WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Transmission repair near Corona/Riverside??

Mrs.HLB

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any transmission shops in the Corona/Riverside area? My parents have a 2006 Hyundai Elantra that needs a new transmission..

Thanks,
Mrs.HLB

Maestro

Reaction score
California transmission near Rancho Cucamonga / Montclair area did my buddies trans fast and fair price

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Danny at My tranny shop in moreno valley.

CornWater

Hey Now!!!
Reaction score
Plaza automotive in riverside always been good. Not cheapest though...

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Not sure how much tranny work they do there....but the shop I take my cars to is J&L Auto on Hamner in Norco. Just North of Target and the shopping center near Hidden Valley. Honest...fair prices...good service. Ask for Gabe or Jacob.

Spot

Reaction score
Chino hills transmissions, super honest, fair prices

Mike Honcho

Reaction score
X2 on Chino Hills transmission they have done a few for me. They also do all the local city and police cars as well, and I had a ford go through four trans rebuilts from an out of state shop and for an extra 50.00 he tore into it to find out what was happening for a piece of mind. Great shop.

Mrs.HLB

Reaction score
Thank you so much! I will call and get more info on each..

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
Chino hills transmissions, super honest, fair prices

X2 on Chino Hills transmission they have done a few for me. They also do all the local city and police cars as well, and I had a ford go through four trans rebuilts from an out of state shop and for an extra 50.00 he tore into it to find out what was happening for a piece of mind. Great shop.

x3. Plus they are also enthusiasts, racers, and just good folks. They have done a few for me including my Motorhome's E40D with upgrades.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Riverside Transmission does a great job. The owner, Rich and his son are boaters & drag racers. I've been racing with them for about 9 years and they are good people! He has a pretty nice Sanger project going right now too.