on the human condition.

westair

Reaction score
Not even allowed to bring in your own water when temps are over 100! .... greedy promoters!!

Reactions: C-2

hallett21

Reaction score
These are the same people complaining that today’s youth has no respect lol

beerrun

Reaction score
So we just watched it on the first and second episode they flash past SCREENWORKS and BIG MO i used to drive big mo😁

Badchoices03

Reaction score
I was in my early 20's and wishing I was able to go...heard all the stories and thought it couldnt have been that bad...this documentary was pretty good look into what really happened...

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I went with friends from school and my younger brother, the concert venue was 20 minutes from my home. We were 21 and 16 at the time. They were suppose to not allow reentry which was litterally blown up because it is in the middle of the nowhere and could not secure. We had vehicles full of water, beer and food. Strategy on camp ground placement was key. We were able to go in early becuase we had friends that were vendors. Our camp was elevated and under trees (shade and way cooler than cooking out in the sun). The jack offs that thought it would be a good idea to be near toilets were literally swimming in shit. I had a great time but can see how some people got sideways with lack of resources, available water, extreme heat etc.

Woodstock1.JPG

Joker

Reaction score
I went with friends from school and my younger brother, the concert venue was 20 minutes from my home. We were 21 and 16 at the time. They were suppose to not allow reentry which was litterally blown up because it is in the middle of the nowhere and could not secure. We had vehicles full of water, beer and food. Strategy on camp ground placement was key. We were able to go in early becuase we had friends that were vendors. Our camp was elevated and under trees (shade and way cooler than cooking out in the sun). The jack offs that thought it would be a good idea to be near toilets were literally swimming in shit. I had a great time but can see how some people got sideways with lack of resources, available water, extreme heat etc.

View attachment 1146298
OMG:D