WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Transom speakers

Singleton

Reaction score
So 3 amps-

so now your interior spkr amp "control" is on 2 channels from the head unit RF/LF
if it is a 4ch amp you tie the front and rear amp outputs together for max power from the amp?

pod amp control is the head unit RR/LR
again if it is a 4ch amp you tie the front and rear outputs together OR run a 2 ch amp?

I assume the subs hit when in "pod" mode?
I guess you could use the inline sub volumn control to tone them down
OR can you only feed the subs from the front ch?

My wife shuts me down every time we anchor in the canyon and I turn the stereo up loud enough to hear it out in the water, which I get, its way too loud in the boat if your are hanging in there. Even the subs would probably make her "not happy" and we all know about happy wifes!!!

More details please??

I had Speed-of-Sound in Havasu do the work. Told Michel how we boat and our issue (blasting stereo to hear it outside the boat when floating in lake or beached). He worked his magic and setup the system. Best $$ I have spent on a stereo upgrade in all my toys.

Singleton

Reaction score
If you don't make them removable someone else will 🙁

Never had that issue when I rented houses in Havasu and boat was parked outside @ night.
Then again we left lights on and had a motion sensor spot light

Reactions: DWC

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
Please for the love of god do not play these while crusing the channel and them still facing backwards. I never understood the reason for this! Lol [emoji23]

On the beach these things sure do get the sound out and always the star of the parties.
I believe it's a contest. He who has the loudest speakers wins.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Like the Al & Ed’s pontoon yesterday going through Pirate’s moat, shit was so insane loud, however sounded like absolute crap.
I am just looking for some nice low volume quality sound that you can still have a conversation over when you are outside the boat and those inside don't get blasted.
I hang out with my boat buddies so i can talk to them, not just look at them, they too ugly!!
The music is supposed to be the backdrop NO??

Last edited:

Bpracing1127

Reaction score
this is exactly what i want to do ASAP... post up some model and part #'s i didn't come across that mount when i was looking
That mount is custom made by Ron’s audio. You will have to call them